Got A Job Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,359 Followers

I just knew that if he did not release me soon I would suffocate. Just as I knew I was ready to pass out from lack of air, he pulled out of me. I was caught between heaven and hell. All the time he was fucking my face I was fucking my pussy. When he came in me, I was fucking myself like a mad woman trying to get my own climax. It hit me right at the same time I felt his sperm shooting out from his cock. As he pulled back from my face he stood up and said to the other two men “Shit you’re going to love Linda here, she is the best cock sucker I have ever had in a very long time.” He then said to me “Go over there baby and suck Joe, he’s the guy with the glass’s. Mike I want to see if you can get that monster cock of yours in this bitch.”

Mr. Long helped me stand up and when I did the rubber cock slid out of me. He walked me over to the couch, and then he put pressure on my shoulder to make me kneel in front of Joe. Joe had already had his dick out and was stroking it. When I knelt down Joe grabbed my head and guided my mouth to himself. I opened my mouth and took him inside. I also grabbed hold of his cock with both hands to insure as big as he was that he would not choke me to death by forcing his dick down my throat. I felt the back of my black dress being pulled up out of the way and legs against the back of mine. I felt something putting pressure against my opening. I felt as is a truck was pushing it way inside of me.

It was not painful or uncomfortable, it was just pressure. I felt my vagina being stretched as the cock slid in. I felt hands on my hips holding me in place. I heard clicking type noise like from a camera. I looked up right into the lens of a hand held video camera and standing next to Mr. Long stood a woman I had not seen before. She kept moving and shooting pictures. I felt my own pleasure building to the point that I knew I lost control. I was working the cock in my hands and mouth hard and shoving back against the guy fucking me from behind every time I felt him shoving into me. Every one was saying things the guys fucking me, Mr. Long, and the woman with the camera. Nothing made sense to me, as it all seemed to run together. I felt my climax hit and hit and hit. I kept coming and my body convulsed as I kept climaxing over and over.

The guy fucking me came first and the guy in my mouth came seconds later. I kept working both cocks until they had shrunk so much that it was apparent to me that it was all over for right now. I heard Mr. Long say to them, “isn’t she one of the best you ever had boys, just wait until you hear her on tape, this little bitch here is going to make us all rich. Then he asked me as to prove it to the other two that he was right. He said, “Isn’t that right honey?” I looked up at him and said “yes, that’s right all I want is cock” That seemed to please everyone as they pulled out of me from both ends and put there pants back on.

Mr. Long then said “That’s all for now Linda, make sure you stop by here at 4 I have something special for you top do.” I got up and walked out the door. Jenny was there talking to the woman that took all the still pictures of me. Jenny introduced her to me, her name was Carol, and she had something to do with productions. She said “You sure put on a great act or you are the hottest thing since Ice Cream, now tell me where you acting in there or what?” I stood there feeling sperm running down the inside of both my thighs. I said “Acting? I wasn’t acting, I just lost control I could not help myself.”

Jenny said “We better get you changed and back to work, are you ready?” I did not answer her, I just started walking with her down the hallway to the locker room where I changed and put on the short Micro Mini Leather skirt and shear white blouse. We then walked to my office, I went in, and I sat down at my desk. Jenny told me she would be next door if I needed her help in anything. I touched the mouse and the screen saver went off. I clicked on and started reading Chapter 2 of “Penny’s Surprise.” It did not take me long to feel the itching between my legs again.

That nasty story was all about some woman who caught her husband with another woman and she took off to an oil camp in Alaska where she fucked all the guys there. I had to stop reading about 1/3 into it because it was driving me crazy. I opened the drawers to my desk and found a nice looking rather fat, rubber cock. With my skirt so short all I did was open my legs to the side and I inserted the cock. I slowly started to fuck myself as I went back to reading. I swear the hotter the fucking made me the hotter my voice sounded. When I got to the moaning in the story, I was moaning because of the feeling going on down between my legs.

I got into it so much that I forgot that Mr.. Long would pay me extra if he was watching me at that moment. I had a hard climax biting my lip as I came. I stopped reading and caught my breath.

It was written well, it was written by one every sick person. It was way off base from real life. However I loved the thought of being that woman in the story. I went back to reading but I did not pull the cock out of me, I just slowly kept stroking it in and out as I continued to read. Some where in all this I realized that I did want to feel the bigger fatter rubber cock in me. I stopped reading long enough to pull the cock out of me and then I grabbed the biggest one in the drawer, I opened my legs and inserted it inside of myself. It was a tight with a very full feeling as it fit right in. I slowly stroked it in and out of myself. I kept reading, the story was hot and it excited my mind while the feeling I was getting from the fat rubber cock got me so fucking hot I seemed to loose control again over my own body and mind. My husband was long for gotten, my reason for working here was also long forgotten. The better this cock felt to me, the faster I fucked myself with it.

I lost complete control of myself; I closed my eyes and really began to work myself. With one hand I worked my left breast and nipple while I was heaving the cock in and out of myself. I climaxed several times before my legs started to hurt from the position I had them in. I pulled the cock out and just sat back relaxing enjoying the feeling flowing through me. I finely came down and decided to go pee.

I walked out my door and started down the hall. I glanced into one of the tiny offices that had the door open. I saw a lovely dark hair young woman standing next to her desk with one leg on an open drawer as she was fucking herself. She looked up just in time to see me. I felt like I had just been caught doing something I shouldn’t be doing.

I said, “I’m so sorry to interrupt you” she smiled and said come join me, I could use a pair of lips right now.” I said “OK, but don’t we make more if we do it in the ladies room?” She looked at me all the time fucking herself standing there and said.” good idea, want to do it go there now or after would you like to lick me here first?” I said, “let’s go to the ladies room.” She said, “Go to the last stall, the handicap stall, it has the most room.”

I went to the ladies room. I went inside to the last stall and she was right behind me, she sat down on the stool, she opened her legs and was still fucking herself with the dildo. I don’t know if she walked fucking herself or just started as she sat down. I knelt down in front of her moved in close between her legs. She pulled out the rubber cock and I began licking her and tugging on her lips, I did everything to her that I would want a woman to do to me. I don’t know if it was real or an act, but she went crazy as I ate her. She was very vocal and there was no doubt to anyone in hearing range what was going on in that stall.

She climaxed three times, I got up and told her I had to pee and get back to my desk. She got up and I sat down letting my urine flow. She walked out I assume to go back to her office. I walked out of the ladies room and as I did a Pizza guy bumped into me making him drop his box all over the floor. I felt to blame and asked him “How much is the bill?” I saw that his eyes went straight to my open skirt, I did not realize it, but our contact caused what little skirt I had to ride up in the front. He was looking right at my crotch. He could hardly speak but did managed to say “$7.28” I said “Oh shit, I’m all out of money, I don’t suppose you could let me pay you tomorrow could you?” At the same time I dropped my right hand down between my legs and began to gently circle my clit. Never looking up at me He said “I ah, I mean, I don’t know, I mean I guess I could.” Then I said “tell you what, I have an idea, what would you think about making a trade?”

With out taking his eyes from my hand and pussy he said “I guess that would work, what do you have in mind lady?” I said “Go to the men’s room, go to the handicap stall and I’ll meet you there, make sure this thing (I reached out and gave his stiff cock a squeeze) is ready for some action.” I said, “you go in and I’ll be right behind you.” He quickly turned and walked to the men’s room, with me right behind him. We went to the men’s room into the last stall. I knelt down in front of him, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his hard cock. I began sucking it until I knew he was close. I got up, moved over to the stool leaned forward bending over. When I did the back of my skirt rode up exposing me completely to him. He wasted no time inserting himself into me, and when he did he began fucking me hard and fast.

I would love to tell you he lasted a long time, but the truth is, he shot his sperm in me way too fast. I was just beginning to enjoy it when he grabbed my hips and held on to me for dear life as he emptied himself into me. He pulled out I stood up and he said “thanks lady, I’ll pay for the Pizza, just be sure that you call me anytime you want another free one.” He turned and walked out. I wiped the sweat from my brow, sat down and I had to make myself climax. He was real good, but it was like cocking a gun with out firing it. I needed to finish what he had started.

I did manage to climax and I went back to my office. I was there for maybe two minutes when Jenny came. She said, “Have you been keeping track of all your bonus’s Linda?” I said “no” was I suppose too?” She laughed and said Good God girl you have made over $580.00 so far today and you still have 3 more hours yet before quitting time, by the way”

She said “Mr.. Long wants to see you in his office” My stomach turned because I did not want to see that man again. I knew I had to but I sure did not want too. I went into his office where he told me to sit down, he said “watch the TV, I want to show you how I know when you do things to make the Bonus’s.” The screen lit up and I saw myself sitting at my desk, it showed everything I did, even when my hand dropped to my lap, when I tried to masturbate with that thing in me. The camera angel changed to a camera under my desk. It showed me working the thing trying to move it away from my clit so I could rub it. I then saw myself in his office during lunch I watched as I sucked him off and how I was fucked as I sucked off the other man. I saw myself in my office using both Dildos’ then in the ladies room and finely in the men’s room with the Pizza man.

He turned off the TV and said, “Would you like to know exactly what kind of work you are doing here Linda?” I said “I know what kind, I am doing nothing at all, I am just giving you you’re sexual pleasure as you watch me.” Mr.. Long laughed and said “Oh no, you are actually working, you see Linda dear, I sell those audio tapes you are making and I sell these Video’s all over the World, I have a web site on the Net and we are making tons of money, that is how I can afford to pay you house wives the ridicules money that I pay. As you know my dear I have cameras set up every place in this building to capture sex anyplace and anytime it happens. The more sex being made here, the more money we both make make. I look for housewives such as your self that are in need of hard cash.

I know when a couple are in that position there is so much tension that most of the time they do not have sex for a long period of time. So when I hire you I take the pressure off and all of a sudden sex is wonderful, you are not judged here, you get mental and physical release all in the first day. Sure you all hate me the first day or two, and some of you have gone a week or two, but after about a month you always want to do more and more to make your money, hell some of the girls here are doing these things because it is the greatest sex they ever had or will have.

I am good friends with all the husbands and they trust me and my company, they are all blinded by the money the wives bring home and the other benefit.” I gave him a funny look and asked “Other benefit?” Mr. Long smiled and said “Yea the other benefit is this, tonight no matter how tired you are, or tired Bill is you will want sex with him. All you wives do it, the more you have sex outside your marriage, the more you fuck your husband. I guess it is a natural defense thing you have to do to keep him happy. That in turn keeps him away from here and spoiling everything for you.” Now do you have any questions I can answer for you?”

To Be Continued...>

* * * * *

Chapter 3 is being written, I should have it ready soon, I am finding it hard to have something new to come up with for her to get in to and still seem real. I know under some conditions like I wrote so far, I could find myself in a place like this. What better way to make a living right?

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,359 Followers
12