All Comments on 'Gramps' Legacy Ch. 01'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeover 11 years ago

Ewww he has to fuck three old bitches. Couldn't you thrown a younger sister or cousin in here. Atleast someone in their 30's. These bitches gotta be like 40+. What young boy wants to waste his time doing that when he could be out fucking girls his own age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

while i get the mom at 40ish have 2 grandmothers in 60s or older is just a eww moment. if the misuse of the legacy caused the death of his dad why would the fates take his little sister for it too.

jpprice2011jpprice2011over 11 years ago

cant wait for the next chapter in the Legacy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chunky 125 lbs?

I'm pretty sure that 125 lbs isn't "chunky" on a woman who's 5 ft 6. According to the University of Washington, ideal weight for a 5 ft 6 inch woman is actually 130 lbs. See http://www.washington.edu/admin/hr/benefits/wellness/weight.html.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Great start, not just a couple of sentances of description then straight to sex

Will love to read more when it comes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Liked it but ?

Liked the story but like some of the others i wish his sister did not die in the car wreck . Bring her back JulyBear . This story is make believe so why not . As far as the older women . Bring them on . I have seen many women in there 50/60's that would put some 20,30,40 year old's to shame .

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Great start even if not my favorite genre

I am not usually into incest stories but this one is off to a good start. Using his legacy to keep the elders happy doesn't seem a misuse but using it on a little sister might be. For those who want some younger ( but not juvenile ) characters, I expect they will be provided when we are introduced to the escort service. I think julybear planned for this.

And anyone who thinks over forty would be a turnoff hasn't looked at the right milfs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Great story line

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
THEY JUST DON'T KNOW

Those who were turned off by the age of the women just don't know what they are missing. Don't misunderstand me, the young ones have a lot to offer also. My advice would be: "If you get a chance to take a ride on an old railroad, climb aboard. Enjoy the ride." If you must, just look upon it as research. All too soon you'll be at their age, if you are lucky. I found this to be a very good story. I did have a hard time keeping up with all the characters and had to re-read to get them straight. That could have been my problem and not the author's. I gave it a 5 and would have given a 6 if available.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

It's a little confusing but interesting. I hope the sex gets better in the next chapter.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

What's the point of reading through an erotic story if you're going to completely drop the climax. "Fuck me"... "And I did."; has got to be the laziest end to a story I've see on this site. Which is unfortunate, because the rest of the story is very well written.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

The usual mind control tale mixed with the usual inheritance tropes.

4/5

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

By the way, l’m 67 and my wife is 64. I never wanted or needed when young to have sex with women 40 plus, and the thought of having sex with 60 plus women would’ve revolted me.

Reading this story and thinking of my wife’s friends in her womens Community club confirms that thought to me. Old, wrinkled fat women are noy a turn on, whether mother or not.

It isn’t even a fantasy, let’s be honest here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

O. K. 3 old ladies to fuck.

Now I’m in the F. O. G. (Fat old graybeard.)category myself and I still more attracted to young women, but I’m now attracted to older women also, expanding considerably my range of candidates. Although 50+ years of monogamy tell my tale.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

60 plus old grannies?? I guess your next stories will be about 100+ virgins grandmas with hourglass figures. Its suppose to be a fantasy but let's just be honest, its such a turnoff. There are so many elements to explore in this particular type of genre but grannies? I'm out.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is the first scifi story I have read. So far so good. I am an avid mother/son incestuous love stories. I am accustom to free will, mutually consentual relationships. I do not know how to accept mind control. If only having to ability to read thoughts, no probllem. If the given gift enables one to manipulate someone against their free will, regardless of whether nor not harm occurs, I have to question the honesty, emotional sincerity, and subscious psychological impact on the individual affected.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous