All Comments on 'Grandpa’s Nude Day: Past & Present'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
RobertaDundeeRobertaDundeealmost 14 years ago
One of your best - and that's saying something!

A first rate short story. Sexy, absorbing and well written by an author who consistently lives up to the 'lit' as well as the 'erotica' elements of the site's name. Thanks for an extremely enjoyable read once again.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERalmost 14 years ago
Not only an incest story, not only a Nude Day story, but a love story

Write what you know and you know how to write an incest story, that's for sure.

Yet, this story is not the typical all sex and no plot with flat character type of incest story. This is a real story, something that could be non-fiction. Moreover, it's a love story.

I found the characters well developed and the plot believable. The dialogue is spot on with just enough narative to explain and set up the next scene. Too many incest stories read so much like dreams, but this story read as if I was there peering over the back fence, evesdropping, and living vicariously in someone else's hot, sexy life, wishing it were my life.

For those detractors that you have and who are jealous of your gift, they need to read this story, a real story to know who the talented writers are around here.

Good luck in the contest. Unfortunately, it takes more than luck to win a contest around here.

CarlosCCarlosCalmost 14 years ago
F**kin Great!

I don't usually read incest stories but gave yours a shot. I'm glad I did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More than luck to win?

Yeah like BFW you need about 40 ALTS.

imurddyimurddyalmost 14 years ago
sick

I loved every moment of it. It had elements of tease, comedy, romance, and seduction. Well written, my erstwhile writer.

leejamesleejamesalmost 14 years ago
Awesome!

This story was incredible, it was still an incest story, which I don't generally like, but it was in such a different way that I wasn't really that creeped out by it. Truly fantastic, I'm glad I gave it a shot.

sarahhhsarahhhalmost 14 years ago
No wonder you are the King of Literotica!

Something for all ages in this awesome story. Well, everyone over 18, anyway. If this incestuous epic that defies the laws of the generation gap doesn't win the Nude Day Contest, we know it's fixed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pure Garbage

After all the idiocy you posted on the forums, I'm really surprised that you posted an entry into the contest. The only person reading it is you. Your alts are making all the comments. So I thought I'd give you one non-scouries-alt comment:

The time has come for Laurel and Manu to do something about the lunatics who ruin the site, the forums and the contests for everyone else.

PLEASE site owners, get rid of:

scouries and all of his alts

sarahhh (I think she's actually an alt of scouries') and all of her alts

bostonfictionwriter and all of his alts

I realize that when you count up all their alts, it will reduce site membership by at least 5%, but please consider the absolute breath of fresh air the rest of the members and contributors will be able to breathe without their bullshit stinking up the place!

HitDSpot428HitDSpot428over 13 years ago
Wonderful story of the days of my misspent Youth!

Your Story brought Back memories of the lovely young girls I Loved in that part of NY The fresh blessledly endowed country girls that hag been involved in the husbandry of life when their juices began to flow. They gave me a wonderful education

MrHotnspiceyMrHotnspiceyover 13 years ago
WOW!!

Hey James,

Another great story. Damn!! I love reading your stories.

Thanks

Spicey

pete35pete35over 13 years ago
To Änonymous

If you don't like this kind of stories then do us all a favour and don't read them thus saving the rest of us the from putting up with your rants.

Who reads them?

I tripped over one and sincerely hope I never see another.You are entitled to your point of view but, please, take it somewhere else.

Your comments don't improve this site.

'Bye.

nettielounettielouabout 13 years ago
good story

this was a great story, if people don't like it they should'nt read it. keep up the good work

taco1085taco1085almost 13 years ago
Amazing

yes, this one needs to be continued and maybe throw in grandma and granddaughter together with great Uncle joe. now that would be a good long story to recite. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice

continue

thebug37thebug37over 7 years ago
"UNCLE JOE"

The happiest relative ever known in this world. Uncle Joe's a Five Star member on the family tree. As for grandma, she still gets the points of the Stars.

GoodrichGoodrichover 7 years ago
Anons- lol

This is a great story! I so very much appreciate proofread, and eloquently written smut. 5/5 !

And, to the person spewing hatorade behind the mask of anonymity, go home. And seek therapy- it will help with your issues of irritability and insecurity.

CitidiverCitidiveralmost 7 years ago
Need follow up

This story like many of the others cries, no begs, for follow up and continued development. You have a real talent for character development, coupled with a droll sense of humor and what all raconteurs strive for: great timing.

Of course, we being physicians of a certain age and a New Yorker also from Columbia U. helped some in particularly enjoying this story.

TaTa6TaTa6about 2 years ago

Again I want the story to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, need more of Amanda and Uncle Joe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story !! Why do you use the word "her sex" ?? Sex is what you do with another person.Not a name of a body part

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really enjoyed it, but yet again, it felt unfinished.

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntame6 months ago

Sorry I couldn't give a 10 in place of a 5 !

MCRider2525MCRider252518 days ago

Super fun and sexy!!!!! More please!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...