Grand Opening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A wedding," Elise smiled at the precocious four year old boy.

"You're getting married?" Henry asked brown eyes wide.

"No, no, Sweetie," Elise smiled. "No one's asked me yet. No, one of the policemen I work with? He's getting married today."

"I went to a wedding once, a loooong time ago," Henry said. "They had the best cake ever there."

"Tell you what, I'll bring you a piece," Elise promised.

Lately, as the weather grew warmer, Elise had taken to wearing her uniform skirts, and enjoyed it. The skirt made her feel feminine enough without detracting from the authority of the uniform. But driving with a dress, with the layers of crinoline underneath was a bit of a chore.

Elise had put her uniform in the back seat of the cruiser; the wedding was at two o'clock and Elise went on duty at five o'clock.

X.X.X

Dick and Orville stood, ramrod straight, in their dress blues.

In his electric wheelchair, Officer Eric Greene was also in his dress uniform. To his side, a slightly haggard looking Ann Greene stood.

"All right, on three; is she supposed to be in this picture, ma'am, yes you, please step back, thank you," Connie Edwards said and snapped a few shots.

The young woman made a few adjustments, snapped a few more, and then asked Ann to set back in.

"Would like a few of you and your husband; I did your wedding; I don't know if you remember me but..." Connie said and shot a few photographs.

"The bride here? She is? Okay, thank you; you've been great; see you in a few minutes," Connie said and bustled off to do her job.

"Damn, I am worn out just listening to her talk!" Dick laughed.

"She had a nose job," Ann said to Eric. "Remember? At our wedding? You said you didn't know how she could get her face near the camera to focus it?"

"Oh yeah," Eric smiled. "Looked like Toucan Sam!"

"Okay, Orville, a few more; are these two in the wedding party too?" Connie rattled, herding Jack and Mike, also in their dress blues.

"Yes, and one more; anyone seen Steve?" Orville asked.

"Outside, taking a smoke break," Jack said, preening and posturing for Connie's benefit, for Ann's benefit.

"Um, Ann! Ann, be a sweetie and go get Steve for me please? I'd send Terri but she's still trying to find the ring bearer and the flower girls; I think it's so sweet that you're using your three nieces; they're such darling little girls too," Connie rattled, again setting the cameras up.

"I'm here, I'm here," Steve said and walked over to the group.

"Okay, Dick, you and Kirsten are leading the procession, then Mike, you and Paula, Jack you and Cheryl, Eric's got Amber, and Steve, you're bringing up the rear with Elise," Orville said, again checking the sheet of paper Rosy had scribbled for him.

"Man, I ought to be with Elise! We were partners!" Jack complained.

X.X.X

"I done told you, I don't let no white people up on my porch," Ms. Givens screeched at Elise.

"Yes ma'am, I'm aware of that, but I promised Henry I'd bring him some wedding cake," Elise said, holding up the piece of cake.

"Oh, I uh, well, I don't like you giving him nothing sweet," the hostile woman blared.

"I understand," Elise said and turned to go.

"But you don't give it to him, he'll just drive me out of my cotton picking mind whining about it," Ms. Givens snapped, yanking the cake out of Elise's hand.

Elise smiled to herself as she got back into her cruiser. It was going to be a long night, working until one thirty, then running whatever girl home from the Dead End Bar before she could go home and collapse.

But at least she had tomorrow off.

"And then I got to cut that grass again," Elise thought as she looked at her own yard.

X.X.X

Orville looked around the dingy hotel room. Jack and Penny had booked them a room at the Royal Sonesta Hotel, the same hotel they had stayed in when they'd married.

It was obvious to Orville that the overpriced hotel was long on history and short on charm or comfort.

"Hey, um, hi Handsome," Rosy stammered.

Orville turned to see his bride, standing in the doorway, nude.

Her legs were meaty, thick tree trunks. Her hips were wide, her waist nipped in slightly, her belly had a small bit of paunch to it, her breasts were actually small, when compared to the rest of her, but they were capped with large, red nipples, nipples that stood out, excited.

Framed as she was by the dark doorjamb, she appeared to be a work of art, a painting by Peter Paul Reubens.

Wow, you are gorgeous," Orville breathed.

"Shut up; I am not," she denied, turning away in embarrassment.

"Yes," Orville said, taking her hands, pulling her to him. "Yes, you are."

"God, Orville, I really hope you think so," she admitted, burying her head in his chest.

All of her experience with sex had been brutal, savage. Orville's lovemaking was clumsy, but it was lovemaking. She orgasmed as he slid himself into her.

"Wow," she gasped after a second and third orgasm rippled through her.

"Uh, oh, damn!" Orville grunted and spewed into her.

"Wow, Mister Jackson!" Rosy said as they lay together. "That was something!"

"Yeah it was!" he agreed, trying to catch his breath.

"Thank you," she murmured as they were slipping into sleep.

"Thank... for what?" Orville asked.

"For loving me," Rosy said.

*

**Author's Note: This is part 3 of a series of stories involving the Dead End Bar.

***Author's Note: I write these stories for my enjoyment; I post them here for your enjoyment.

Thank you for reading my stories.