All Comments on 'Graduation Day Ch. 02'

by Harry Twist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
David48David48almost 19 years ago
Mom...God bless her!

Oh for mothers like your heroine. Every boys and every mans first, best, and last mind-blowing fantasy. Nothing compares. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Mothers Love.

You sure do have one great Mother and LOVER.

dliterdliterover 14 years ago
Fantastic

More, keep writing, let her get pregnant! She mentioned it and he didn't seem opposed to the idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
grad day 1 and 2

Hot mom fucking stories . Keep them coming or keep both of them cumming and fucking and sucking

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A very nice second chapter

Perhaps she will get pregnant with him squirting her pussy full of cum.

It would be great to read more of their sexual relationship and how their love blossomed into living as man and wife.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice read but too short

Nice read but way too short.....

I almost talked my mother into having sex once. We had been bar hopping and she was dropping me off at a buss back to San Diego..... Told her I wanted to eat her pussy.... The only reason she had to not let me was the fact she could get pregnant. I said you can't get pregnant if I eat your pussy.She said you think I would be able to stop at that alone... She was right I would have fucked her real good and probably knocked her up..... By the time we both had been "FIXED" I never tried again....... Now she is gone and I can only dream about how it could have been.

I post as Anonymous to protect the innocent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a fine story from a gifted author

An original and creative account of hot motherfucking. I like how the mother declines to use the term "lovemaking" for what her big strong boy's doing to her. She prefers the term "fucking." And fucking it is! Her son is pounding the shit out of his own mother's cunt, which is what all boys, down deep, want to do to their mom. I'm sincerely touched by the last commenter. Once he openly told his mother he'd love to slurp her sweet twat---something else every boy'd love to do to his mom. She refused, saying it would lead to his fucking her. The commenter admits, yes, it would have. I'm sorry about that, pal. Your great loss is also your mother's. Having her own boy, with his endless stamina and wild enthusiasm, plunging his stiff young prick up her motherly cunt, blowing his hot young balls up his own birth canal, then doing it again and again---ladies, if you haven't experienced that from your boy you don't know what a really hot fuck feels like.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
PART TWO IS MUCH BETTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT

YOUR STORIES ARE OK , BUT SHORT WITH FEW DETAILS. THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF PAGES YOU CAN USE ON A STORY. SO FILL IN ALL THE BLANKS YOU LEFT BEHIND. YOU HAVE A GOOD STORY GOING HERE PLEASE DON'T STOP NOW...............................LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story write more and maybe mom will have his child!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous