Granddaughter Loves to Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But..." His mom starts, but he cuts her off.

"And then when you kissed me the way you did and touched my ass... and... I knew I wasn't a freak. Knowing you feel the same way means I'm not a pervert."

"Oh Chad." Tears are streaming down his mom's cheeks, as she pulls him into a tight embrace. "You are not a freak or a pervert." She says. "Lots of teenage boys have crushes on their mothers. It's called an Odipus complex."

"I know, mom." Chad says. "That's not what this is."

"Chad..." His mom says.

"Don't worry, mom. I understand why you have to say these things and I won't do anything stupid again, like I did this morning." He says, resting his head back on her shoulder. "But you can't change what happened yesterday and I won't ever forget it." Ruth strokes his hair and hugs him tightly, unsure what to say. She won't either, but she can't tell him that. We're talking incest! The flutter in her pussy threatens to betray her resolve.

"Mom?" Chad says, breaking the silence.

"What, honey."

"Please answer me just one question, okay?" He says, sitting up to look directly in her eyes.

"Okay, Chad." His mom answers hesitantly, wondering what he's going to ask.

"Have you ever... when you're with dad, I mean... you know, making love... have you ever closed your eyes... and... just for a minute, imagined that it's me?" There he's asked the tough question. He wonders if Chelsea's idea will work. "Please answer honestly." He says, staring at her.

Oh fuck! Ruth's face shows the panic she's feeling. She doesn't want to lie to her son, but what if she answers honestly. She doesn't want to lead him on, thinking that something will happen between them. It can't! Chad sees the answer on her face, without her saying a word.

"You have!" He smiles. "Just like I fantasize about you!" "Yes." She whispers, nodding her head.

"But Chad, fantasizing isn't the same as actually doing something." She grasps for a logical explanation, as she tries to quelch the desire building inside of her.

"I know..." He says. "It's just that, since we both want it... and dad won't go on another weekend fishing trip for at least six more months." He stops and kisses his mom lightly on the lips.

"Chad, we can't." His mom whispers, as his kiss sends a shiver through her loins.

"Never mind, mom. "Chad says, standing up and making no effort to hide the bulge in his pants. "Just knowing how you feel, will make my fantasy a hundred times better." He smiles, bending down and kissing her tenderly on the lips. "I just think we're wasting a great opportunity." Chad says sadly, as he turns and walks towards his bedroom. Fuck! I hope this works, he thinks.

Ruth watches her son walk down the hall. Her pussy is soaking wet and she wonders if Chad isn't right. She's fantasized about him quite a lot recently, while completely oblivious to his desires for her. She hasn't fucked anyone but Warren since the day they got married, but this isn't like having an affair or a boyfriend. Besides, maybe the reality won't live up to the fantasy, she rationalizes, and they'll get each other out of their systems. It will be worth it if she can get Chad to stop thinking about her and focus on girls his own age.

She stands up. If they're going to do it, tonight is their only chance; Warren will be home tomorrow. She pulls the clips from her hair and shakes her head around, as she glances at herself in the mirror over the fireplace. Ruth, you are about to commit incest, she whispers to her reflection and is surprised at how incendiary and arousing that sounds.

*****

Earl's been tossing and turning for an hour, trying to think about anything besides his sexy granddaughter, asleep down the hall. Her aroma is all over his bed and it's driving him crazy. He started to change the sheets, but worried that losing her smell might be worse. Fuck! He's stroking his cock again, thinking about her, when his bedroom door opens.

"Grandpa?" Chelsea says, hesitantly entering his room. She smiles when she sees the tent in the sheet. This is going to work, she thinks.

"What's the matter, Chelsea?" Grandpa asks, yanking his hand away from his cock.

"I couldn't sleep." She says, walking to the side of the bed. She's wearing a thin nightshirt, trying to mimic the one her mom wore twenty years ago. "Let me help." She says, pulling the sheet away from his body and staring at his hard prick. "You deserve better than this." She says, echoing the words her mother used back then, as she pulls her nightshirt over her head.

"I don't think your mother would approve, Chelsea." Grandpa says, staring at her nymphlike young body, as the moonlight plays across her young breasts.

"Are you going to tell her?" She asks, reaching over and wrapping her hand around his aching cock.

"No, I guess I'm not." He says, realizing his resistance isn't any better with his granddaughter than it was with her mother.

"This is the first chance I've had to touch you." Chelsea sighs, as his cock swells inside her fist. "Why don't you lie back and let me explore." She says, crawling up on the bed beside him.

"What kind of grandpa would I be, if I refused a simple request from my favorite granddaughter." He smiles, lying back and putting his hands behind his head.

"I'm your only granddaughter!" Chelsea retorts, kissing his chest, as she strokes his steel rod.

"Well, just think of how awful it would be if you weren't my favorite." He laughs, as Chelsea kisses her way down his body.

Alternating kissing and licking, her lips move from his chest to his abdomen, before approaching his hard cock. With her hand around the base, she licks his cockhead like an ice cream cone.

"Ohhhhhh God!" He moans, as his granddaughter wraps her moist lips around his throbbing cock. He knows he won't last long, he's been hard for hours, as he pumps his cock into his her welcoming mouth.

Chelsea is determined to give her grandpa the blowjob of his life. Feeling a not-so-subtle competition with her mother, she uses every teasing trick she knows to pleasure him. When she feels he's about to cum, she aborts his orgasm by squeezing her thumb firmly against the base of his cock.

"What the...? Grandpa is panting, pumping his cock into her mouth, when his orgasm abruptly stops. Before he realizes what she's done, Chelsea is licking the sensitive sides of his cock, building his pleasure anew. "Goddamn!" He groans, thrusting his hips off the bed as the tension increases all over again.

When she feels she's taken him as far as she can, she picks up the pace; corkscrewing her hand up and down his saliva coated cock, as she pumps it into her mouth.

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohhh! Chelsea!" Grandpa bucks his hips off the bed and tenses his legs, as his cock starts spewing what seems like a never-ending fountain of hot jism into his granddaughter's talented mouth. She sucks and swallows, draining every drop of cum from his cock, before letting it plop out of her mouth. Sitting back, she licks her lips and smiles at the blissful look on her grandpa's face.

"I love you, grandpa." She says, leaning her soft tits on his chest and kissing his cheek.

"God, Chelsea!" He pants. "I love you, too! That was amazing!" He says, wrapping his arms around her and holding her tightly, as he catches his breath. They lie like that for a while, Chelsea biding her time until she can get him hard again. For three days, she's wanted to fuck him; she can wait a few more minutes.

"Grandpa?" Chelsea breaks the silence.

"Yes?" He says, his hands exploring her back, as he enjoys the feeling of her body on his.

"You and mom stopped a week before she got married?" She asks quietly.

"Yes." He says, wondering what's on her mind, as his hands caress her firm, round ass cheeks.

"And I was born 8 1/2 months after mom and dad got married. Didn't you ever wonder...?"

"Yes, I wondered." He says. "Your mother went off birth control a month before the wedding, so naturally, I figured there was a chance..." He pauses, reminiscing. "But no, she assures me that there was no way you are my daughter." He says emphatically.

"Okay." Chelsea says, unconvinced. "I was just wondering." Is it possible, she wonders? Could her grandpa also be her daddy? How weird would that be? "Think you'll still be going strong in another 20 years or so if I have a daughter?" She teases him, as she slides back down his body and wraps her lips around his recovering cock.

*****

Chad is in bed, naked, with his sheet pulled up to his waist, just like Chelsea instructed him. Although it's exactly what he hoped would happen, he still jumps when his bedroom door opens. He didn't know he was so tense. He tries to relax, as his mom steps into his room and closes the door.

"Okay." She says, leaning against his door, as she takes a deep breath. "I think we both need to get this out of our system." She says, surprised at her own nervousness. "This is a one time thing." She says emphatically, finding the strength to walk towards his bed. "We're not going to be sneaking around, playing any touchy, feely games when your dad gets home. Understand?" She asks, sitting beside him on the bed.

Chad just nods, not trusting himself to speak. Ohmygod! Chelsea was right! Oh fuck!

"Okay." She says, smiling at their shared uneasiness. "Are you already naked under there?" She asks, nodding at the sheet tented over his erection. Chad nods.

"Then, I guess I better get rid of these clothes, huh?" She smiles, as Chad just nods again. "Are you okay?" She asks, as she stands up and unbuttons her blouse. "You want to change your mind?" Chad shakes his head vigorously.

"N-n-no!" He stammers. "I want this more than anything, mom!" He says excitedly. He stares in awe as she removes her blouse and unhooks her bra. His eyes are wide and his mouth is open, nearly drooling, as he watches her undress. Although he's repeatedly seen her naked through the window, her being in his bedroom, is like he's seeing her for the first time.

Ruth has never felt so self-conscious, as she slowly lowers her bra, revealing her breasts to her teenage son. She anxiously watches for his reaction to her nearly middle-aged body. She's proud of how she's kept in shape, but knows she can't compete with the teenage girls her son's been with. She looks down, as she nervously fumbles with the fastener on her shorts. Unhooking it, and pulling her zipper down, she looks up to see his face. Thank God! Relief floods through her! He looks like a kid opening his best present on Christmas morning. She relaxes, as she continues undressing.

"You look beautiful mom." Chad whispers, as he watches her peel her tight shorts over her hips and let them drop to the floor. Standing next to the bed in just her panties, she reaches for the sheet, her large breasts dangling inches from his face. He's uncertain about whether to touch them, yet. He just stares at her long, thick nipples surrounded by large, dark areolas, as her tits sway back and forth.

"My turn." She says, holding her breath, as she pulls the sheet away from his body, revealing his man-sized erection. "Oh my." She says, sucking in air. "You're the one who's beautiful." She breathes, as she drags the sheet to the foot of the bed and crawls up between her son's outstretched legs. My little boy isn't little any more, she thinks.

Chad can't fucking believe it! His mother is kneeling between his fucking legs! Her fucking breasts are almost touching his fucking thighs! She's going to fucking blow him! He's panting already and she hasn't even fucking touched him. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Ruth bends her head worshipfully towards her son's hard cock. It's more beautiful than she imagined. Her fantasy didn't do it justice, she thinks, as she wraps her hand around the base of it, and pulls the head towards her outstretched tongue.

"Oh God!" Chad moans, as his mother runs her tongue around his engorged cockhead. He's not going to last long, she thinks, as she licks the precum, already oozing from the tiny slit. That's okay. We'll release some tension and then start again. Sliding her lips down the length of his cock, she buries it in her throat and then, flicks her tongue along the underside, as she pulls her lips back.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Moommmmmm!" Chad groans, as his body tenses and he starts shooting cum into his mother's warm mouth. She swallows every drop, but keeps her lips on his cock, just like she did with his dad the other night. Oh Fuck! She's swirling her tongue around his spent cock, while massaging his balls with her fingers. He's already getting hard again!

The resiliency of teenagers, Ruth thinks, as Chad's cock stiffens again immediately after its release. And we've got all night!

*****

Chelsea slides her lips all the way off her grandpa's fully recovered cock, leaving it waving in the air as she sits up, smiling.

"I want you inside me, grandpa." She pleads, looking at his face for approval, as she tentatively moves forward and straddles his hips.

"I'd like that." He nods, watching her lower her well-lubricated pussy down onto his towering shaft. Lifting one knee and then the other to adjust her pussy around him, she thrills at his intense reaction. He pushes up into her, as she rocks her hips in slow motion, massaging his thick cock with her snug pussy.

"Oh Chelsea!" Earl moans. God! She feels exquisite! So hot, so tight and so velvety soft! Their eyes lock on each other, as Chelsea rocks her hips faster, sliding her pussy lips to the tip of his rigid cock, before slamming it back down. As she closes her eyes and leans her head back, he moves his hands to her young tits. The fleshy sides of her small mounds conform to his hands, as he squeezes them gently.

Her firm tits are bouncing in his hands and she lets out a low moan, as he pinches her erect nipples. She leans farther back and he slides his hand down her stomach, over her smooth mound, pressing her bead ring against her clit with his thumb.

"Oh god, grandpa!" She breathes. "Keep doing that!" Earl rubs his thumb over the ring, as Chelsea bounces up and down the entire length of his cock. Leaning way back with her hands on the bed behind her, she thrusts her hot pussy down around him. They are both bucking feverishly and Earl feels himself getting painfully close to shooting his load.

"I'm cumming. Oh fuck, grandpa. I'm cumming! Cum with me!" Chelsea screams, lunging forward, tightening her vaginal muscles around his swollen cock, and jerking wildly through the first wave of her orgasm. His cock responds immediately, shooting his load deep inside her quivering pussy, unleashing another trembling wave of pleasure inside of her. She collapses on top of him, shivering, as Earl wraps his arms around his granddaughter and crushes her hard nipples against his chest.

After catching his breath, Earl tilts Chelsea's face up toward his for his first consensual taste of his granddaughter's sweet lips. As their tongues entwine in a lover's kiss, they hungrily devour each other, and Earl feels his cock stirring again. Unbelievable, he thinks, I've definitely found my muse.

