Gramps' Legacy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

From the pressure in my bladder, I knew I would be passing at least a quart of piss, so I dropped trou and sat down. For nearly two minutes I didn't think I was going to stop. Finally I was done. I stood up and was zipping up as I walked back into Mom's room. She must have really been chilly, because she had crawled under the covers and was waiting for me with them drawn up to her chin.

When I started to get in with her, she stopped me. "Not with your good suit pants on. Take them off, and your shirt, too." I stopped and looked at her, about to ask why, but she gave me her 'Mom' look. You all know the one; the one that says, "Don't even think about arguing with me; just do it." So I slipped off my pants and shirt and got under the covers with her.

I turned on my side to face her, to ask her how she was feeling, but before I could say a word, her naked body was against me, and her lips were exploring mine. As soon as my arms were around her, she leaned back, pushing her hips against my rapidly growing Charlie, and, with a smile, said, "It's time to start keeping your promise, Will. Are you up for it?"

I didn't answer her, except to reach down and pull her leg over my hip, at the same time rolling her onto her back. With a single stroke, I was balls deep in her. I looked down into her eyes, which had opened as wide as her smile. "Oh, god," she moaned. "You are your daddy's son. It has been a long time since I felt this full. Fuck me now, Will. Fuck me like there's no time left; like we both had to come ten minutes ago..."

And I did.

(To be continued)

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers