All Comments on 'Granddad's Bitch'

by ChrisSav

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
pervbob4pervbob4almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed it when mom joined in!

x_pac6969x_pac6969almost 2 years ago

Want to read more about when mum joins in and son fucks his mom then mum's dad fucks his daughter

29/08/22

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot - I had a similar experience with my uncle when I was 19

petey377petey377over 1 year ago

hope theres more using the boi as thier slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This happened to me onceā€¦

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I had a similar experience with my grandpa and grandma. I was not gay, but my grandpa surprised me with spanking me naked and I got an erection from it. He commented that I must like taking it from him. That was when he had me suck his cock forcibly.

That was when grandma came in to catch him making me suck his huge erection he got from spanking me. She watched and told him to make him take it good for being such a naughty boy after she found out I got an erection from his spanking me.

Then she surprised me when she said to grandpa to fuck that erection out of him. That was when he finished undressing, bent me over, and planted his huge wet cock into me. It hurt and he just kept pounding me. What shocked me was when grandma told him to rape my ass.

She got excited and undressed right in front of me. She started playing with one breast and fingering herself with the other. I thought my grandma was sexy and was excited by it, but the pounding I got brought my attention back to my ass taking a beating.

My grandpa had me get on my back, my grandma straddled my face to link her and my grandpa went back to pounding me. The rest of my visits would have several encounters like this and I began loving how I became their boy toy.

gest90gest905 months ago

i know the vast majority of stories on this site are fiction & fantasies but i thought the authors would have at least some experience of same sex sexual relationships or encounters, not this story obviously. it's written by somebody who might have read stories about gay sex but has obviously never experienced it firsthand. it reads like it was written by somebody from gen Z who grew up watching internet porn & thinks that's how sex works between two consenting adults. like straight young adults who think that all women love it when a man cums on their face & that anal sex is completely normal between men & women as well as two or more gay men.

i've been fucking other men for over 40 years, everyone from an 18 yr old to an 85 yr old widower who gave me my first ever 'gum-job' taking out both sets of dentures to deepthroat my cock before i bred him. i always fuck bareback & it never ceases to amaze me that not one single story i've read on here ever mentions any preparation prior to fucking? not once has anyone ever mentioned douching. are we supposed to believe that his young man just knocked up at his grandfathers home & had his grandpa immediately stick his cock in him & start fucking, not to mention the conversation on the phone with his mother which beggers belief, then within five seconds of her turning up she is straddling her son's face.

i know the reader has to dispel all notions of reality when reading any work of fiction but come on, you'd be as well saying the grandfather had a 20'' cock as claiming the mother simply joined in, or that knowing she was coming over the two males immediately retired to the bedroom & started fucking, then upon the mother/daughter's arrival they had the kind of conversation which the author wrote & we, the reader are supposed to find it believable & read on.

i know we suspend reality while reading any work of fiction but come on, this story just insults the intelligence of the reader & most likely has been enjoyed by everyone who has read it, apart from me that is. a little free tip, once you have written a story, read it, not just to correct spelling or grammar & punctuation but to correct the wording so that the passages read grammatically & make some semblance of sense to the reader. i was so distracted by the chain of events in the story that i was glad it wasn't longer as i'll never get back the time i spent reading the piece of prose & typing my comment.

but don't listen to me, the only way your writing will improve is by writing more stories then reading them as if they were composed by someone else so you can spot the mistakes & flaws in the plot or scenario. just a suggestion. i noticed the other comments are seven years old so you could be dead from covid by now for all i know? hopefully you are in good health & perhaps you've actually sucked a cock by now?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChrisSav@ChrisSav
I was a reluctant participant to gay sex but once I was penetrated, I knew I was destined for hard fucking by many cocks. I'm not really interested in looks or age, I just want hard 7" plus rods to humiliate me.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES