Got A Job Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went over to the living room set, and I began dusting everything. I moved to the coffee table and dusted the remote control, when I did the TV came on. It was playing a porn tape of one woman being fucked by 6 different men; she was quite wild in her lustful performance. Naturally I stopped dusting and sat down to watch what was playing. I really began to get turned on I did not have to act turned on at all, watching that girl fucking and fucking. Seeing those men with their big fat cocks, Shit I really did like sitting there watching it all. I reached down and began to rub myself as I watched. After awhile I wanted more so I looked around the set and I saw the candle that Carol had told me about. I grabbed it; moved to the couch and laid back I opened my legs enough to insert it. Once I had it ½ way in I began to fuck myself as I watched the dirty movie. I lost myself in what I was doing; I really did want to climax with the girl in the movie. I worked myself to frenzy. I used my right hand to fuck myself and with my left hand I began rubbing my clit, The girl in the movie was getting fucked by two guys at once.

She was on her side with a black guy facing her and his dick was in her pussy. A young Mexican was behind her fucking her ass. She was going wild and it was apparent she was close to a climax. I wanted to climax at the same time she did. I put myself between those two men. After I had a wonderful climax with her, I heard a voice bring me back to reality, it said, “Look what we got here boys, looks like my new Maid Brandy here is hot for some cock, shit look at that fucking candle she’s fucking herself with.”

I was truly startled, like I said I got caught up in what I was doing. Therefore, my surprise faced must have looked real. I said trying to get up, and trying to pull out the candle out at the same time “Oh I’m sorry Sir.” I almost tripped and fell but the man acting as the head of the house caught me just in time. As he caught me the candle slipped out of my fingers and dropped to the floor. “Now, Now Brandy, you should know that I pay you well enough that you can go out and buy a real rubber cock, you shouldn’t have to use my candles for your personnel pleasure.

Now that you’ve been here a month I think it is time you got a raise. In fact I insist you have three raises and if Billy shows up, you’ll get all four of us.” As he spoke to me, he was working on my vagina. His fingers where sliding in and out of my hole, he was using three maybe four I don’t know but I reached for him, wrapped my arms around him and held on as he worked my cunt for his pleasure. I heard things crashing on to the floor, I looked, and one of the guys had pushed everything on the coffee table off of it onto the floor. I felt several hands lifting me onto the coffee table. One man said, “Kneel down”

By then I let go of the guy fingering me as he pulled away as they put me on the table. I knew what was coming, the table but me right at the proper height so the men could just stand there and my ass was level with their dicks. Not to mention my head was also. I immediately felt a cock slide into my pussy, it happen so fast it almost took my breath away. Not because of the size, oh it was a big one all right, it just happened so fast. I watched as one of the men unzipped his pants in front of my head and he pulled out his big black cock. I don’t know if he was coming to me or if I went to him.

I do know that from the time I saw him pull it out all I could think about was “I had to get it in my mouth” I felt like a whore. I loved it as they both pumped in and out. When they both pushed in at the same time I swear my mind melted. I started up that path of wonderful pleasure of fucking with out actually having any climax. It was just pure pleasure being fucked like this. I felt the guy fucking my throat climax first and I milked him for every drop. He pulled out of my mouth and another guy replaced him. The guy fucking me from behind climaxed and God the way his cock swelled and pumped out his stuff. It felt strong and I felt the squirts hitting inside hard and fast.

I felt him pull out and I kept working on the man in my mouth. I heard one man say to the other “call up Billy and see if those guys are coming over for the game, tell him we have a girl here that can’t get enough cock.” I don’t know how much time passé before I heard more men’s voices. I did know the guy I was sucking was going to climax and I worked his cock hard trying to get him to let it all come out of him into me. I felt him shot his load in my mouth and throat and I took it all. Just as he slowed down and was about to pull out another man got in behind me, I heard a zipper unzip and I felt a cock rubbing up and down my vagina working just inside my Vulva. I heard a voice say, “all right Jerry, get it nice and wet, I bet she loves it in the ass.”

I then felt the man put the head of his fucking dick against my butt hole. I felt the pressure and the pain. He did not prepare me, like the others did, I tried to scream out for him to stop, but I still had the cock in my throat. I tried to move forward to get away but with the cock in my mouth and the guys groin against my lips I had no place to move. I tried to shake my ass to break free of him but all it did was excite him and all the other guys. I say that because I could hear them saying things. One said “shit look at her, she wants more, look at the bitch she can’t get enough cock, shit she can’t get anymore in her mouth but she is trying” another voice said Jesus Jerry she can’t wait for you to get it in, fuck the bitch, give her that cock.” I was trying to cry and all I could do was whimper. It hurt like hell.

He kept fucking in and out and I don’t know how long it took but the pain went away. He just kept fucking me. The guy in my mouth finely pulled back and out of me. I was whimpering like a wounded animal as he fucked my asshole. I expected another cock to come to my mouth but none came. The fucking in my ass began to change, I mean the feeling changed. At first it was un-godly pain, then there was nothing but numbness and now it was changing again. Now it was feeling good like it had earlier. The better it felt the more I moaned in pleasure. I felt the guy explode inside of me and as he did a wave of pleasure rolled through my body.

I felt him pull back and out and another man enter the same hole. This time there was no pain at all, only pleasure as it slid inside. I began to push back with his inward thrust. I could feel his groin hitting my ass cheeks. I thought that either he had a short but fat dick or that I could take more in my ass than I could in my cunt. The long strokes made me think that he was not only had a fat cock, but it must be good and long. The way it felt when he would slowly pull backwards until it all came out then he would push back in just as slowly until his groin hit my ass. Yep, I knew right then this guy was big, very big.

I began yelling out “faster damit, fuck me faster, come on, give it to me, please, do it faster” someone said “Listen to your Maid, she’s a fucking slut, man did you luck out, now we can come over watch some B-ball and get our knobs polished.” Another voice said “Oh no you don’t if you chip in for the beer and food, you are going to chip in for her pay. Other wise you can just sit and watch her suck my cock all night.” I was tired of the guy fucking me so slow. I started to push back but he would pull back at the same time. He was making sure we did it at his pace. I lost it I began screaming “ YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE FUCK ME, GIVE IT TO ME, FUCK THAT ASS, COME ON BABY, GIVE IT TO ME, NOW, HARDER, HARDER, FASTER, MORE, MORE, YES, YES, LIKE THAT, JUST LIKE THAT, OH BABY YEA, YEA, FUCK ME, YEA THAT’S IT OH FUCK THAT’S IT”

I felt pleasure, pure nasty lovely fucking pleasure. He was pumping in and out at a lovely pace; I could hardly catch my breath. He kept fucking and fucking I closed my eyes and felt like I this would never stop. God how I wished it would never stop. Then I felt his cock begin to swell up and I knew it was just a matter of a few more strokes. I felt him let it shot. He crammed it in and I pushed back he throbbed inside of me and I felt every twinge. He pulled out and as soon as he was out of the way another man moved in behind me. I dropped down to my elbows and he asked me “what hole you want me to fuck you in honey?” I said, “In my ass, fuck my ass.” I then dropped my face down onto the table, which made my ass stick way up in the air.

He fucked me in my ass and another and another. My knees began to hurt so we moved to the floor and couch. I was kneeling on the floor on to the couch, and in that position they could fuck me at will. I heard a basketball game I guess on TV and the room (set) was full of men, some cheering on the Game and others cheering on who ever was fucking me. Once and awhile a guy would move to the couch and have me suck him while I was being fucked. I finely had enough because my knees hurt like hell. I finely said in a very loud voice “STOP, I CAN’T TAKE ANY MORE.” The guy fucking me stopped, the set got quite and Carol came up to me she said, “It’s your knees isn’t it dear?” I said yes, they really hurt and I can’t take this any more.” Carol said “I understand, lets do this, when I say action Jimmy you pretend to come in her, when he does you scream out in a climax, Jimmy you pull out and help Linda up to her feet and sit her down. I want you to just sit here they will watch the game and when you feel comfortable to stand, I want you to stand and ask if you can get them something to drink and eat.

They will ask for more beer and you walk off the set. Can you do that dear?” I said sure, but please hurry my legs are cramping.” Jimmy moved in behind me he was not hard anymore I guess my screaming deflated him. I heard Carol say “action” Jimmy grabbed my hips and groaned I said very loud. “Yea, yea, that’s it oh fuck me baby, I’m coming, I coming, Now, Now NOWWWW.” Jimmy pulled back and I felt him turn me and help me up, he said “You where great lady, I was the last one.” The set was full of men; I wanted to count them all but at the same time I did not want to know how many men screwed me.

I sat there looking at all of them, they where maybe all in their 20’s all where handsome, and as I sat there the feeling returned to my legs. Instead of the shooting pain and numbness in my knees, the pain was almost gone and my knees felt better. I stood up brushed my short fluffy Maid’s skirt and asked, “Can I get you boys anything else?” when I did I heard “Beer” from everyone on the set. I walked over off of the set and Carol said “CUT and fucking print.” She came over to me and said “Honey you where great, why don’t you go freshen up and Peter wants you back up in his office, I think he had some clients watching on our closed circuit TV. If I know Peter, you have a dinner tonight.”

I walked toward the changing room and shower and as I took a few steps a great big fart shot out of me. It was loud, and I had no control of it. I think the thing echoed in the room. And as I took another step another one ripped out of me. With it I am sure sperm shot out. I began to run hiding my face as I went to the shower. I peeled the Maids uniform and stockings off and stood there under the hot water for a very long time. When I finished my shower, got into my long dress, we fixed my hair, and they put makeup on me before I went to Mr. Longs Office.

12