Grammy's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers

I responded by removing one of my hands from her breast and pressing it into her pussy. Grammy was positively soaked. I had thought women who had gone through menopause didn't get wet. But she was indeed wet and I quickly found her clit and it was as hard as any I'd ever felt. At that moment I wondered how tight she was and so almost instinctively I pushed one of my fingers into her cunt. She responded with a sharp moan. I pushed my fingers in and out of her a couple of times before returning to her pussy and massaging her clit. She was responding very quickly to my ministrations and I could tell she was going to have an orgasm very quickly.

I must have done something to get her attention because as I looked at her Grammy suddenly opened her eyes and asked, "Is something wrong honey?"

Something was wrong and I knew what it was. This whole thing felt too weird to me and I was having difficulty with. But it was like she could read my mind because at that moment she said to me in the softest and sexiest voice, "Don't think of me as your grandmother. Think of me as Rita."

"But you are Rita," I replied a bit confused.

"Yes I am. And you're with Rita right now, you know what I mean?"

She smiled at me and then I realized what she was saying and as I saw her as Rita I began massaging her pussy again. She gently lifted her pussy to my touch and moaned, "Oh yes darling, you know exactly what I like." I looked into her face as she spoke and thought, "Rita." In that moment it was like she morphed into an entirely different person. Now she was this older very sexy woman named Rita and I was her young lover. As I thought these things my passions grew and I'm sure my actions changed too because Grammy was suddenly saying, "I'm going to come, I'm going to come" and then "oh oh oh" until she cried out in her orgasm "oh yes! Oh yes!" and "don't stop! Don't stop!" She was writhing animatedly beneath my touch and her orgasms seemed very intense.

I wanted to fuck her at that moment and I moved to get on top of her. But Grammy stopped me and said, "Let me suck you."

I couldn't find anything wrong with that idea and even if I had I know it wouldn't have stopped me. I moved so my cock was right in front of her mouth but instead of taking me in her she put her tongue on the tip of my cock and licked some of the pre-cum from it. At the same time she cupped my balls with one of her hands and gently squeezed them. I had never felt anyone touch my balls quite like she was and it was as if she were gently urging the cum from them.

She did that for about a minute before she surrounded my cock with her mouth and gently sucked on it. She did a little something with her tongue at the same time where the tip of her tongue ran around the tip of my cock while she was still sucking it too. The feelings were just too intense to resist and I felt a sudden and very large surge from my balls which made me yell out "Oh yeah!" I immediately exploded into her mouth and as I came grammy seemed to change the way she was sucking me just slightly so that it seemed she was urging my cock to give a little more than I thought it had. I felt the cum shoot into her mouth once, twice, three times and finally a fourth time with about as much force as I'd ever felt. As my orgasm subsided and I was drained I literally fell to her side and cuddled up next to her. We wrapped ourselves around each other and just lay they in each other's arms enjoying the moment which last for several minutes actually.

"Honey, would you do one more thing for me?" She asked.

"Sure Grammy, I mean Rita."

She smiled and asked, "Would you suck my breasts for me? I haven't had them sucked in at least 10 years."

How could I deny her so of course I didn't. I put my hand on the breast closest to me and started sucking on its nipple. I sucked it very lightly and very gently which made her moan immediately. I enjoyed doing this for her as much as I just plain enjoyed doing it. Her full breasts excited me. After sucking on the one for a while she indicated that she wanted me to suck on the other. I had to move a little to get to it and then I found that if I got up on my hands and knees I could suck it even better. As I sucked on this breast she moaned even more. I repositioned myself between her legs so I could get at both of her breasts with my hands while I sucked on the one. Her nipples were both hard and erect. But my cock had also grown hard and erect and I could feel it hitting against her pussy. I could feel the heat and dampness of her pussy on the tip of my cock and it was then that I wanted to push it into her but I remember our promise.

I probably would have stopped sucking her breasts except that I was enjoying the sensation I was feeling from her pussy too much and I was also tempting fate by seeing if I could get the tip of my cock to slide down the folds of her pussy without ever entering her as agreed. I could and it felt marvelous, of course. A few times of this and I decided, of course, to test the limits and allowed the tip of my cock to press into her pussy just a little.

Grammy replied quickly and sharply, "No, we can't remember." But I had stopped doing everything so she said, "But please continue doing what you were doing."

Even though I knew what she meant I allowed myself to believe there was a mixed message in what she had said so along with sucking her tits I also continued to tempt her pussy lips with the tip of my cock. Grammy moaned with delight as I continued to suck on her nipples and she didn't seem to mind the tip of my cock caressing her pussy lips. But I knew I wanted my cock in her and I had to try and push the limits once again. She seemed to quickly settle into the pleasure of my lips on her tits and it was then I again tempted fate by pressing my cock ever so slightly into her pussy. This time she said nothing. I pulled it back out and stroked her pussy lips some more with it before very very slowly pushing it back in again this time just a little deeper before stopping. Again she said nothing so I decided to push even deeper until she made me stop. I felt an uncontrollable urge to be in her. So I pushed a little deeper and a little deeper more each time expecting her to stop me but she didn't. Finally when I was all the way in her I slowly pulled out of her pussy and then slowly pushed back into her this time without stopping. For a woman of her age I was surprised by the tightness of her pussy but then she'd been a woman who'd always taken care of herself and she only been with two men as far as I knew.

It quickly came over me that I was fucking my grandmother and with that a surge of desire and lust. Then she opened her eyes and looked directly into mine as I continued to stroke my cock in and out of her hot wet pussy. I expected her to say something but she said nothing. I saw her bite her lips and then she suddenly wrapped her arms about me and thrust her hips up at my descending cock. We slammed together. I started fucking her faster and faster. I could hear her breathing growing deeper and her moans steadily louder. I thought I heard her say she was going to come and with that thought couple with the thought that I was fucking my grandmother I yelped out, "Oh fuck Rita, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" It was also like saying "if you need me to stop now is the time to say something" but of course by this time neither of us had any intention of stopping. As I slammed my cock into her cunt I could feel my balls slapping against her ass and then suddenly the cum surged from my balls and filled my cock so that it felt like it was swelling inside her pussy and pushing out against her pussy walls.

She must have felt this too because she started to yell out, "oh yes, oh yes!" As a bead of sweat fell from my forehead onto her face I exploded into her pussy and I had no doubt this was as hard as I had ever come in any woman. We seemed to be both yelling that we were coming at the same time and our juices joined and mingled and filled her. I wanted to continuing fucking her long after my orgasm subsided but it figured the tip of my cock suddenly got very ticklish and I had to roll off her.

We lay there, me on my back, she with her arm draped across my chest, for at least five minutes before either of us said anything and then suddenly I saw tears flowing down her face.

"Grammy, what's wrong?"

"I've made you do an act of incest. I'm a horrible person. This is wrong and I knew it and I did it anyway. Please don't hate me. Please don't hate me."

I couldn't believe what she was saying but then I remember who was saying it so I replied, "Grammy, it's all right. I wanted to do it. I like doing it. I want to do it again!" I threw my arms around her and for the first time I gave her a kiss on the lips and not a grandson type kiss either.

"Are you sure?" She asked whimpering.

I reached down between her legs and pressed my finger into her pussy and then said, "I'm sure."

We never did get dressed that day. We fucked off and on throughout the day although Grammy did have to lube herself. But where she could not compete with younger women when it came to being wet she easily beat them into the ground with her love of sex and in every conceivable way.

Oh, so what was Grammy's surprise? Well, while we were laying there one time I mentioned how unusual it was that someone stayed faithful to one person. She told me that while it was true she had only ever had sex with two men prior to me she hadn't been entirely faithful. It turns out that my grandfather had lost interest in sex a good ten years before and Grammy had been introduced accidentally to a lesbian relationship that she maintained to that day. She promised to tell me who it was if I promised not to tell. Even though I promised she said she needed to think about it for at least a day. But then she asked me the oddest thing, at least I thought so. She asked me if I minded sharing her bed the rest of the time I was there. Like I was going to say no.

The next day she told me who the woman was and it did indeed shock me to no end.

espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers
12