All Comments on 'Grammy's Surprise'

by espeteroh

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome Story!!

Please write more! We need to know who Granny was having a lesbian affair with and then it needs to turn into a threesome.

thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Chapter 2 I hope is not that far away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
grammys surprise

and I wonder who grammys friend may be you have my attention will wait for the sequel regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
don't leave us hangin

I see another chapter or three.

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
WOW!!!

Great story. Now you have my undivided attention, more please. I'm wondering if it might be his mom that was haveing the lesbian affair with Grammy!! Maybe that's why she didn't want to talk about her mommy.. Anyhow more please.

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a hardon I have

My greatest sexual Pleasure I have had reading this story and thinking about the sexual tensions between grandmother an I.Ps.Oh yeah the bathes,and the touching.& oh yes the love between us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My dream

I never fucked my grandmother but I did fuck a friends and it was great. I love older women and I love this story. I have an erection reading this story now i have to jerk off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
perfect

we're still waiting part two, please be quick. And expecting the lesbian partner which will be his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
who is the lesbian??/

i would like ot know who the lesbian is and also when is the second part is cuming .the stories is very exciting and interesting it turns me on fucking a grdma but i aint got one yet..making me to jerk off..oooso any grdma can u recomend heheh ..lol tq

WheezersWheezersover 15 years ago
Oh Yess Yess Yes

Oh how I wish it had been me!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Totally Spent

Wow just blew all over my keyboard,monitor,and mouse.Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wish it was me

Nothing like an older woman to satisfy a man

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Realistic & HOT

Great story. Really gives all the fumbling, uncomfortable feelings such a situation has until mutual consent is somehow given. In this case it's explicit, which is fine.

I went looking for the sequel, but didn't find it. I sure hope this story gets continued!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The other woman

Who is the other woman I would like to know.

shoeslayershoeslayerover 13 years ago
Totally awsum

I have to tell you I really really liked your story, being a lover of older

ladies this turned me on big time. You are a damn good writer and I will

look for more of your stories.

lit author shoeslayer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Us young boy childs

I am the oldest grandchild, my dad first, he was 17 when mom had me, she was thirty two, divorced, moved back home to live. My grandma was 15 when she had my dad; we lived on a farm, dad and mom had moved back to the city, one night , it was hotter than hell, I step out on the veranda to get some cool air and there stood my grandma in all her glory, she was now 53 years old and still had a better shape and body than my two aunts, as I saw her , I sprung a boner, you know 14 year old boys, she did, because she stepped over to me , put her hand in my pjs, and said, I"i have waited for this night for a long time, that was the first, but definitly not the last, for over the next two lyears, we almost every night had sex, she taught me many many things; I have and am an accomphished lover, grandma sister will tell you that, bless her , will never forget her.

oldtwitoldtwitover 12 years ago
Great

Well thought out, well written and not over the top at all.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
The lesbian experience was obviously with his mom, so...

You really ought to write that story also and maybe allow him to fuck them both.

musicman88musicman88over 10 years ago

Superb writing sir. Very believable and very sensual. I loved it because it aroused me both physically and emotionally.

Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great imagination

I am a 78 year old man. who did not have a grandma in my life but while reading the story I was very aroused. so I fantasied it as being with my mother. I have always fantasied making love to my mother. but it never happen. I just wonder if my mother fantasied making love to me. seem like we both may have missed out on something wonderful.

Peeperguy29Peeperguy29over 8 years ago
Loved my Grammy also

My Grandma caught me masturbating in her bed and when I saw her I thought for sure she was going to punish me but instead as I fumbled with the covers to cover my nudity she just smiled and told me we are not prudes and we don't hide such things in this house , she sat down on the edge of the bed and removed the covers exposing my throbbing erection , she just smiled and took me in her hand and began jerking me off quickly all the while smiling , she told me she would show me how to get the most pleasure out of masturbating later but At this moment it was obvious to her that I needed to cum badly and within a minute of jerking my stiff cock I shot all over my stomach , chest and chin , I thought I was going to pass out I never came that hard before . After my orgasm subsided she got up went to the bathroom and came back with a warm washcloth and cleaned me up . The rest of the day Grandma talked and showed me how a man could pleasure himself in different ways . My Grandma taught me so many things over the years, She is a wonderful loving Grandma and to this day will still love me the way she knows I want her to. Thank you for your story it was quite erotic and very satisfying , I'm not embarrassed to say I masturbated several times after reading it , Thank You and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grandma's Suprise

Enjoyed your nicely descriptive story, and am looking forward to a sequel. After all, the grandson should have a chance to sink his dick into his gram's Ladyfriend, shouldn't he? And once he did that it would be nice to see him doing both of them at the same time -- one with his tongue, and the other riding his dick. What a nice Surprise that would be! Keep writing.

Edison3wireEdison3wireover 8 years ago
FINE STORY

Enjoyed the story very much and will

be reading it often, I can sure tell you

that the joys of an older lady are SO

great, regardless who she is, This story

is tops!

Thank you very much for sharing it.

funpics70funpics70about 7 years ago
fantastic story

so loved the intimacy could visualize everything

RailroadTareRailroadTareover 6 years ago
Funpics is correct.

Your story became a movie in my head. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Awesome. So sensual...the buildup of desire and specific requests for satisfaction. Cumming in mom or grandma is the most exquisite act of true love.

Believe me....i know firsthand 💘👍❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have always had women older than me. When i was 16 i was meeting women who were 25. Love older women

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Love the story. I think it is very good. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written and extremely sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story my cock was hard reading this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous