Gramps' Legacy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

I pulled him to his feet and headed him out the door. I watched him stagger to the back door and leave. When I turned to Mom to tell her Gramps wanted to see her, the tears were flooding down her face.

"Oh, Will! Please don't hate me. It was something your father and Thad set up just before he died. He told me when I felt a need for sex, I should call Thad. Over the years, it became routine, where, once or twice a month, Thad would stop by after the office closed. Harry must have seen us some time."

"It's okay, Mom. It's none of my business, and certainly none of his; you don't owe anyone any explanations. You're an adult, free to have sex with whomever you want." She looked at me, shock and surprise on her face. Then she put her arms around my neck and pulled me into a full body hug.

Thinking about what Gramps had said might happen, I became aware of her hips pressing into mine, of her breasts pushing into my chest. I put my hands on her hips, to push her away, but felt the nice rise of her ass cheeks under my fingers, and pulled her closer, waking up my 'Charlie.'

Mom must have felt the surge, too. She leaned back, pushing her hips tighter against me, and looked up at me, a sad, teary smile on her face, "Well, you're obviously your father's son. He's the only other man I ever met who got a hard-on from hugging a crying woman."

I blushed. "I'm sorry, Mom. It was something Gramps said...Damn! I almost forgot; he sent me to bring you back to his place. He was coughing up some blood and wanted to see you before he went to the hospital."

"Ohmigod! No! Let's hurry; you can tell me on the way."

I watched Mom drive away, taking her and Gramm to the hospital to see Gramps. As I turned away from the window, I heard a door open behind me and saw Nana Bess coming out of Gramps' room, looking sad. When she saw me watching her, she gave me a faint, shy smile.

I stood there, looking at her. For the first time it struck me how youthful she looked. I remembered celebrating her sixtieth birthday just a couple of years ago.

Nana was fairly tall for a woman at five-eight. And full figured. I wasn't much of a judge of bust lines then, but thinking back, she sported a full C-cup. She exercised regularly--not in a gym or some planned program, but working in the garden every day the weather allowed; keeping her house clean and neat as a pin, as they said then. In the winter, she kept her walk and driveway clean and clear, as well as helping some of her more elderly neighbors out. All the activity showed. I think the only spare fat on her body was what belonged under her nipples.

She moved to the couch and patted the seat next to her. "Come, sit with me, Billy," she said. I sat down, a few inches of space between us. She reached out and took my hand in both of hers.

"This must be a disturbing time for you." She spoke so softly, I had to listen hard. "Rose told me Thad explained about our special arrangement this afternoon. And I expect, because she is who she is, she thinks, by now, we're upstairs going at it like minks in heat.

"She never could understand why I was so uncomfortable when she came along with Thad. For her...it was like the line from that Dirty Harry movie—"It's all about the penetration." As long as she got her seven inches of dick, she was satisfied and thought everyone else should be, too.

"Don't misunderstand; I like sex and do need to feel a man inside of me now and then, but there are also times when all I need is to be held and cuddled, like now. I wouldn't feel right screwing with anybody, knowing Thad is...I'm 62 and I've only been with two men in my entire life. Until Thad is gone, I can't..."

"I understand, Nana. Neither could I, but I can cuddle, if that's okay." Through the tears starting down her cheeks, she smiled and moved into my arms as we sat there.

"By the way," she whispered, "Thad told me Connie doesn't know he and I have been lovers. He told me he's convinced her we just talk. They stay at the office after closing once or twice a month to 'conference,' as he put it. He told me he was sure Harry saw them once."

"Okay," I replied, mulling over what she said. "I guess I can keep it secret." I leaned down to kiss her cheek, but just before I got there, she turned and met my lips with hers.

What was meant as a grandma's kiss soon became a whole lot more. She certainly wasn't shy about using her tongue to invite mine in to play, nor in moving my hand to her breast. It felt nice and firm and, even through the heavy bra she was wearing, I could feel her nipple rise and poke into my hand.

I slid my other hand down over her hip to her thigh and down the outside of her leg to the hem of her skirt. When I moved my hand to her knee, I felt her move it outward as she nodded and moaned her approval. I moved my hand to the inside of her thighs and slid it up toward her center.

She broke the kiss and wrapped her arms a round my neck. "Oh God, Billy, feel me! Use your fingers and make me come! Please! Oh god, it's been so long; do it, Billy. Put your fingers in me, please!"

I slipped my hand inside her panties and began stroking her labia, looking for her nubbin. When I found it, she immediately went stone cold rigid, then her hips started thrusting into my hand and it felt like she had peed herself. She let out a low guttural moan that must have been heard in Philadelphia, and then collapsed and fell across my lap.

In a few minutes, her breathing returned to normal, and she slid her hand under her face and began to stroke my cock with her fingers through my pants. "Oh dear; I can't leave you in this condition," she chuckled. She pulled down my zipper to reach in and find 'Charlie.' With a little difficulty, she pulled it through the fly of my jockeys. I didn't see her face, but there was a note of concern in her voice when she said, "Oh, my!"

I felt her mouth close on my glans and her tongue began to work on it like it was an ice cream cone, until she had it all slick and wet. Then she began bobbing her head up and down. When I felt my cock hitting the back of her throat, she slid off the couch to kneel between my knees, and bobbed her head some more, moving it around, and then, all of a sudden, her nose was up against my belly.

I'd had blow jobs before, some by some really talented cock suckers, but no one had ever been able to get all of me in their mouth. Before I realized it, I was spurting cream down my grandma's throat like a fire hose. All I heard from her was a hum of satisfaction.

When I was done and my cock began to wilt, she pulled back, her tongue digging into the bottom of my dick, milking every drop of cum from it. She let it go with a pop, smiling. "I think we're going to have some good times, you and me," she said and pulled my face down for a kiss.

Just then the headlights of a car pulling into the driveway swept across the windows. We straightened our clothes and sat on the couch, grinning like the proverbial cat and waited for Mom and Gramm to come in.

On the way home, Mom released her seat belt and cuddled up next to me, her feet tucked under her. "Don't hit anything, she said, as she rested her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and pulled her in tighter. "I'm afraid Thad isn't going to make it," she said, tears in her voice. I didn't answer except to hold her tighter. We drove the rest of the way in silence.

That night, I'm not sure if it was a real strange dream, a nightmare, or some kind of vision. I was naked, on stage in the middle of an amphitheater filled with men and women of all ages, from all ages. They were all shouting, not necessarily at 'me,' but at what I represented; at least, that was the feeling I got.

After what seemed like an eternity, someone began banging a gavel and calling for silence. Almost immediately, the crowd quieted down. I looked around to see who had caused the change and found myself looking at a much younger version of Gramps. I knew immediately it had to be his brother Lucas.

"Grampa Luke?" I asked.

"No, youngster, not 'your' grandpa. I'm his grandpa's grandpa, Hans von der Hagen. I was the tenth in our family line to inherit the Legacy of mental control of the people and objects in our environs. You have been fortunate enough to experience some of these talents while still quite young. Normally, the legacy is passed from father to oldest son on the son's majority, usually his twenty-first birthday, although that is not a hard and fast rule. Some of it was passed to you by your father when he moved on. The remainder was recently given to you by your great uncle, Thaddeus.

"Your particular legacy has had a rather rocky history for the past few generations. There are not many conditions attached to the abilities it brings. The ultimate source of the power, however, had an understanding of human nature, and tied the legatees' life spans to how they used their powers--the more good they accomplished, the longer they lived; harmful acts accomplished using the powers, as you might expect, shortened that time, sometimes dramatically, sometimes in ways rather unimpressive. It all depended on how the person used the powers.

"The major condition is that, while the powers can be used in the defense of self or others, they may not be used otherwise to terminate human life, except as an act against the enemy in a declared war. Attempting to do so will result in the immediate obliteration of the legatee, even if they have not passed on their legacy."

"There are others..."

"Yes, the legacy was originally given to the six children of a man who had rescued a wizard from death. Three of the lines have been ended. The other two stem from the man's daughters, and are passed from mother to daughter. Perhaps you will meet them, but probably not. Only once has it happened, and then the legatees were on opposite sides in a war. It was not a happy meeting.

"One piece of advice can I give you, Legatee--use your gifts wisely to benefit others before yourself. Do this and you will prosper. Follow in your family's footsteps and you will suffer their fates."

I started to ask about my family when the scene dissolved and I woke up, kneeling on the bed. "What the fuck was that?" I wondered, lying down.

Unfortunately, Gramps didn't make it back home, and, a week later, he succumbed to the cancer. The family had a brief private viewing before the public one. Mom was next to me, and heard me say, as I took Gramps' hand in mine, "I promise, Gramps." As I turned and walked away from the casket, I heard her say, "I wonder what promise he meant."

I turned around and looked at her, kneeling by the casket. I could see her profile, and her lips were still, but I could hear her prayers for Gramps as clearly as if she was saying them into my ears. I remembered the dream and what my ancestor had said--'mental control of the people and objects in our environs.' I wondered if that included reading minds. I looked at Nana and tried to read her mind.

"Oh, Christ! I really don't want to be here tonight, but I guess I have to, for Rose. She is a pill sometimes, but her heart is in the right place. How long does this thing last? Why is Will looking at me like that?" I caught her eye and ran my tongue around my lips, like I was licking a pussy. "Ooh, that little shit! I can't wait to get him alone again. Oh, shit! I'm getting wet. At my age? That little mother fucker. Hmm, I wonder if he will. That'd be a nice threesome. Me, my daughter and grandson." Then she stood up and stuck her tongue out at me and headed off toward the restrooms.

"What was that all about?" My mother's voice in my ear made me jump.

"Huh? What?" I stammered.

"You and Nana, and her sticking her tongue out at you?"

"Oh, nothing; just some harmless gramma-grandson type of flirting."

"Harmless, huh? If you say so. What did you mean when you said 'I promise, Gramps?'"

I sort of stammered a bit, but finally got out, "He reminded me of the promise I made to Dad, to always take care of you, to do what ever you wanted or needed me to do, and asked me to increase that to include Gramma Rose and Nana Bess. He asked me to do for them and you everything he would have done."

"Everything?" she asked, with a curious smile. "Did he explain what that meant?"

"Yeah, he was pretty explicit about what it meant for Gramm and Nana. Pretty much provide them with physical and emotional support and said he had already told them I would be available for them. He said he had spoken to you, and that when and how you called on me was up to you."

"For 'everything' he did. How do you feel about that?" She looked at me closely, moving so her breast rested against my arm.

"I realize this isn't quite the proper place, but the best way to answer that is to simply offer to show you." I slipped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

Mom smiled at that and leaned up to lightly kiss me. "Soon, I think. Not tonight, but soon." Just then the funeral director came up and asked permission to open the doors and let the people who had been waiting come in. She nodded to him, then looked at me and said "Rose could probably use some support from you right now. Go and just stand with her."

It had been an early evening, after dinner affair, and went on for a couple of hours. When the last guest had paid their respects, I drove every one home. Nana Bess was staying with Gramma Rose for a bit, so I walked them to the door while Mom waited in the car. At the door, we exchanged hugs and pecks on the cheek.

When I got back to the car, Mom was leaning against her door, gazing out the window, lost in her thoughts. I didn't say anything or try to intrude, but just got in and drove home. As we got out, I told her we were to pick up Nana and Gramm at one o'clock the next day for the funeral service. She just nodded and went to her room, after telling me good night.

At the funeral service, we spread the word to the Agency employees, all of whom were there, that we'd be closed the next two days (Thursday and Friday) and all next week, with no charge to them, meaning they'd get paid for the time, and not lose any time from their time banks. They all thanked us, many with tears in their eyes.

After the funeral, Mom and I hosted some of Gramps' friends and business associates at our house for a sort of wake. It was done and they were gone about six. As Gramm and Nana were getting ready to leave, Mom said we had a ten o'clock appointment with Gramps' lawyer the next day for the reading of the will.

I drove my grammas back to Gramm's house and when I got back, Mom was in her room with the door closed, which was unusual. I figured she wanted to be alone, so I headed for my room, but as I went past her door, I thought I heard some soft sobbing. When I knocked and called to her, the sobs stopped, but she didn't answer. I could sense she wanted to be alone, so I went on to bed.

There weren't any surprises in Gramps' will. Everything went to Gramm except the agency. I got the his interest in the business, held in trust by her and /or Mom until I got both the CLU and a broker's license or I decided to sell it. He left Mom what had been Dad's share.

When we finished with the will, we went to the office. While Mom and Gramm packed up Gramps' personal items, Nana acquainted me with the filing system. After Luke died, she had been the receptionist and agent's secretary for several years and had helped set up the files.

"You'll need to come in and go through these on your own, especially the agents' sales and commission records, their pay histories and the petty cash and expense requests. You should also get acquainted with all the companies we sell," Nana advised me as we finished up.

She glanced into Gramps' office, where Mom and Gramm were standing, holding each other. "Tomorrow afternoon, about this time, come over to Rose's house. She may not want sex, but she'll need some comforting." I followed her gaze and nodded.

We all went to Rico's Café for dinner, and then I drove Nana and Gramm to Gramm's house. Mom and I went home, changed and met in the living room to watch what ever nonsense was on TV that night. We sat on the couch, my arm around her shoulder. Occasionally I would hear a soft sob, and I could feel my shirt getting damp where her cheek was resting on my chest.

When I stop to think about it, Mom missing Gramps made a lot of sense. He had been the major male presence--father figure, lover, boss-- in her life for nearly forty years, just as he had been the major male figure in my life for the past eleven years. Everything I knew about being a man, outside the bedroom, anyway, I had learned from him. And I guess a lot of what I did in the bedroom was influenced by him, too.

Even though I was only 23 years old, through high school and college, I had dated a lot, and had three serious girl friends; serious in that there was a lot of sex involved. The relationship I had in high school ended when her dad was transferred to a job out west .

The first one in college--she dumped me, saying she wasn't ready for such an intense relationship that early in her life--she wanted to 'sample' life a bit more before she settled down with one man. My second relationship in college, also my then-current girlfriend, Eileen, and I were trying to sort out what we both wanted from the relationship, and, I suppose, from each other, besides some fairly uninhibited sex.

I bent down and kissed Mom on the top of her head and asked, "You okay?"

"I will be; I'm just going to miss him so much," she replied, a telling catch in her voice.

"I know; me, too. If there's anything...just let me know."

"Thank you, Sweetie; I will." And so we sat there, ignoring the TV, each lost in our own thoughts. Gramps had said it would have to be her decision to approach me, but the possibility of making love to her was stirring some very non-filial thoughts in me. For perhaps the first time, I noticed how attractive my mother was.

There was nothing in particular which would draw your attention. Her hair, cut to frame a pretty oval face, was a lovely chestnut brown, matching her eyes. She had a nicely bow shaped mouth which morphed into a wide warm smile at the least provocation, lighting up whatever room she was in at the time.

As I recall it now, her body was pretty average. She stood about five foot six, a little on the chunky side at 125 pounds, but it was nicely distributed, starting with her barely-B sized bosom. Her hips flared out from a trim waist and flowed into as pretty a set of legs as you ever saw on a forty year-old woman.

As we sat there cuddling on the couch, it struck me that, since Dad died, she hadn't dated, or if she did, no one more than once, and certainly not since I got out of high school. Was that her preference or Gramps, I wondered.

In a little bit, I became aware that Mom had fallen asleep. As gently as I could, I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. When I went to lay her on the bed, she tightened her grip around my neck and muttered, "Don't go." I got on the bed and pulled her back to my chest, my arms around her. We were both still fully dressed, and fell asleep that way.

My bladder woke me up the next morning. As I became conscious, I was more than a little confused, not immediately recognizing the room I was in. Then I became aware of the body lying next to me, and the breast I was holding in my left hand, and the ass tight against my morning wood. "Oh, shit," I thought and started to try to disentangle myself.

As soon as I started to pull my hands away, Mom pulled them back, saying, "No, don't go."

"Uhh, Mom, I, uh, really do need to go, otherwise, it's going to get a bit messy here. I promise, I'll be right back."

Somehow, using an ability only women seem to have, she turned completely around in my arms and, with a quick kiss on my lips, said, "Okay, but hurry back, it's chilly without you here."

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers