Granddaughter Loves to Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even if they're immediate family?" He asks.

"How immediate do you mean?" Now it's her turn to be confused. Does he think Chelsea is immediate family?

"Like a parent and a child." He says, quietly, not looking at her. Oh shit! He knows about Ruth and daddy, she thinks. She wonders what she should tell him. She doesn't want him to think badly of his aunt or his grandfather.

"Honey." She says, standing next to his chair, and lifting his chin to make him look at her. "Love is hard enough to find and even more difficult to keep. When two people find love and pleasure in each other's arms, it doesn't really matter who they are or how they're related."

"Oh mom!" Chad says, jumping up from his chair. "God! I'm so glad you feel that way." He says, embracing his mother and pressing his lips to hers. His hands caress her back, as he pushes his tongue in her mouth.

What? No! This is all wrong, Ruth thinks, as her son's hands move down to squeeze her ass cheeks and she feels his hard cock pushing against her pussy. Fuck! He meant us! How could I have been so stupid! I've got to stop this! This isn't right! How do I make him understand?

As Ruth tries to think of a way to explain to her son that what he's doing is wrong, her body starts betraying her. His hard cock is grinding against her pussy, as his tongue continues to explore her mouth. She feels the embers of desire welling up inside of her and she reflexively starts grinding back against him.

No! We can't do this! His desire for her is overwhelming! She can feel it in his fervent kiss and the way his demanding hands are kneading her ass cheeks. She's got to stop this before it gets out of hand! Maybe it's already out of hand. Oh fuck! A fiery lust explodes in her loins, oozing molten lava between her legs, moistening her swollen pussy lips and dampening her panties. She's losing the battle! Grinding her enflamed pussy hard against his swollen cock, she wraps her tongue around his and grabs onto his ass. Oh God! She's dreamed of this! She rocks against him feeling the pressure build until... he abruptly freezes, standing completely still.

"That's dad's truck." Chad says, quietly.

"What?" She didn't hear a thing, just the thunderous sound of desire rushing through her body. Standing there on rubber legs with her pussy quivering, she lets her son gently kiss her lips.

"We'll continue this tomorrow, mom, after dad leaves." He says quietly, ducking out the back door just as his dad comes in the front door. Ruth, ever the role player, turns to greet her husband with open arms.

"You need a shower!" She tells him, a little too exuberantly, as she tries to push Chad from her mind.

"Really?" He asks. "I was out in the junk yard looking for tractor parts." He confesses. Ruth grabs his hand and leads him down the hall towards the shower.

"Mind if I join you?" She asks, stripping off her clothes, as they enter the bedroom.

"I wouldn't object." Warren says, smiling at his wife's suggestion, as he pulls off his overalls. Some guys complain about their wives, but Warren knows he's the luckiest guy in the world. Ruth is never too tired or not in the mood. Quite the contrary, she needs sex as often as he does, if not more. He's rock solid before they get in the shower and without any preliminaries; Ruth bends over, putting her hands against the tile wall. He doesn't know what brought this on, but he's not complaining.

Warren grins at the sight of his wife's swollen pussy lips, as he slides his hard cock into her from behind. Ruth pushes back meeting her husband's thrusts as he pounds into her, all the while thinking about how Chad's cock felt grinding against her pussy. She has two monster orgasms before her husband explodes inside of her. As they catch their breath and lather soap over each other in a post-coital repose, Ruth considers various ways to let her son down so he doesn't feel rejected.

*****

Chad checks his messages on his cell phone, as he walks across the field towards his grandpa's farm. His phone vibrated while he was kissing his mom but he wasn't going to interrupt that for anyone. It's a text message from Chelsea with just two words: Help me. That's weird, but he's on his way over there anyway. He can't wait to tell Chelsea that she was right; his mom does want to fuck him!

At first, he wasn't sure. When he started kissing his mom, she didn't respond at all. Then he noticed her pushing her pussy against him and he tried being a little more passionate. She could probably tell how inexperienced I am, he thinks. She probably felt like I was groping her like a schoolboy. Then, without warning, she was with him, kissing back, grinding against him with her hands on his ass. He almost came in his pants, until he heard his dad's truck.

Wait until Chelsea hears about this. He breaks into a run, wondering what kind of help she needs. Probably wants him to do more chores, he sighs. His grandpa's car is gone and he doesn't see Chelsea outside anywhere. He calls her name as he enters the kitchen.

"Chad!" Chelsea calls from upstairs. "I'm up here!" Chad takes the stairs two at a time and turns towards Chelsea's bedroom.

"Chelsea?" He says, finding her bedroom empty.

"I'm in grandpa's room!" She yells and he walks quickly down the hall towards her. His mouth drops open, when he sees her naked body restrained to the bed. His cock, already hard from his encounter with his mother, stiffens noticeably.

"What have we here?" He asks, slowly walking towards the bed, checking out the strategically placed nipple clamps.

"Grandpa did it!" She says. "Just get me out of this." She demands. Chad stops at the foot of the bed, gazing at his cousin's wet pussy, the motionless clamp secured to her piercing. He looks around for the remote and his eyes focus on her right hand.

"How long have you been like this?" He asks, leaning towards her pussy for a closer look.

"Since yesterday!" She says, obviously furious about her situation. "First he cuffed me in the attic and then he put me down here." She says, wondering what he's doing.

"Why did he do it?" Chad asks, staring into her flayed open pussy. "What made him cuff you in the first place?" He says, running his finger over her moist pussy lips.

"Oooooo!" Chelsea shivers involuntarily. "I don't know. Something about teaching me a lesson." She admits. "Come on, unhook me!"

"Have you been pushing that button?" Chad asks, ignoring her request, as he pokes his finger between her soggy pussy lips. "You seem pretty wet." He says.

"Mmmoooohhhhh!" Chelsea moans, as Chad's fingers massages the inside of her pussy. "The clamps were making me horny, so yeah, I pushed the button a couple of times." She says. "Are you going to unhook me or not?" She asks, frustrated that she can't see his face.

"Did it relieve the horniness?" Chad asks, ignoring her question, as he continues to probe his cousin's pussy.

"If you must know, no!" She says, rocking against his fingers. "I thought it would, but it didn't." "Maybe I can help." Chad says, breathing in her musky scent. This is like a fucking dream come true, he thinks. Payback time!

"Just unhook me Chad!" Chelsea demands. "What are you doing?" Chad takes the remote from her hand and loosens the clamps from her tits. Setting them aside, he pushes the remote and watches the clamp on her clit ring start vibrating.

"Chad! Don't!" Chelsea pleads. "Ohhhh! Noooo!" Chelsea cries, reactively bucking her ass off the bed, in response to the vibrations against her clit. Quickly shedding his clothes, Chad climbs onto the bed, next to her. Swinging one leg over her torso, he straddles her, placing one hand on each of her tits. With everything she's done to him, this is the first time he's touched her tits. They feel so soft and pliable. He starts rocking gently back and forth, sliding his hard cock up and down her stomach.

"Don't even think about it!" Chelsea says, as she feels Chad's hard cock rubbing against her. Chad just continues caressing her tits, without answering her. Leaning down, he sucks one of her taut nipples into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it, before nibbling it with his teeth.

"Please press the button to make it stop, Chad." Chelsea begs. "I'm getting sore." Chad complies with her request, removing the clamp completely and tossing it aside.

Lying between her legs, he studies her pussy like there's going to be a test and he'll have to name the parts. Inching closer to her splayed open pussy lips, he extends his tongue and licks the beads of moisture from the center of her slit.

"Ohhhh! God!" Chelsea moans, when his soft tongue touches her tender pussy lips. Chad accepts the encouragement and pushes his stiffened tongue as far as he can into her steamy pussy.

"Ohhh! Ohhhh!" Chelsea is arching her back, pushing her pussy against his tongue. Chad laps up her delectable juices, swallowing frantically like a man possessed. Her taste and aroma are seductive and he can't seem to quench his ardent thirst.

"Ohhhhhh! Chad! Yes!" Chelsea sighs. "Keep eating me like that!" She says. "Ohhhhhhhhh!" She's bucking fervently, as her orgasm builds. Chad slides his tongue to the top of her pussy and flicks it across her swollen clit. "Fuuuuuuuuccck!" She cries, as he sucks her clit into his mouth, her bead ring pressing against his upper lip.

"I'm cumming! Don't stop!" Chelsea cries. "I'm fucking cumming!" Chad stops sucking and pulls his mouth from her engorged pleasure button. "Chad! No! What are you doing?" Chelsea screams.

"Paybacks." Chad says calmly, as he watches Chelsea's pussy hump against the empty air. "How does it feel, Chelsea?" Chad asks, running his fingers lightly over her inner thighs and smearing her juices all around her pussy. Leaning his head down, he flicks her clit once with his tongue.

"Ohhhh! Fuck!" Chelsea groans, when he doesn't repeat it. Chad crawls up next to her on the bed and brushes her damp hair from her forehead.

"Guess what, Chelsea." He whispers. "You were right about my mom." He kisses her cheek as he trails his fingers down her neck and between her breasts. "We were kissing; not like mother and son, but like lovers. I could feel the heat from her pussy against my cock, even through our clothing. " He whispers. "We'd be fucking right now if my dad hadn't come home." He sighs.

"Please keep eating me, Chad." Chelsea begs. "I'm so close. It won't take long." She pants.

"Do you want to cum with my mouth or my cock?" Chad asks, mimicking his cousin's question from the day before.

"Your mouth!" Chelsea says, panic in her voice. "I want you to continue what you were doing a minute ago. It felt so fucking good!"

"That's what I thought." Chad says, rolling over on top of her and positioning his hard cock against her sultry opening. "Thanks for forcing me to seduce my mom." Chad says, as he pushes his cock into her narrow pussy.

"No! Please don't!" Chelsea begs, as his steel rod glides into her slick channel.

"I'm going to pretend I'm fucking my mom, Chelsea." He whispers in her ear. "Isn't that what you've been teaching me?" He asks rhetorically, as her clit ring pushes against his pubic bone. He grinds against her, before pulling back and forcefully slamming into her.

"Ohhhhhh!" Chelsea cries, as her orgasm builds anew and she wildly drives her hips up to match his powerful thrusts. Chad grabs her shoulders and jackhammers his cock into her inflamed pussy.

"Fuck! I'm cumming! Don't stop!" Chelsea is writhing against her restraints, humping her ass off the bed, as Chad pounds into her. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She moans. Unable to close her legs, she tries clenching her pussy muscles around Chad's cock, triggering his release. He jerks convulsively against her soggy pussy, before collapsing on her soft chest, trying to catch his breath.

"I plan to fuck my mom this weekend, while my dad's out of town." He says, when his breathing returns to normal. "I can see it now." He continues, his spent cock nestled inside Chelsea's warm pussy. "Dad usually leaves about 4 a.m. when he's going fishing. As soon as he's gone, I'll wait until my mom goes back to sleep and then sneak into her bed." He lays his head on Chelsea's chest and imagines his mom riding his hard cock.

"Are you going to help me now?" Chelsea asks, when he pauses in his story. There's less urgency in her request than there was before.

"Didn't I just help you?" He smiles, as he continues his story. "Anyway, the way I picture it, I'll start by cuddling up to her back and reaching around to massage her tits." He sighs, as his cock starts recovering within his cousin's tight pussy. "She's got such great tits. I can't wait to find out how they feel. I can't believe it's really going to happen." He muses. "And I owe it all to you, Chelsea." He says, rocking his hips and sliding his semi-erect cock in and out of her pussy.

"If you hadn't blackmailed me into it." He continues, leaning up on his arms and driving his cock deeper into her. "I never would have had the nerve to even try." He whispers, as his fully recovered cock slides in and out of his cousin's succulent pussy.

"You owe me then." Chelsea pants, as her cousin picks up the pace and she rocks her hips in rhythm to his thrusts.

"I'm paying you now!" He laughs, as the tension builds and their coupling takes on a renewed urgency. They're orgasms aren't as quick this time and Chad studies his cousin's blindfolded face as he pumps into her. Without thinking about it, he lowers his mouth to hers and their tongues entwine in a passionately long kiss.

Chelsea's torrid pussy melts around Chad's cock, as their bodies undulate in an erotic dance. Without breaking the kiss, their sweat-soaked bodies grind together; while Chelsea wishes she could wrap her arms around Chad's muscular back and pull him down more firmly against her hard nipples.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuuck!" Chelsea screams, breaking the kiss, as her orgasm rumbles through her body. Their bodies lurch against each other, jerking uncontrollably, as Chad floods her saturated pussy with more of his sticky cum.

"Undo my wrist." Chelsea pants. "I want to hold you." She says, figuring if one wrist is undone, she can get the other one free herself.

"What's that noise?" Chad whispers, as they hear the stairs creak. "Shit! Someone's here." Yanking his spent cock from her soggy pussy, he jumps from the bed and gathers up his clothes. "Grandpa must be back." He says.

"Unhook me!" Chelsea pleads, as Chad gives her a quick kiss and runs from the room, taking the back stairs to avoid seeing the intruder.

Warren stops, looking down at his stocking feet, as the stair creaks. He hopes it doesn't announce his presence. When Ruth told him that Chad had gone to visit Chelsea, he told her he needed him to help with the tractor. As he neared his father-in-law's farm, he realized Earl's car was gone. Leaving his shoes at the door so he could sneak up the stairs, he was anxious to see if the kids were up to any hanky panky. Ruth seems to think they are and the opportunity to catch a glimpse of Chelsea's bald pussy and teenage tits is just too great to pass up. He moves a little faster when he hears noises from the master bedroom.

The last thing Warren expected to see, when he rounded the corner, was his teenage niece handcuffed to the bed, blindfolded. His hand instinctively goes to his crotch, adjusting his emerging hard-on, as he gawks at her naked flesh. Goddamn! This is better than he could ever imagine.

"Who's here?" Chelsea asks, as the back door slams. Warren walks to the window and watches Chad walking towards home, pulling his shirt over his head. So Ruth was right, he smiles.

"Grandpa?" Chelsea says. So Earl did this, Warren thinks. He didn't think the kids would come up with this on their own.

Warren stays silent, as he sits on the edge of the bed, taking a closer look at his niece's perfect tits. He presses his palm against her hard nipple and gently squeezes the soft flesh around it. Chelsea shudders as his large hand completely covers her tit. Who the fuck is this? She gasps for air and her tit swells in the stranger's hand.

Continuing to knead her tender tit, Warren takes a close look at Chelsea's pierced pussy. It's exactly as Ruth described it! He thought she was fabricating her description the other night. How did she know? He gently lifts the ring, brushing his finger against her engorged clit.

"Ohhmph!" Chelsea tries to stifle a moan, as a shiver of pleasure surges through her body. Warren examines the mixed juices dripping from her swollen pussy lips, confirming his suspicion that she's just been fucked. That's my boy! He thinks, unconcerned about the kids being cousins.

Taking a deep breath, Chelsea breathes in the familiar aftershave that her uncle wears. Uncle Warren! She relaxes. As some of her nervousness subsides, but decides not to let on that she knows his identity. He pushes two fingers into her swampy pussy, churning up the overflowing juices.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Chelsea makes no attempt to stifle her moan this time, as her uncle finger fucks her cum-filled pussy. As his fully erect cock strains against the crotch of his overalls, Warren considers his options. He's never cheated on his wife. With Ruth's penchant for role-play, he's never had to act on any of his desires. But here's his young niece, being served up to him on a silver platter; handcuffed spread-eagle on the bed, by her own grandfather!

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh!" Chelsea cries, as she responds to her uncle's machinations of her pussy, thrusting her hips off the bed, as far as the ankle restraints will allow.

"Uggghhhh!" Chelsea groans, as Warren pulls his fingers from her aroused pussy, having abruptly made up his mind. Why should he pass up a chance like this? He slips his overalls off his shoulders and drops them and his boxer shorts to the floor. Pulling his t-shirt over his head, he crawls up between his niece's wide-open legs.

"Oh no!" Chelsea sighs, with terror in her voice, as Uncle Warren pushes his cockhead against her swollen pussy lips. He's going to fuck me! She panics, remembering the size of his cock. He's humongous, bigger than Mr. Gordon!

Warren hesitates at her outburst, but continues pushing, as her well-lubricated pussy gradually stretches around his massive cock. He takes it slowly, working it in a little at a time. Her hot pussy walls expand, conforming to the shape of his cock. Goddamn! He's never felt anything so exquisitely compact.

"Ohmygod!" Chelsea cries, as her uncle's enormous cock invades her sensitive pussy, igniting a series of small tremors before he's even halfway into her. She starts rocking her hips, trying to help him, even as she worries that he's going to rip her apart.

"Hummmph!" Warren groans, as he shoves his cock the rest of the way into his niece's snug opening. If she hadn't just been fucked, I'd have never gotten it in, he thinks, as he pulls back and starts a slow, steady rhythm.

"Oh! God!" Chelsea pants, as she bucks her hips, urging her uncle on. She's never been so full! It feels like he's fucking her whole body, not just her pussy. Like the small swells that precede a tidal wave, constant little tremors pulsate through her pussy, as the intensity of her orgasm builds. She digs her heels into the mattress, arches her back and thrusts her hips up, welcoming her uncle's powerful assault. Warren smiles at her reaction and picks up the pace.

"Yes! Oh yes! Faster! Harder!" Chelsea screams, as she feels his hot breath panting on her neck. "Fuck me harder and faster! Oh God! Uncle Warren!" She wants to clamp her legs closed, but she can't and he just keeps pounding into her, through her explosive orgasm.

If Warren hears his name, it doesn't register. He's entirely focused on the feeling of her taut nipples rubbing against his chest and her torturously narrow pussy encasing his swollen cock. With a loud groan, he slams into her one final time, erupting in a fountain of cum that he jerkily deposits in her teenage pussy.