Got a Job Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,359 Followers

We left his office and Jenny took me down stairs to a room that had a wall full of lockers, along with the other “uniforms” as Mr.. Long called them. She gave me a locker where we hung up my suit. Jen went to another locker where she found a black leather skirt that fit me and a clean shear white blouse. She told me to keep them in my locker, she said “what ever you wear the first part of the day before lunch, you change to the other after lunch.” I asked, “what time is lunch?” she said 1200- 1230. I was given a two pairs of high heels, one red, and one black. I did not have stockings so I went bare legged under my dress. Jenny took me up stairs and we went into the company break room. We sat down and she began to tell me how, (if I wanted too) I could increase my paycheck by $200-$400 a week. She also told me that if my voice was sexy enough, I could make that kind of money in just one day. She said “Linda, I don’t know why you are here but I can only assume it is because you need a job real bad, Right?”

I looked at her and said “Yes, your right.” She said, “I figured that, Peter only hires women that are in desperate need for money, he knows a woman in that position we will most likely do anything to get and keep this job. You are not the first woman here to do things that you normally would not do, and you sure as hell won’t be the last. Now if you want to increase your paycheck you can do it in many ways. First while you are here at the office when and if you have sex with another woman, you get a $75.00 bonus. (Every time) so you see dear you already made an extra $75.00. Every time you sit at your desk and masturbate you get a $20.00 bonus. If you use something inside to fuck yourself you get a $35.00 Bonus. Now don’t get this confused, if you masturbate and use a toy in your self, you do not get $55.00 it is only $35.00 Oh yes, I forgot, you must climax to get the bonus’s or at least make it look like you are. I can fake it easy as anyone, but as long as it looks the same I still get the extra money.

Now if you masturbate or screw yourself with a rubber cock in the Ladies room you can add another $20.00 to each, which means Masturbating in the stall is now $40.00 and using a toy is $55.00. Now when you get a man to screw you here at work in the break room, in your office or anywhere here in the building you get $50.00 now, if you screw a guy in the men’s room it is $85.00.” I sat there listening to her, could not believe my ears. This place is nothing more than a sex shop or a porno place, sex, sex, sex. I said, “Are you kidding? I mean first, how will anyone know if I am in the ladies room, or in a stall and I do something as you said. I mean how will anyone know but me?” Jenny pointed up to the ceiling to a small black dome, “See that? Those have cameras inside of them and they are everywhere, so you see dear, while here at work you do not have any privacy what so ever. Mr. Long gets off on watching us and when we do things sexually, well that is why he pays us the extra money. So you see play your cards right and do those things I mentioned the more take home pay you get us.

You see Linda when you where hired for the open position, if you knew the work here was for sex you wouldn’t have filled out an application would you? This whole building is here for one reason, it is pure sex Mr. Long is a very rich man he gets off on watching others get off and he is so horny he is fucking us girls 4-6 times a day.” I said only one word, “gees.” Jenny then said, “lets go to the training room. You will be working alone in the room, but still supervised. You will have a desk and a computer. Your job is to sit there all day reading porn, writing porn write notes to the porn pictures. In addition, if you so desire, you can look at porn pictures or porn movies off the net. Once we check your voice and if your voice is good enough, you can make a whole lot of money in that room.” As we walked down the hallway we where passing several small offices, all had the doors shut. All the doors had a large glass to look threw; I heard all kinds of moaning every time we walked past a room, I would see a woman sitting at a desk either reading porn from her computer or some little book. I saw several of them masturbating and two using things to fuck them selves with. Jenny stopped at one and said, “This is Jill’s office, she just finished training two days ago.

See her leaning back? See the cock in her hand? If I know Jill well enough, she has made a good $300.00 this morning so far and what is it? It is only 8:25. As long as you do these things, you will have a job here for the rest of your life.” I could not believe my ears, this was one sick fucking place, I was hired by some millionaire to perform sexual perversion just so he could watch and most likely get off himself. I stood there wondering to myself, “What the hell had I gotten myself into.” I asked Jenny “what if I just sit at my desk and don’t do anything like you mentioned?”

Jenny said “well, if you decide you do not want to do anything like I said, Mr.. Long will most likely fire you. He is paying you a lot of money just to sit at your desk and make yourself horny.” I asked “but I did not see any men working here, how would I have sex with one if none are here?” Jenny smiled and said “Oh don’t worry about men, we have men coming in here all day long, delivery men, Pizza men, UPS, FedEx, Sparkles water man. Then about 9 men work upstairs that you’ll meet in your second week here. The trouble is all of us are trying to get them to screw us, so you can just imagine the competition going on around here just to get fucked. I guess Mr. Long enjoys watching all of fighting over the guys just to get them fuck us.”

