All Comments on 'Grandma Sits on My Lap in the Car'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
Love the story

I really enjoy the "Car Ride" trip stories.

I have had one car ride with a little bit of pussy riding on my cock.

However, I never do anything as good as this.

I did have one ride when I had a woman I never met on my lap and I did some rubbing of her boobs. I wish the trip was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good job!

I remember when my dad, older brother and I moved my sister to her college apartment. Mom had stayed home to take care of our baby brother. First sis sat on my brothers lap. After a few minutes, she leaned over and told me to pull out my dick and get it ready. She moaned as my brother pumped into her, then she moved to me. She rode me until I came in her pussy too. She leaned forward and told dad she had to go pee, so he pulled into the next gas station we came to. We watched as she stuffed her panties in her pussy to keep our cum in her! Dad walked her to the ladies room, and she looked in. Sis then leaned back out and grabbed dads hand, pulling him in with her. A few minutes later, dad asked if it was clear and I told him yes. He was zipping up his pants when he stepped out, and said he wished mom enjoyed fucking like that! My brother told me that mom does enjoy getting fucked, but dad isn't big enough to satisfy her. He told me that since sis wasn't home now we'd be spending more time with mom. We I asked? Yup. He said that my dick was bigger than dads, and since he'd been fucking mom almost a yr, he'd talk her into letting me fuck her too. After we got sis moved into her apartment, and her roommates weren't there for a few days, dad, brother, and I helped sis break in her bed by fucking her all night! 2 days after we got home, I was in mom's bed pounding her pussy! And when her fertile time came, she let me be the only one to cum in her. Mom smiled and told me that she wanted me to get her pregnant just like my brother had. Sis moved back home and transferred to the local community college when she found out that she'd gotten pregnant the weekend we moved her away. DNA tests proved that both sis and mom pregnant by me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
good job

I liked it short and to the point (not long winded)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hes taller

He is 5 ft 10 and theyre 5 ft 4 inches it said lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AWESOME !

Waaaaaaaaay too short !

Three pages at least would have been much better !

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Very fun read

Can't wait for part two. Love the prim and proper grandmother.

beanburner69beanburner69over 5 years ago
nice

nice twist to old story fixing to read part two

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

sparkle8sparkle8over 5 years ago
Very funny, very sexy

That says it all.

Nutman99Nutman99about 5 years ago
love in the family

That sounds like one hot grandma.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
AWESOME start

Can’t wait for the next chapter

Who gets fucked NEXT

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written but a tired premise

You have enough talent to spend a little time and give this a unique spin. There at least six other very popular stories about "mom rides on my lap" and changing the role from mother to grandmother isn't enough to make the story interesting.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
OH !!!! BOY!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

A new twist on an old story, insted or

mom or sis getting fucked , it was

grandma sitting on sonnys lap.

Well done,nice read.

..THANKS..

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintillaover 3 years ago
loved it!

what a great little story,

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 3 years ago

I love a good riding on lap story and this was one.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
I love the back seat driving stories.

Especially with "family over loads" in the back seat.

Buzzmarine1Buzzmarine1over 2 years ago

Loved it very horny

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Lovely story , I like it. AAAAA+++++

armando100armando1005 months ago

excellent story. really liked it!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous