All Comments on 'Grandpa: After Molly Ch. 02'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot

This is a very, very hot story. The only thing I'd change is that the grandfather is a bit too nice on her. If he wants her ass, he should take it. I was disappointed when he didn't. He should take advantage of her youth and his power position and what better way that to give it to her up the ass?

All in all, it was hot. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

WOW. . . what a story! I loved the descriptions of how tight she was-- wonderful. All of your work is terrific, and I'm glad you're writing again! This one is especially well written. I hope you write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I loved it!

Even better than the first chapter! Keep them coming and so will I!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great work.......keep writing, please!

Chapter 2 is even better than the beginning. Love your detailed descriptions and wonderful visualizations. More.......please more.

backwoodsman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loving it!

I love how she's going from this meek little girl to a dominant, incest-obsessed cockslut!

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 9 years ago
Another Good One!

I'm really enjoying you storys. I'm a "Fluffy" woman kinda guy. I like some meat on them. But I find the way you discribe these girls, I would like to get a bunch of that pussy myself.

Thanks for some good reads here.

snorkie1979snorkie1979over 7 years ago
REDHEAD

Hot story ,love hairy females,especially redheads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous