Grandma Plays Matchmaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth had finally given him release, and even now she could still taste Paul's seed lingering in her mouth. It was something she loved to savor as long as she could, a sweet reminder of her lovely grandson that lasted until the morning brushing.

After wiping and washing her hands, Elizabeth went back to the bedroom where Paul was sleeping contentedly with his arms and legs akimbo, the man/child's body bathed in the moonlight from the window by the bed.

Such a cute little fellow he was, the 20 year old version of her grandson not much different than he had always been. Still with the boyish face that hadn't felt the sting of a razor yet and the waif-like body, Elizabeth knew he would be one of these forever young people, like Dick Clark of her generation.

Paulie would always be her baby. He still had dimples when he smiled, his chest was as smooth as silk and he had but the slightest wisps of hair under his arms and on his calves, but as her eyes drifted down she was drawn to the very manly part about him.

Paul's penis still astounded Elizabeth even though she had seen it dozens of times since that night when they had their talk. It was a talk that Paul couldn't have with his mother, who was too prudish, or with his mostly absent father who probably didn't care.

In fact it was his mother's reaction that had spurred the conversation that got all of this going. Ellen, her late Herb's daughter and Paul's mother, had gotten a glimpse of him naked getting out of the shower and had rushed him to a doctor to find out what was wrong.

Nothing was wrong of course but that had upset her grandson, and the fact that he had been so harassed and ridiculed in the locker room that he had quit the soccer team. That was how he had come to ask the only one he could count on for advice. His grandmother.

During that visit a few years back, Paul had unburdened himself at the kitchen table during one of their games of Canasta, telling Elizabeth things he could never tell anyone else.

Elizabeth had listened, in part from love and in part from the brandy she had sipped rather regularly since her husband's passing. She had tried to blame the alcohol for what happened afterwards but she knew that wasn't true. She loved Paul and after he bared his soul she loved him even more.

That was how she found herself in the guest room Paul stayed in during his visits, and Elizabeth still remembered vividly how nervous she was when Paul told her he wanted to know if he was really so weird like all the guys said.

She heard the snap of his pajamas and watched the cotton bottoms drop to the floor while Paul bit his lip and waited for his grandmother's reaction. Elizabeth had braced herself to show little reaction because she knew how fellas were about things like this. Besides, her loving late husband wasn't exactly overly endowed in that department either.

Despite being prepared to react placidly her stone-face cracked when she saw what was hanging down between her grandson's legs, and Paul almost cried before she managed to convince him that he had misread her reaction.

"I - I- I wasn't expecting this," Elizabeth explained as he hugged the lad who was no taller than she was. "I thought that you felt people made fun of you because you were - you know - smaller than the others. I mean, because you're such a slight fellow it looks - well - I suspect they make fun because they usually make fun of those that are shy and insecure like you. Plus, I think they're probably jealous."

"Jealous? I just want to be like everybody else," he had protested as he sobbed on her shoulder while they hugged in the center of the room. "See? It even gets worse."

Elizabeth had glanced down after she felt him against her hip, his penis now standing straight out and even larger than before.

"Honey, all men are different, and remember you're a man now," Elizabeth recalled as she finally got him to calm down a bit, and on a whim had him put on a robe and follow her out to the living room.

"I'll prove it to you that you're very normal," Elizabeth had said after dusting off the VHS player and pulling out an old John Holmes movie from where her husband had hidden it long ago.

Elizabeth had felt perverted showing her grandson a dirty movie, but given the things her and her husband did in their early years she suspected that Herb might get a kick out of it since he was a bit of a pervert himself.

The look on Paul's face as he watched the grainy porn was one of amazement, and Elizabeth realized that the boy had indeed lived a sheltered life. He had few friends and was a bookworm so especially by the standards of the late 1990's he was as pure as the driven snow.

"His name is John Holmes," Elizabeth explained as the actor dropped his trousers. "Not a very handsome man but look at him."

"Wow. His dick is as big as mine," Paul exclaimed as a girl began to work on him.

"Just about," Elizabeth had declared as she began to tingle herself.

"His is way fatter at the end," Paul correctly noted as he squirmed on the edge of the cushion and he moaned along with the actor as the scene ended with semen pouring out of the man's cock.

"See. You're not weird or anything else. Just a little different," Elizabeth said as she quickly turned off the movie, already feeling guilty about the last ten minutes which she was already regretting.

"What that man did to himself at the end?" Paul asked tentatively, referring to the way Holmes had pulled on himself to cum. "I do that sometimes when I'm alone. I know it's wrong and you can go blind but..."

"Paulie, who told you that nonsense?" Elizabeth had replied, cringing at what the lack of a male figure around the house had done to the poor lad. "You shouldn't listen to silly people like that. It's perfectly natural."

"Really?" Paul had said, confiding that a lot of times when he visited her he felt excited, and then Elizabeth looked down and saw her grandson's fully engorged manhood poking up from the fold of the robe.

Somebody - certainly not the church going widowed lady sitting beside Paul - had eased him back on the couch and had parted the robe, taking his stalk first in her right hand and then both hands to stroke Paul until he came, the spurts of semen that erupted looking majestic as they rained down on her hands and arms.

"You mustn't ever say anything to anyone about that," Elizabeth had made Paul swear and he had agreed, and also agreed to silence when later she sneaked back into his room and pleasured him with her mouth instead of her hands.

After that it was a quick trip down the slippery slope until she had taken her clothes off for her grandson, his obvious adoration over her aged body making the guilt ease so much that when they made love she felt like she was young again as well.

In retrospect Elizabeth suspected that while there was no doubt that her socially awkward grandson was very much an innocent compared to most if not all 18 year old lads in 1999, there was also a feeling in the back of her mind that maybe he had been playing her and actually seduced her.

Paul would never admit it although there were times when he made little slips when he spoke, but in the end Elizabeth didn't care because she loved him. Loved him like a grandson and loved him like a lover and if that was going to sentence her to hell when she passed,it couldn't have been any worse than life as a lonely widow had been...

***

It was about then that Elizabeth snapped out of her daze, and when she glanced at the clock she realized that she had been standing there for about 20 minutes naked in the middle of her bedroom, reminiscing while staring at Paul's flaccid penis which hung over towards his hip.

"Yet another senior moment," she mumbled to herself as she got into bed as subtly as she could and rested on her hip while looking at her pride and joy.

Elizabeth was so close that even in the dim light she could see the tiny pebbles around Paul's pink nipples, and when she exhaled she could see the little wisp of hair under his arm wave in the breeze, causing him to squirm a bit in the sheets.

Elizabeth tried to close her eyes because she didn't want to wake Paulie up, although by the way she was acting that didn't seem true. Her eyes wouldn't stay closed and when they opened they went right to the limp dick that was hanging in her direction with the narrow eye seeming to be winking at her.

She was too sore to enjoy much of anything right then, but she couldn't resist reaching over to touch him. It was a shame that his folks had circumcised Paul, although that seemed to be the fashion these days. Elizabeth was old fashioned and had known few men that weren't intact, from her lecherous father to her husband, but that made little difference when Paul was concerned because he was perfect.

Just a little touch, Elizabeth told herself as she let the tip of her index finger run from the absurdly thick stump where the ropes of skin tethered the prodigious organ to his body to the cleft on the underside of the head and then back down.

Up and down the length of his member her finger went while Paul squirmed but said nothing, and with each gentle stroke of her finger his cock grew longer and more rigid until it no longer lay limp to the side but began to arch upward.

Eventually a smile began to appear at the corners of his mouth when his spear stood up straight like the Washington Monument with a tiny white cap forming on the tip.

"Did I wake you? I'm sorry. Go back to sleep,"

Elizabeth said teasingly as she drew her hand away.

"Can't now Grandma. You know that," he said as he brought her hand back.

"Shouldn't have done that to you, honey," she replied.

"How about if you get me off like you did that first time?" Paul suggested as his hand covered hers and he helped moved it up and down the shaft.

"I have a better idea, although you might not think too much of your Grandma afterwards," she noted as she grabbed the lube and had him roll over and onto his hands and knees. "It's your fault. Didn't even knew about such things before tonight."

"Oh gee," Paul groaned when he felt his grandmother's bony finger ease into his anus, and as she spun it around she cackled with delight at his reaction.

"Nice view," she said as she looked at the underside of the tight wrinkled sac and the monolith that swayed around the bedding.

"Ooh!!"

"Now that I know how good it feels," Elizabeth announced before she pulled out her finger and pushed her face into the slightly musty crevice and let her tongue swab the wrinkled tan ring.

"Oh man!" Paul howled as his grandmother, seemingly fueled by lust and the naughtiness of it all, poked her tongue into him while reaching down and grabbing his fully engorged manhood in her fists.

It was like being back doing chores, practically milking her grandson's cock while licking his anus and snorting like an animal herself while Paul groaned and tried to stay on all fours.

Elizabeth knew that Paul had an orgasm, having felt his penis pulsate as she yanked on it savagely, but she didn't stop and Paul didn't complain so she kept rimming him. His cock went limp but she kept milking the rubber hose until she felt it get a little stiff again.

"Aw!" Elizabeth heard Paul groan as he throbbed a little in her fists, and she leaned back just in time to see a little string of semen join the massive pool under him.

"No more Gram - please!" Paul whimpered, and she let his savaged penis go immediately as he collapsed on the bed in the goo.

"You okay honey?" Elizabeth asked as she tried to roll him over, but he was smiling when he did.

"Of course I am," Paul declared with his goofy grin.

"Sorry. Got carried away," she admitted. "It's so - nasty I guess. Why I would do such a thing is beyond me."

"Don't apologize Grandma. You're incredible," he assured her and kissed her to prove it, before wiggling his raw looking dead dick and frowning. "I think you killed it."

"You and I both know that by the time that Melody comes back tonight you'll be as hard as blue steel."

"Don't know if she's coming over or not," Paul explained but his grandmother shrugged that off.

"She will after I invite her," Elizabeth explained. "I'll fry up some chicken and maybe after you take her home you can go make her a woman. There's still rubbers in the night table."

"They always split," Paul complained.

"That's because you put them on too far down. Just put them down halfway, like a ski cap on your skull."

"You could help, if she was in here with us," Paul suggested.

"Paul, I can't," Elizabeth said seriously. "It's too wrong. What I want you to do is tell me everything you do when you get home, and if you have any energy left..."

"You know I will," Paul said before continuing. "I know you can't with her, but what about if I brought a girl back here at the end of the semester?"

"Paul..."

"Not a girl my age. A woman, more like Mom's age. I wouldn't tell her you're my Grandma if that would bother you. I'll pretend you and I are just lovers and we'll drop by on the way home."

"You know a woman that would do that?" Elizabeth asked, and when Paul shrugged and nodded she asked, "Exactly how many women are you screwing?"

"My grades are still Dean's List," he reminded her and then noted, "Remember, you were the one that convinced me I wasn't a freak and that girls could like me."

"What have I created?" Elizabeth asked as she shook her head.

"A guy who likes himself at last, and a kid who has the most amazing grandmother in the world," Paul said as he got up onto his knees and knee-walked down towards the foot of the bed and spread his Grandma's legs wide.

"Paul - I can't," she protested at first and then after noting the way her grandson's phallus hung limply between his legs added, "You can't."

"Just remembered that there's something I haven't done yet. Shame on me," Paul scolded himself as he raked his fingers through his grandmother's wide bush before crawling onto his stomach. "I love eating your sweet hairy pussy."

"Paul," Elizabeth moaned only partly in protest as she looked down and watched her grandson's face disappear into the fold, his cheeks caressed by the hair as his tongue began to do its magic. "Oh Paul..."

***

Thank you for reading.

12