“Ok” I said, “but you mentioned toys, what do you mean toys?” again she smiled at me and said, In your desk drawers you will find several different sizes of rubber dicks, as well as some very dirty books and pictures. Once Mr. Long figures out what pictures if any turn you on, your desk will be full of them.” Then I had a bad feeling come over me I said, “what if my husband decides to stop by and take me to lunch or comes to see me during the day? I wouldn’t want him to see me dressed like this.” Jenny said, “Just tell him that it is company policy that husbands and boyfriends are not allowed in the work area. Tell him that if he does insist on stopping by, that is why you have the black matching pants to put on. He is never to see you naked under that dress here at work. Of course you could always tell him that if he shows up you will get fired. I think if you need this job bad enough to put up with Long and his sick desires, you will make sure he stays away from here. After all when you bring home all the money you will be getting, I am sure if he like my husband will not want to jeopardize your job.”

I asked “Money, what do I tell Bill what I am doing here to make that kind of money?” Jenny said “tell him what I tell my husband, tell him the company has one part that does telephone marketing, selling memberships to a RV club called Silver Springs. In addition, that the money you make is commissions. On the other hand, you could do as I have done, I don’t take home all of my bonuses. I take home only an extra $1,000.00 a month. Wall the other money, I went to the bank and opened up my own account ” I sat there almost wanting to cry, I had never lied to Bill, and now I knew I had too. I sure as hell did not want to do, but what could I do? I needed the money; I mean we needed the money. Besides this past year it seems the only sexual satisfaction I ever got from sex was when I masturbated. Now here I find a job that I will get paid a lot money masturbating. When I was younger I masturbated all the time and I did use many things to substitute a man. The big difference was, I was always in my room, in my bed, and no one else ever knew. Now I would do it and Mr. Long would be watching me. I felt a twinge of excitement when I thought that.

Jenny said “come on Linda, lets get you too your desk.” When we walked down the hall to the last office on the left. We entered into the little training office where I saw that it was a small closed room. I looked up and saw five small black plastic domes. Jenny said, “Here, sit down and lets get started, first, lets do that voice test.” She clicked on a little icon and a window popped up. Jenny said, “Look at the computer, and read the words there out loud, the Microphone is right down here. (She pointed to the bottom of the Monitor) It will record your voice. I want you to sound real sexy, after all if you do, you’ll be making money real fast.” I sat down and I read and the words on the screen. I am sure that my face must have changed 7 shades of red as I read them.

I took a breath and I cleared my voice then read out loud “Oh I love cock, I love any cock, I love to suck cock, I love making love to any cock with my mouth, I love the feel of a hard cock inside my hot cunt any cock at all, Oh it feels so fucking good to get fucked by different sizes cocks, Ohhhh fuck yea, give it to me, fuck me baby.” All of a sudden I realized that the thing inside of me was slowly coming to life, as it did, the sexier I sounded. And I heard Jenny say, “Ok Linda you know what to say, just sit there, close your eyes and say it, say those words over and over.”

I closed my eyes, and said “Oh fuck, oh baby, yea, that’s it, fuck me, give me your cock, I want it, I want it all, I need it I need your cock fucking me harder, I love it, I love it, give it to me, give it to me baby, fuck me. (The thing in me was giving me a feeling that all I could think of as I talked was coming. I could feel a climax starting to build and it was getting stronger and stronger. That along with talking dirty like this made me hot as hell and I was saying it with hot sexual feeling) Oh I love cock, I love cock, I love cock, I love cock, give me cock, give me a nice fat hard cock, fuck me baby, fuck me good, give me that hard cock of yours, give it to me baby. (I started to rock in my chair to somehow increase the feeling down between my legs) Oh fuck, I love to get fucked like this, Oh I love this, I love a hard cock to suck on, I love the feel of a big hard cock in my mouth, I love the feel of a hard cock fucking me, a big fat hard cock.” Jenny whispered in my right ear “now tell me how much you like to get fucked in your ass and how much you love eating pussy.”

I kept on going rocking in my chair and saying “Oh God I love getting fucked in my asshole, I love a hard cock fucking me there, Jesus I love it in my ass as I eat a hot wet pussy I want to eat a cunt that is filled with cum, Oh fuck, fuck me there, fuck me there, I’m getting close, Oh shit, I’m close, Oh fuck me, fuck me, Oh Jesus I coming, I coming.” I sat there rocking back and fourth with my whole being shuddering as one of the strongest climax’s of my entire life hit me and drove me crazy with pleasure. Part of the added pleasure was knowing Jenny was there watching me climax. I felt the thing slow down that was inside of me. Jenny said, “I think that will do just fine, what do you think Pete?” I then heard Mr. Longs voice say “it was beautiful, and so clear, what a lovely woman you are Linda.” I closed my eyes and I had another shudder run through me. As I thought “He watched me, he saw me loose it.” then I realized that knowing that really excited me as well as disgust me all at the same time.

To Be Continued...

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,359 Followers
12