Grandpa, Wake Up

Story Info
Good Girl Sally wakes Grandpa up in the morning.
6.8k words
4.56
86.4k
130

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

[Note to Readers: This is not a story with quick short sex scenes, so if that is your goal, it might not suit you. The reason it is long though is because of very detailed sex scenes, as well as an attempt to explore the mind of a virginal eighteen year old girl-that part is even more invented than the rest of the story]

"Grandpa, wake up."

Mom had sent Sally upstairs to tell her grandfather that breakfast was ready. Like most eighteen year old girls, Sally resented taking orders from Mom, even though she was Grandpa's favourite girl, and loved him in return.

When Sally had slowly and dramatically trudged up the stairs, heavily sighing all the way, she had confirmed that as expected, Grandpa was still sleeping. She knew from the sounds through their shared wall that he spent the nights being restless.

She felt so badly about how sad he had been ever since Grandma had died six months ago. He and Grandma had been very close, and unlike some older folks, they had always remained affectionate. They had also had a pretty good sex life, if Sally was any judge of the sounds coming out of their bedroom late at night. They had moved in just after her eighteenth birthday, and Sally had discovered the sounds of sex listening to her kinfolk- her parents seemed so straitlaced, and their bedroom was well down the hall. Her virgin ears had received quite an education in the words she overheard, though the thumping against the wall and squeaking of bed springs often kept Sally awake at night. Her grandparents made it seem like fun, not just a chore to procreate like Sally had been taught.

Sally had always attended the Lost Salem Bible School for Girls, so her sex education featured a lot of being told to abstain from things that the students never learned enough to imagine doing. Sally received more sex ed in the few months before Grandma's heart attack that she ever had before. Unfortunately, it was strictly listening, not watching.

Sometime during the night, Grandpa had kicked the covers down, and his scrawny 70 year old body was exposed, though he wore old man flannel pyjamas- the ones with the button front shirt- even in the heat of summer.

One part of Grandpa was fully exposed to Sally's eyes though- his private part. Sally had never properly learned the terms for male parts, since Mom and the teachers always said that even talking about them was sinful. She guessed however that this is what she had heard Grandma referring to as Grandpa's 'willy' in whispered comments, and his 'magnificent massive monster cock' as she screamed in the night.

Having never seen another one to compare it with, Sally only had Grandma's word to go on as to what a massive monster it was. Seeing it for the first time, she had to wonder how Grandma had fit that inside her- because even at Lost Salem Bible School for Girls, the students learned not to let the unholy demons inside their bodies, and that boy's private parts must be the weapons of those demons.

But Grandpa was not possessed with demons- he was sweet and kind, gentle to everybody. Grandma might have seemed possessed when she screamed in the night, but by the next morning always returned to her normal loving devote self. This had left Sally more confused than ever, but more than a little curious.

Grandpa's hand had grasped the shaft of his monster in its palm, and, still sleeping, he was stroking it up to the angry looking purplish red knob at the end, and then back down to where the long part met his groin just above a wrinkly sack that seemed to have two marbles rolling around inside of it. With each stroke, the part that Grandpa's hand was massaging seemed to get bigger. Sally found this rather shocking, given how big it already started out as- how big would that thing get?

Sally stood in the doorway, unsure what to do next, unable to take her eyes off the monster, even as it grew larger before her gaze. She also noticed that as the shaft was swelling, the tiny eye in the end of the knob started gaping open like a mouth, and the knob itself was growing fatter and angrier looking. Was this dangerous, Sally wondered, but decided if it was, Grandpa would not be doing it to himself, even while asleep.

Thinking about Grandpa being asleep reminded Sally about why she had come upstairs. If she shouted at Grandpa, her parents would complain and might discipline her for raising her voice. If she shook him awake, startling him might be dangerous, and would definitely make him grumpy- she had tried that before.

"Grandpa, wake up," she tried again in her normal soft voice. No response.

Sally stepped into Grandpa's room, reaching the edge of the bed in two steps. One of the floorboards gave a tiny squeak. This made Grandpa roll over toward Sally, and she thought maybe the sound was waking him up. All it did though was aim the tip of his monster right at his grand-daughter. Sally's eyes opened wider. She suddenly was unable to breathe, staring that massive meat right in the face. Her cunny was tingling just like it sometimes did in the night, and her nipples felt sore and stiff against her flannel nightie.

The clatter of dishes in the kitchen shook Sally out of her reverie.

"Grandpa, wake up," she tried again, just a bit louder, starting to slowly reach out to shake his shoulder. Her hesitancy was born out of fear of how touching Grandpa just then might affect these strange feelings that she was having. As grumpy as he had always been at being shaken awake before, if he noticed her hard nipples or smelled the strange wetness that now was soaking her loins, how angry would he be?

"Touch me, Edna," Grandpa moaned just then, his eyes still shut.

Sally figured that meant it was safe to shake his shoulder, so she touched him there.

"Not there, Edna," Grandpa chuckled, "You know where I like you to touch in the mornings."

He reached up and grasped Sally's wrist. Sally stood immobile, helpless as grandpa moved her arm down until her fingers brushed against the tip of his swollen member. Grandpa sighed softly, not releasing Sally's wrist. His organ pulsed in response to even this modest touch, the tip gaping even wider. Sally went from horrified to curious in a millisecond, and leaned closer for a better look. Her tongue wet her lips as Grandpa slid her hand down the shaft, then back up to just under where the rim divided the two parts of his manhood.

"Come on, you know what to do- fist me," Grandpa growled.

Sally tentatively closed her hand around the shaft. It felt hot, and she could feel Grandpa's heartbeat pulsing in the meat. At least his heart was strong, and from his contented sigh Sally guessed he was not in distress. She was concerned that he laid his head back on the pillow and released her wrist- this was supposed to wake him up, not keep him in bed!

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally tried again, and slid her hand along Grandpa's member just like she had seen him doing. The way the silky outer skin stayed loose around the hardness beneath fascinated her, and she bent her face closer to inspect as she copied more of the movements she had seen for the first time moments before. His eyes remained closed, a grin on his face.

Sally pulled her hand back up the shaft, watching Grandpa's hips flex up off the mattress. She was amazed by how those marbles in his sack seemed to be drawing tighter to his body. That made her pause again, waiting to see if that caused him pain, but his sigh sounded like pleasure.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally leaned her lips next to his ear, never taking her eyes off what her hand was doing to his manhood. She wondered about the bulb on top of the cock, whether that felt different from the shaft, so she moved her hand over it. The sponginess was a shock, and Sally giggled.

She impulsively kissed Grandpa's ear, and licked the side of his face, her tongue darting out to touch the spot where his strong jawbone jutted out. That made his meat pulse even harder in her hand. Then Sally pressed her thumb onto the soft flesh on the top of the spongy head. The slit opened even wider, a teeny bubble of what looked like soap suds appearing in the gap. She moved her hand back to the shaft and stroked a bit more energetically than those earlier tentative attempts. She grinned when the opening pulsed wide, a few more droplets appearing.

Grandpa was now groaning and moaning, his upper body writhing, but his eyes remained firmly shut.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally tried again, standing up again to get a better angle, jerking her hand faster along Grandpa's shaft.

'How did Grandma do with without getting a sore arm?' Sally wondered, guessing that decades of farm chores and housework must have given Grandma hidden strength under those doughy arms. Sally was not sure how much longer she could carry on. Down in the kitchen, Mom was getting restless, calling up to ask Sally if Mom had to come wake Grandpa up herself, using that sigh filled 'Sally is useless' voice.

Sally resolved to wake Grandpa up, and to do it like Grandma apparently had, not by slapping him in the face, like she imagined Mom doing. Sally knew she could NOT let Mom see what Sally was trying to do. Mom would not understand. In addition, Sally was curious to see how this ended.

A droplet of drool formed on Sally's wet lips before she could lick it off, then fell down to land on Grandpa's helmet (not that Sally knew the term). She quickly rubbed it into the skin, amazed by how the lubrication changed the feeling of her hand rubbing on the sensitive skin. Her panic over letting her saliva escape subsided when Grandpa sighed deeply, grinning. Except he slumped back further on his mound of pillows.

Grandpa's organ was now throbbing more intensely in Sally's fist. Being a smart girl, and not nearly as useless as her Mom sometimes said, Sally figured that this indicated that something was about to happen, even if she was not sure what.

"Grandpa, wake up,"she said a bit louder, not quite as worried about Mom and Dad hearing her- after all, if they knew she was trying, they might not come upstairs. If she shouted though, Sally knew, they would fear something was wrong with Grandpa and come running up the stairs- Sally knew that was a bad idea.

Sally moved her hand with more urgency. She was astonished how it felt so hard in her fist yet still pulsed.

"Oh, Edna, you get better every time, I swear," grandpa groaned. "But you know that at my age, to finish me you need to give me the finger."

Sally was now really confused. She only knew one way to 'give the finger' so she raised her middle finger in front of Grandpa's face, mimicking what Beatrice, the school mean girl, did to tease Esther Primm on the school bus. Grandpa's eyes remained closed. His weapon still throbbed in Sally's palm.

Since the drool had seemed to help, Sally gathered a gob of spittle in her mouth and spit it onto Grandpa's helmet. She discovered that she really liked how that made the skin glisten, but it did not solve the problem of ending this hand job and waking Grandpa up before Mom came to help or sent Dad up to investigate. Sally was unsure which would be worse.

Grandpa then lifted one withered arm off the bed, grabbing Sally again, this time by the wrist of the hand that was not stroking his cock. Gently but firmly, he guided her hand down between his thighs. His butt lifted slightly off the mattress. He then pushed Sally's fingers inside his jammies, but down under that sack of marbles, and then under his butt. He lowered himself down. Sally felt a fingertip slide between Grandpa's butt cheeks. It then entered through a tight passage, a ring of muscle slowing the entry but not stopping it. Sally discovered that her finger was soon blocked by a swollen gland inside grandpa's dirty passage. She was shocked- Mom had taught her that the bum was filthy and forbidden, only to be touched enough to be cleaned. Grandpa was opening up all sorts of new ideas. Sally was unsure, but thought she wanted to learn more.

Sally's finger quivered, rubbing against the gland as her hand continued to rub Grandpa's manhood. Sally's cunny was dripping wet and started to spasm.

"Oh, Edna," Grandpa sighed and suddenly, great gobs of goo flew out of the slit atop Grandpa's weapon. The first burst caught Sally in the face just above her eye, and some splattered onto Grandpa's belly before her palm manged to cover the opening, catching the rest of the splodge on her hand. Sally felt a previously unknown warmth surge out from her woman parts and infuse her entire being with a pleasure she had never believed existed.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally said louder, panicking that they might be discovered.

Only then did Sally realize that Grandpa's eyes had jerked open as soon as his organ started to explode. He was looking at Sally with confusion as the spasms of seed subsided.

"Where's Edna?" Grandpa asked.

"Grandma has passed to be with the Lord," Sally answered. "It's my job to wake you up now, Grandpa."

Sally then dropped his shrinking member inside his fly and dashed out to head down the hallway to wash her face and hands. She barely heard Grandpa cackle, "you did a fine job of it Sally."

The next morning, Mom once again sent Sally up to wake Grandpa. Sally started to protest, feeling all confused between excitement over how great it had felt to give Grandpa a hand job yesterday and shame from knowing that family should not touch each other's private parts.

Mom was firm. "He was in such a great mood yesterday, all day. He has been so grumpy in the mornings since Grandma died. Whatever trick you used to wake him up must be magic, so keep up the good work."

That compliment inspired Sally to dash up the stairs, ambivalence resolved. Mom never said such nice things to her, so waking up Grandpa however he needed it must be right.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally cooed again from the doorway, loud enough that her conscience was quelled by the effort, but the devil on her shoulder was whispering enough that Sally was glad that Grandpa only muttered a sleepy response. His cock was once again exposed. This morning, it was shrunken and wrinkled, his hands not fondling it.

Sally did hesitate to step into the room and reach down to Grandpa's lap. His compliment yesterday emboldened her and she was confident that she could start his engorgement from the resting state herself.

Before she started, the young woman took a moment to admire the instrument before her- how the sack lay between the thighs, with the shaft ready to rise, attached to the groin at the root, and finally the head, modestly pinkish in this state. It seemed to be just waiting patiently for Sally to bring it back to that huge purple condition that had frightened Sally the day before, until she had learned about the joys of playing with Grandpa's manhood.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally tried, softly, not really wanting him to open his eyes until she had another opportunity to please him, and to enjoy the pleasure she received at the same time.

Receiving only a sigh in response, Sally did not wait to hear whether Grandpa asked his dead wife for a wake up hand job again. She reached out ad tickled the wrinkled sack, exploring how the marble like balls inside rolled, learning that they were connected inside Grandpa by two stringy tubes that ran into his groin. She grinned and licked her lips as Grandpa's shaft started to thicken without even being touched. Apparently the sack was important to this whole male pleasure experience.

Grandpa was now also grinning and writhing on the mattress, so Sally ventured further. Not waiting for him to grab her wrist this morning, she curled her palm around the growing shaft and gave it a pump, enjoying how it throbbed in response.

"That's it Edna," Grandpa mumbled, eyes still shut. Sally's hand now slowly caressing his hardened weapon, baby finger reaching back to tickle that sack,

She continued, each stroke travelling up a bit further until her fingers rubbed the rim underneath the head. The colour started to change and the skin became less mushy. The eye winked up at Sally, which brought a broader smile to her face. Warmth was spreading through her body again, more quickly and more intensely than the prior day.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally giggled as her fingers explored the spongy texture of the helmet, one nail even curling inside the opening, which Sally noticed made Grandpa jump a bit. She was shocked when he grabbed her wrist and stopped her motion.

"Suck it, Edna, you know you want to," Grandpa mumbled, apparently dreaming of his dead wife, even after yesterday when he had discovered that it was Sally who had delivered the hand job. "You know how much I love a wake-up blow job."

Sally had no idea what a blow job was, though she had heard Beatrice, using the term while teasing poor Esther Primm on the school bus. Esther had blushed bright red and ran to the very back of the bus in shame, so they must be something awful.

But how awful could they be, Sally wondered, if Grandpa loved them, and apparently Grandma provided them?

"Who is my good girl?" Grandpa continued, "You know just how to please me with those lips of yours and that tongue. Plus you know just how much teeth to use, not like the whores at the church."

Grandpa chuckled then, twitching, a smile on his lips. Sally was startled not just by the graphic language- lips? Tongue? Teeth? What did they have to do with blowing? And whores at the church? Did the church feature prostitutes? Or was he using it in the Biblical sense of loose women? Sally know all the church ladies and she could not imagine them sucking a cock, though she had trouble imagining her Grandma doing so as well- but the line "Who is my good girl?" was a phrase that Grandpa had always used with Sally from way back when she had been encouraging her to walk, through getting straight As in school, and her recent adult baptism into the Church of Lot's Daughters.

Her whole family belonged to that church, though her classmates made it clear that the congregation were outcasts from the longer established Pillars of Salt Cathedral. Sally had recently learned that she had only been accepted to the Lost Salem Bible School for Girls after the intervention of her paternal grandfather, a deacon of the Pillars of Salt congregation. This had surprised Sally, knowing that her 'other grandpa' never entered her parent's home, and only saw her twice a year. Sally had never understood why her parents had split with her father's family and joined her mother's faith, but she knew that she was this grandpa's 'good girl', just like his wife had been.

With that thought, Sally decided that if one good girl had learned to wake Grandpa up with blow jobs, the other good girl could learn how too.

"I'm your good girl, Grandpa," she said softly, just loud enough that he might hear, but that her parents would not hear from the kitchen. Then she bent her head lower, close to Grandpa's belly, where her breath blew across the tip of his cock, which twitched in response. Sally figured that if it was called a blow job, she needed to blow, but she was confused because Grandpa had talked about sucking, about teeth, lips and tongues. Did he expect her to take that thing in her mouth?

"Grandpa, wake up," she muttered, thinking that he might open his eyes before she had to do more, but at the same time, wishing that she could learn more about how good girls please their Grandpa.

"Go ahead, Edna, lick it like a candy cane."Grandpa chuckled, eyes still shut. "It always was your favourite treat and not just Christmas morning."

Sally remembered that Grandpa had said something about the tongue, and licking seemed easy. So she took the hint and stuck her tongue out tentatively. She was not quite sure where to lick it, but knew that a candy cane you rolled on your tongue. She tried that. Grandpa's chuckle was replaced with a contended sigh.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers
12