*****

"It's my turn to taste you." Chad says, sitting up and pushing his mom onto her back.

"Mmmmm." Ruth smiles. "I'm ready, honey." She sighs, as Chad kneels between her widespread legs, staring at her drooling pussy lips. Ruth experiences another bout of apprehension, as Chad leans his face down towards her anxious pussy.

"I should probably trim it, huh?" She asks, self-consciously aware that her hair grows in every direction, creating a thick bush that almost hides her pussy.

"No, mom!" Chad retorts. "It's perfect!" He exclaims, as he brushes her unruly hair aside and parts her thick, juicy lips with his fingers.

"Ohhhhhh!" Ruth moans, as his fingers are replaced with his tongue, licking the length of her pussy. She bends her knees and spreads her thighs wider, as she entwines her fingers in her son's hair, pulling his face tightly against her fiery pussy.

Chad is in seventh heaven! He can't believe he's actually eating his mom's pussy. He laps up her thick cream and inhales her womanly aroma, intoxicated by the strength of it compared to his cousin's pussy juice. He licks all around her labia, taking his time to explore every fold and crevice. If this is his only chance, he's going to take his time.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhh!" His mom moans, writhing around on the bed, as her son teases her wanton pussy. He surprised her by not immediately plunging his tongue into her wet hole. Not that she's complaining; his teasing is extremely arousing, building her to what will undoubtedly be a massive orgasm.

"Ohhh! Yeeessss!" Ruth cries, as Chad stiffens his tongue and pushes it inside her steamy pussy. Lapping up her steadily flowing juices, his tongue brushes against her pink clit, swelling out of its hooded covering. Fuck! It's huge! He's never seen anything like it, even in his porn magazines.

"Ohh! God! Lick my clit, Chad!" His mom moans. "That's right!" She pants, as her son's tongue encircles her sensitive love button, licking around the sides of it.

"Ohmygod!" She thrusts her hips off the bed, as he sucks her clit into his mouth. Fuck! She grabs his hair, bucking against his face. "Oh fuck!" She cries. My baby boy is a natural cunt lapper, she thinks, and I'm going to flood his mouth any second!

"I'm cumming, baby!" Ruth groans. "I'm... cumming... so... fucking... hard!" She digs her heels into the mattress and bucks her pussy against her son's face. "Don't stop! Don't fucking stop!" She pleads. Chad has no intention of stopping. He's sucking her clit, flicking his tongue into her pussy and trying to breathe, as his mother jams his head between her thighs.

"AaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhHHHHHH!" Ruth's body tenses and her pussy convulses against her son's mouth, as her orgasm rips through her body, exploding in a flood of juices that fill his mouth and run down his chin. Chad swallows as much as he can, getting drunk on the taste of his mother's delicious cream.

"Oh... my..." Ruth sighs, pushing Chad's mouth from her clit, as her shoulders fall back on the bed. "Oh..." She gasps for breath, as Chad wipes his mouth on his arm and kisses his way up his mother's body. He gazes hungrily at her hard nipples, protruding bullet-like from her large tits. Nestling his body between her legs, he feels her wetness spread across his abdomen, as he wraps his lips around her inviting nipple.

"Mmmmmm." His mother strokes his hair, as he suckles at her breast, which is still rising and falling with her labored breathing. Cupping her other breast with his hand, he's surprised that his fingers don't reach all the way around it. Switching to her other tit, he marvels at how long and thick her nipples are, so different from the teen girls he's been with, including his cousin, Chelsea.

"That feels nice." His mother coos, as she starts rocking her hips against him. Chad gently bites her hard nipple before releasing it and moving up to kiss her lips. Not a mother-son kiss, but a deeper, more meaningful kiss.

Chad gently presses his lips against his mother's mouth, as his cockhead probes the opening to her love canal. Parting her lips with his tongue, he slowly invades both openings, inching his cock into her pussy at the same time his tongue enters her mouth. She feels so fucking good! He eases his cock into her fiery pussy until his balls rest against her ass. Using all his willpower, he keeps his cock motionless, buried in her hot pussy, as he explores her mouth with his tongue.

"Mmmmmppphhhh!" Ruth moans into her son's mouth, as his simultaneous invasions send salacious pleasure signals through her inflamed body. Oh my God! I'm on fire! She wraps her legs around him, as her hands explore his muscular back. I'll never get him out of my system this way, she thinks, as he starts a slow rhythm, in and out of her pussy with his swollen cock.