Granddaughter and Storms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning I got to the investigator's office a little bit early so I sat in the office waiting room till time and just before we got called back June came in and set next to me till we were called.

Stepping into the office Max held is hand out for me to shake, "Come on in Jake." then looking at June and holding his hand out to her, "This must be June your daughter."

"Yes it is."

"My pleasure to meet you and put a face to the name I've heard so much about from Jake here."

"Thank you but the pleasure is all mine as much as grandpa has told me about you."

"You mean it wasn't all bad stuff he told you about me."

"No sir it was all pretty good stuff."

"Just call me Max. Now we'll get down to business here." stepping around his desk and having a seat in his chair. Max picked up a folder and opened it took out some pictures and as he handed one to June, "To be sure I've got the right man here, have a look at these pictures." handing another one to her as June handed me the first picture.

"You got the right man. That is Bob."

Handing June another picture as she handed me the one she had while taking the next picture from Max, "Do you recognize the woman in this picture?"

"No, I've never seen her before."

"He stops here every morning on the way to work and some mornings he spends thirty minutes and other mornings he spends one hour then he goes on to work from there. The mornings he is there for an hour he comes out with his tie in his hand and starts retying it as goes to his car."

Max had handed pictures one at a time to June as he told us how long Bob spends at the woman's house, "Do you know if this woman is married or single?"

"She's single. Your husband Bob owns the house according to the city records. Now on the days that he just stays thirty minutes with this woman in the house he stays at the office later than all the other employees and when he comes out one and one half after every one else has left he comes out with this woman and walks her to her car then they have a kissing session for a little bit then she gets into her car and drives off while he walks to his car then gets in it and leaves. He goes from here to this restaurant where he meets back up with the woman from his work place. As you can see they kiss again and then walk into the restaurant arm in arm."

"That woman is his secretary."

I managed to put surveillance cams and mikes around in his office and every time she stepped into his office throughout each day they would kiss each other and sometimes during their dinner time they would sit in his office and eat their dinner. Now I've made a little video here for you and I did do some editing to it so it is just a short version of their encounters together from day to day." then Max put a DVD into his computer and after a few clicks of his mouse a video started playing.

Some of the times that Bob and his secretary ate dinner together he would bad mouth June and other times bad mouthed her husband and then they would just hold each other and kiss after eating and bad mouthing their mates and even have a quickie on some of those days during their dinners. On the evenings they would stay late after work they would end up on the couch having sex a couple of times before they left the office. Max cut the sex down to where each session was short so not to take up to much time watching it.

Max managed to get some pictures through a few windows with the woman Bob stopped to see each morning and on the thirty minute stay they just sat and talked and he would give her some money and the days he stayed longer they had a round of sex. When Bob and his secretary didn't stay late they would meet up at the restaurant kiss then go in and eat supper then have a little kissing session before leaving at which time Bob would head back over to his house he stopped at each morning and spent a couple of hours having sex before going in to clean up before heading home.

After the meeting that took one in a half hours June and I walked out of the office and down to our cars then at her car she turned to me, "I guess you're going to have a roommate grandpa." in a very angry detecting voice.

"Do you need any help moving your stuff?"

"No I can get it. Like I told you I've got a lot of my things packed and ready to go which doesn't leave me much to pack and load. Besides I know you need to get to work unless you took the day off."

"My boss told me to take the day off to take care of the matter at hand here then go in Tuesday to work. He said we'll just call it a sick day."

"You've been with the same company for how long now?"

"Thirty some years now and he pays me more than the other guys that I work with because of it."

"I better go get my thigs and I'll meet you at the house then."

"Okay. Drive careful so I don't get another phone call."

"I will. I love you grandpa."

"I love you too baby." then I closed the driver's door for her.

The next morning out of habit I went to the kitchen and started the coffee maker then went to cooking up some breakfast with nothing on but the apron which I take off when I sit down to eat. In the middle of cooking breakfast June walked into the room and with a whistle, "You really have a good looking behind there grandpa."

"Shit" I whispered to myself, "I'm so sorry June baby. I should've got dressed before I came in here. Being half a sleep yet I just came in here without giving it another thought."

"Oh grandpa don't think anything of it. I told you this is your house so dress however you want to dress or not dress."

"Here keep a watch on this and I'll go put on one of my boxers."

"I told you don't have to go do that."

"A granddaughter shouldn't see her grandpa without clothes on."

"Grandpa don't worry about it now. I saw you not long ago with nothing on and you have nothing more than Bob has. The only difference maybe the size but other than that the two of you have the same thing."

I went ahead and finished cooking breakfast and even cooked up breakfast for June too. Once I had breakfast cooked and on two plates I took them to the table and sat the plates down on the table with one in front of June and one in my spot at the table.

I sat down at the table then I reached back and untied my apron and laid it over the back of the empty chair next to me across from June. As I had a bite of my eggs on my fork I happen to look at June to see she had a very thin night gown that was very much see through. As soon as I could see June's tits and hard nipples with nipples trying to poke through the gown I got a hard cock real quick.

While June and I ate our breakfast we made small talk and I had a very hard time keeping my eyes off of her tits but I felt like I was failing at it. When she stood up to take our cups over and refill them with more coffee I saw that her gown stopped right at the spot her butt and legs connect at and I could see right through to her ass and ass crack. When June turned around to walk back to the table with our coffees I could see her bald pussy as easy as I could her butt crack.

The second morning June was there I put on my boxers and I could even smell a breakfast being cooked up. When I stepped into the kitchen I saw June in her thin night gown, with the apron on and the gown had rode up some from the apron being tied around her waist just above her butt, so half of her butt was uncovered.

"How long have you been up this morning baby girl?"

"Oh not long, just long enough to start the coffee maker and cook over half of our breakfast. You can go ahead and fill our cups up over there and this should be ready by the time you get them sat on the table at our spots."

With the coffee on the table I sat down then June came over to the table with our plates filled with food and when she had them sat down on the table in front of myself and her spot she took off the apron and put it on the counter then came back over and sat down at her spot.

From that morning on is how it is of mornings when I have to work but on the weekends, I do the cooking of our breakfast with me wearing my boxers and the apron.

The third week that June lived in the house the two of us had turned in for the night after watching a movie on the television on another station than the local station so we missed the news and weather so we went to bed.

Sometime after we had gone to bed I got woke up from a loud clap of thunder and in less than two seconds June was at the door coming into my bedroom, "I'm scared grandpa..." another loud clap of thunder again and she was in my bed under the sheet with me cuddling as close as she could possibly get, "I'm sorry I didn't ask first but it scared me. I don't like storms."

"I guess it'll be okay for you to be in here with me. Let me get up and put on some boxers." then another loud clap sounded off all most as fast as we saw the flash of lighting light up the room.

"No don't get up. Please grandpa, hold me."

"I have no..." the thunder cut me off it was so loud that time.

June just jumped and landed in front of me lifting my arm up and over her with her back side up against me, including her butt and that is when I noticed she was as nude as I was under the sheet. With her against me like she was my dick was right between her butt cheeks. With the way she gave a little bit of a roll back to grab my hand then rolled back forward her butt crack caught my dick up in it, "You don't have a night gown to sleep in?"

As soon as my dick was in her butt crack it started getting hard and the other thing that got my dick to hardening is when June grabbed my hand and pulled it over her, she put my hand right on a tit close to the bed and my arm over her other tit and her nipples went to getting harder than they already were, "No I've been sleeping in the nude for some time now. I'm too scared to stop and grab something before coming in here to bed with you."

Just before another clap of thunder sounded out I could feel June shaking like she was scared of something, then the clap sounded off, "There is nothing to be scared of baby." I all so noticed that between claps of thunder I could hear the rain gushing down on everything and it was soaking whatever was in its way, "It's just raining real heavy right now which tells me it'll be over within a few minutes."

"I still don't like it. It scares me."

I could tell with each clap of thunder that it was further away than it was, then I also noticed that June was flexing her hips causing her butt to rub up and down my dick shaft. Then she started squeezing my hand in a way to make my fingers squeeze her tit while she put another hand on my arm like she didn't want it to move, "Ahh, baby what are you doing? I think we need to get up and put something on."

"I like the feel of two nude bodies next to each other like this."

"I know just how you feel but your my granddaughter not my girlfriend from down the street if I even had one."

"Are we both adults here?"

"Yes we are. Adults that shou..."

"Yes we are adults here. Now are we alone here or is someone else in here with us?"

"It's just us ..."

"Then we are not hurting anyone at all sense it's just us here. No one will even know what we do in here unless you go and tell them because I'm not going to say, as you say, a 'cotton picking word' to anyone about us doing anything in here. Now does it feel good with what I'm doing?"

"Well yes it feels good no doubt but..."

"Then this will really feel good then." then I felt her hand on my cock and guiding it then I felt the head of my hard dick at the entrance to her pussy opening and then the head slid into the opening.

June had to stop a few times till she had all of my seven inches in her pussy,"Oh shit baby. Mmmm. It feels so good but yet it's so bad to be doing." June kept sliding down on my hard cock inch by inch, "It's a good thing your pussy is wet like it is or you wouldn't have been able to get my dick into your pussy. Your pussy is so damn tight.

"I knew you were bigger than Bob the first day I saw you sitting at the table eating breakfast and I knew I wanted to have you one way or another grandpa. Even if Bob had been true and faithful to me I was going to figure out a way to get you in my pussy."

I noticed then that I was squeezing her tits and helping her to get my dick into her tight wet pussy. I don't know when I started squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples going from one to the other without her hand on my hand. June moaned with each inch that slowly slid into her hot little box.

When my dick was in her pussy as far as we could get it, "Oh fuck you have me filled to the brim with that sexy hot rod of yours grandpa."

"I know your pussy is the tightest one I've ever had my dick in. As tight as you are it's a good thing that you're as wet as you are or I wouldn't be in you it's such a tight pussy."

Once June was adjusted to the size of my dick we slowly started moving letting my dick slide outward then back in with increasing speed and length of my cock's movement.

Her pussy muscles squeezed my dick more than it had been and her pussy just got wetter than it already was, "OH, fuck, grandpa, your cock feels so damn good in my pussy. I really don't want to ever take it out, it feels so fucking good."

"I know what you mean there. I don't want to take my dick out of your pussy now that I know how tight it is and how good a tight pussy feels."

"Why don't you get up here on top of me here?"

As June lifted up I just took a hold of her by putting my arm around her and lifted as I turned onto my back putting her on top in reverse cowgirl, "Now baby you can ride for a bit."

"Oh fuck me grandpa you're so deep in my pussy. I didn't think you could get any deeper than you were before." then June started bouncing up and down on my dick then.

After a few strokes up and down on my cock, "Oh damn grandpa I believe this is my favorite position from now on."

"You might want to try a few more positions before deciding on which one you'll like the best." I reached up and around and got both hands full of her firm perfect tits and gave her hard nipples a squeeze and a pinch causing her to moan even more than she was.

A moment later I then put my hands on her butt and helped her move up and down on my dick. After a few strokes more I felt her pussy muscles squeeze my dick again harder than it was and her pussy got even wetter again socking my cock. A few stokes more, "Now baby I'm going to roll and get up so that I'm behind you for doggy."

I then put my arms around her waist and rolled, then pushed myself up and over, "Ow oh fuck..." she then need to wait and adjust before moaning in pleasure rather than the pain, "Oh fuck you went deeper into my pussy just then and into my cervix. Oh fuck that feels so damn good."

I started pumping in and out of her pussy then, "Oh hell you're so fucking deep. Fuck me grandpa."

As I pushed and pulled in and outward she pushed back into me getting my cock in her pussy as deep as we could. Her pussy was feeling so good I didn't think about whose pussy I was fucking at the moment. Fucking June's tight pussy kind of gave the feeling that I've never had sex till the rain storm came through, "Fuck baby your pussy is so damn tight. I think my cock is going to be rubbed raw by the time were done here."

"Oh fuck me. Your cock feels so damn good in my pussy. I've cum more on your cock than I have on any other dick. Don't stop fucking me. I'm about to cum again, shit it feels so damn good."

"I'm getting close to cumming too. Where do you want me to cum at? Do you want me to cum on your sexy little round butt here or on your perky tits?"

"I want to feel your cum in my pussy. Put all of your cum in my pussy. Oh fuck, I'm fucking cumming now. Cum, now, fill my pussy up."

I then felt her pussy muscles squeezing my cock again which then set me off. I started pumping rope after rope of cum deep into her ever so tight pussy before I could find out if she was on the pill or not, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming baby. I'm fucking feeling up you tight pussy.

"I feel it filling me up. I want it alllll..." then I got socked from the groin down. There was a liquid squirt out of her pussy for the first time tonight.

I've seen videos where a woman may squirt but never been with a woman that did till now. I finally quit cumming and June went down flat on her belly, which I followed her down, then rolled over taking her with me till we lay on our sides with me spooning her and my dick still in her pussy.

In a short time my dick went soft and fell out of her pussy, then June turned over to face me and we started kissing each other with so much passion, which also is the first kiss of the night.

When we broke the kissing off, "I love you grandpa. You're my number one man from now on. That was the best sex I've ever had my whole life. No one can make me cum the way you just made me cum."

"We should not have done what we just did baby. You're my only little girl I have left in this world now. I love you with all of my heart but this was wrong for us to do. If word even got out about us doing such a thing as we did, there will be hell to pay for the rest of my life. I just cum in your tight pussy and I were unprotected meaning I could have made you pregnant just now..."

"No grandpa I'm on the pill. I'm so glad we did this. Out of all the stormy nights and days I've had sex during the storms, you made this night feel the best for me and made me cum the most. I've been horny long before I even asked to move in with you and that ex of mine wouldn't have sex with me. He went out to have sex with another woman or bimbo. Bimbo is more like it. I've wanted to do this since the day I first saw you with no clothes on in the kitchen while you ate breakfast and I'm so glad that we finally did. I have loved you for how long now? Now I know just how much I love you. I would love to have your baby and hope it's a boy so that your great name can be carried on. Now tell me was it as good for you as it was for me? Look at me and tell me you didn't love the feelings we felt having the sex with each other like we just did."

I had this feeling that I was on the losing side of this argument. The answer to her question was, "Yes it was good for me as it was for you." I could not tell her it was any different. I even knew that I had cum more with her than any other woman I have ever been with, including her grandmother and sex with her grandmother, was pretty damn good but with June it was beyond that even.

"I cannot figure out why everyone including you can say it is wrong to have sex with a family member, when it feels so damn good like it was for us tonight?"

"I have no answer for that than, it is against the law to do so."

"That I know but it is a stupide law to me. When two adults, as we are, love each other and one isn't forced into the sex then there should be no law against incest. Sex is meant to be enjoyable for two people that love each other dearly isn't it?"

"Yes. That is what I've all ways been told since I was a kid myself."

"Then who loves us better than we love each other?"

"I don't know of any one that does."

June then leaned in toward me and kissed me on the lips for a moment which I returned the kiss as well, "Now, do you still want to say what we did is wrong?"

"Now I will not say another word against it. I would just lose again if I did."

"That's right. The day you tell me you did not enjoy our sex with each other is the day I will stop trying to have sex with you."

"The way I feel about it now I'll never say that to you. You should try to find a man that you want to be with for the rest of your life though."