Got A Job Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill pulled out and I jumped in the shower. He got ready and before he left he asked how I was getting to work. I told him I would take a cab and the company would pay for it. He left before I did and I felt fairly good about all that had happened. I sort of did not lie to Bill. I well I told him the truth, I just told it in ways that made everything look good. I gave him one of the bills and told him it was pocket money for him. I kept the other three and decided I would open up an account real soon.

I put on the Dress and pants hat I wore home last night. The silk did not show any dirt, and the only thing I did noticed was the stain in the crotch of the pants from the sperm seeping out of me on the way home. I had my clean outfits in my locker at work so I had no choice, I wore them. I called the cab and went to work.

I arrived right on time. Jenny met me in the coffee / locker room where I changed into my short leather skirt. Jenny asked “did you get any tips last night?” I said, “Yes, they gave me $400.00” Then she asked “did they want sex or was it like I said, all for show?” I thought a moment and tried to figure if I lied to her would they tell her or Mr. Long. I said “oh they wanted sex alright, and I did not use the “N” word, they where very happy when they escorted me to my taxi.”

Jenny said “Yea, I guess they where happy, 400 dollars worth. You must have put on one hell of a party. Come on we need to get you started again today, I think you can start work today with out the trainer, we’ll see how the day goes and decide later. I have a feeling your going to do all right here. Did your husband ask you about the party?” I said “yes, but he understood I could not discuss it.” Jenny said, “Good, what about your bald pussy, did he get upset?” I said “No, it was just like you said, he loved it, he loved it a lot.”

We both walked to my training office, when I sat down, the voice loop I made yesterday started playing again. God I sounded so hot and sexy over the speakers. Jenny said “I want you to finish reading Penny’s Surprise, I want to get as many tapes done today as possible.” I turned on the computer and opened the folder to read the story. I hit the record button and Started in. I don’t think I had read for 15, maybe 20 minutes when the story was making me hot as hell. That poor girl was fucking and fucking, she was sucking guy’s dicks through holes in the walls. She was making money lots of money and I was hotter than I was yesterday.

I felt on fire, during the reading I had opened my legs very wide and I was sitting right on the edge of my seat. When I reached down and touched myself, I knew I was in trouble. My pussy felt like I had urinated, I could smell myself, I was slippery, I was soft, and I had to climax. I read and timed it perfect when I read these words I did it with passion and with the lust I was feeling. I fingered myself as I read and when she came, I rocked in my own climax.

I read out loud and sexy as hell “I felt something I never felt before. In addition, it made what was going on not only bearable, but almost to the point of feeling good. I prayed again to let God know how much I loved him helping me in my time of need "Oh thank you God, Thank you" Some where between my praying to God in my mind I heard myself shout out. "OH GOD, OH GOD" (not out of fear from this evil man fucking me, but out of the pleasure God was giving me to make up for this man's evil ways and for what he was doing to me. I heard Bud say, "That's it Baby, that's it, you’re going to love this cock, you are going to be begging me to fuck you. God you are tight, if I did not know you had been married I would think you were a virgin. You feel real good, push back hard, and take it all" I pushed back, I pushed back hard, real hard I wanted to make this feeling better, and I felt myself feeling real warm. Almost glowing with lots of pleasure raging through my body. I could feel his fat dick, I could feel it pull all the way out and then slide all the way deep inside of me. I was rocking my body back and forth and the stronger the feeling got, the harder and faster I shoved back to get every inch of him in me. I had lost it now, I was shouting out. "YES, YES, OH IT FEELS GOOD, FASTER, HARDER, YES, OH GOD, OH GOD, IT'S GOOD, HARDER, HARDER" I felt like God was taking my body and some how by using this man's thing was giving me pleasure. I felt like I was climbing a very high roller coaster and was almost right at the top when I felt this dick throbbing inside of me. I knew it was Bud climaxing and I knew he would be stopping, my mind was screaming. "NO, NO, DEAR GOD NO, DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP" He held me tight and pumped his cum deep inside me. I never ever, felt anything like this in my life. I just knew that if he could have only been able to keep fucking me just a little bit longer. Just a few more seconds I would have gone higher yet, It seemed there was no ending to this feeling.” I finished my climax and sat there eyes closed catching my breath. I heard Mr. Longs Voice over the speaker he said “Jenny told me you she let you work with out the trainer inside, I thought she made a mistake, I see she did not. Keep up the good work Linda. Don’t forget the other bonus money, you sure as hell can make more than just $20.00 a climax you know.” Then the speaker went back to my hot sexy voice talking about how much I love cock. I knew what he meant, he reminded me I could make more money if I used a dildo from my drawer, or if I masturbated in the ladies room, or used a dildo there.

I decided that ass long as I got turned on I would make the best of it and make the most money that I could. I sat up, turned the recorder back on, and went back to reading. It did not take long before I was hot again. That story was or has to be one of the most wicked stories anyone could write. I worked myself up to a point that I again turned off the recorder and had to take care of my self. I opened the drawer that had the different dildos. I shuffled around for the big one; I wanted to feel my cunt stretched real wide. I waited a minute and the screen saver popped up showing the nasty slide show of a girl my age being fucked by three different guys

I stood up, put one foot on my chair, and inserted the cock in me. I stood there eyes glued to the slide show. I was the girl there; I was the girl getting fucked by those three black guys with their monster dicks. At first I did it slow to get accustom to the size of the cock I was using, then once it fit with out any discomfort I began to fuck. I was sliding it slowly all the way up inside of me then pulling it back out. I got the most pleasure out of pulling it all the way out then sliding it all the way back inside. I kept watching the screen of the monitor when it changed.

All of a sudden it was showing me in the computer. It was clear, and it was live. From the position of the camera, I could see myself, I could see my face, and I loved what I was watching. I even shifted my body to get a better angel to see as much of the cock disappear into me as possible I then realized that my voice loop was a little louder. I kept hearing myself saying how much I loved cock’s dick’s pussy. I began to say the exact same words with it. “Oh I love cock, I love cock, I love cock, I love cock, give me cock, give me a nice fat hard cock, fuck me baby, fuck me good, give me that hard cock of yours, give it to me baby. Oh fuck, oh baby, yea, that’s it, fuck me, give me your cock, I want it, I want it all, I need it, I need your cock fucking me harder, I love it when I get fucked, I love it, give it to me, give it to me baby, fuck me. Oh I love cock, I love cock, I love cock, I love cock, give me cock, give me a nice fat hard cock, fuck me baby, fuck me good, give me that hard cock of yours, give it to me baby. Oh fuck, I love to get fucked like this, Oh I love this, I love a hard cock to suck on, I love the feel of a big hard cock in my mouth, I love the feel of a hard cock fucking me, a big fat hard cock. Oh God I love getting fucked in my asshole, I love a hard cock fucking me there, Jesus I love it in my ass as I eat a hot wet juicy pussy, Oh fuck, fuck me there, fuck me there, I’m getting close, Oh shit, I’m close, Oh fuck me, fuck me, Oh Jesus I coming, I coming.”

When I said those words with my loop I crammed the rubber cock as far up in me as I could. I climaxed so hard I almost lost my balance and almost fell down. I shuddered a few minutes and again Mr. Long’s voice came over the speaker this time he said “That was lovely Linda, now grab a book, go to the John, sit down, read and let nature take it’s course.”

I was sweating and out of breathe. I pulled the cock out of me and raised it up to look at. I saw it covered with my juice; I brought it to my lips and began to clean it off. I closed my eyes and it was not a rubber cock any more, it was a strangers cock, it had just came out of my pussy and he wanted me to clean it off. I lost myself to that fantasy as I rubbed my clit at the same time. I did love the feeling I was giving myself, but I knew that right then No matter what I did, I would not climax, oh it felt wonderful, but to be honest I wanted more. I stopped and went to the drawer that had the dirty books and magazines. I looked at the covers until I saw one that was said “Marline” the drawing on it was hot so I thought “why not!”

I took that book and my trusty dildo with me down the hall to the ladies room. I went inside and went to the end stall. I looked around; up and all over I did not see any black domes or camera’s anywhere. I still wanted to do this. I pulled my skirt up around my waist; I sat down, and put the rubber cock on top of the paper dispenser. I opened my legs and started to read.

Shit this book was about some preacher’s wife that was fighting porno, and she got bushwhacked, drugged, and used. She became a slut overnight, she did things I know I would never do. She loved being gang-banged and she always craved a climax. Yet she was not able to get them as she wanted. I have to tell you, I was so lost in that book, and I do not remember inserting the cock inside of myself.

All I know is as I was reading and she was screaming out her ecstasy I dropped the book to the floor, and began screaming out my own as one hand furiously rubbed my clit and my other hand was holding the rubber cock I was cramming into myself hard and fast. I have no idea how long my climax lasted because it seemed to last forever. I finely slowed down and stopped. I sat there amazed at myself. I had read that nasty book and got so worked up that I had not realized it when I began fucking myself. (Talk about getting caught up in a book!)

It was a few minutes when I heard “cut and wrap” it was Mr. Longs voice again coming from the ceiling. Then he said “Linda, when you catch your breath dear, come up here to my office, please, I have a huge problem that I want you to take care of personally.” I knew that he had watched me, but for the life of me I saw no camera’s anywhere. I took a pee stood up pulled down what little skirt I had, grabbed the dildo and book and walked to Mr. Longs office. Jenny said as I approached “go on in honey, you got him all worked up.”

I walked in and Peter was naked on his back on the couch, he said, “Come over here and suck me. I put the book and cock down, moved to the couch, knelt, and began making love to my boss’s cock. I reached down and began fingering myself as I worked his cock with my mouth. He put his hands on my head and he gently guided me up and down. Today I did not need any coaxing, I swallowed his cock the first time I sucked it in my mouth. I kept it up and he pulled my face off of him and said “go get the cock, I want you to use it as you suck me” I got up grabbed it and hurried back, I knelt back down, inserted it in me and went back to loving his dick.

I lost myself again in the pleasure I was receiving. I don’t honestly know what gave me the most pleasure. Was it sucking my boss? Or was it fucking my self as I did it? I felt him begin to pulse in my mouth; I leaned forward and pushed myself down as far as I could. I felt my nose pressed hard against his belly as he shoved his sperm into me. In the mean time I also had a climax racing through my own body. I was slamming the rubber cock so hard into myself you could hear the slapping of the skin as my wrist and hand hit against my own groin. The sound alone was mesmerizing to me.

When Peter finished I fell back onto the floor, he got up and said in the intercom to Jenny. “Jen send down three, no make that five guys from upstairs, no wait a minute, forget that Let Carol know I am sending up Linda to her to put in one or two of her movies, I want her in a two gang-bang sequence’s and make one of them anal.” He looked at me and said “I want you to go up stairs and meet Carol, she will teach you a few more things today as well prepare you for tonight.

Tonight Jeff and Johnny would like you to join them again. They tend to get a little wild on the second nights, so I want you to be ready for them. Now, take this card and go to this office upstairs, you will be making a movie up there, you will do what ever the director tells you to do. Understand?” I don’t know what my faced looked like but again this man shocked me. I asked him if I had to make the movie, that I did not feel good about doing it, I told him I never did Anal and did not want to.

Mr. Long responded rather harsh and said “Look Linda if you do not do this, I’ll make sure your husband gets a copy of you fucking the Pizza boy and then coming in here sucking my cock. Now do we understand each other cunt?” I hung my head in shame and I wanted to die. I managed to mumble “yes” He said “I can’t hear you cunt, talk louder, and tell me exactly what you will do in order to keep Billy boy from seeing his lovely sweet wife being the slut that she is.”

Don't give up on Linda, she has plenty to learn in the next few days and somehow she has to make sure Bill her husband has no idea what's going on.

write and tell me what you think so far..Linda

12