Grandpa, Wake Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slit was gaping open again just like it had yesterday, but this time Sally had a close up view. Even though no moisture had appeared there yet, Sally had a sudden urge to stick her tongue into the space. That sent a shiver through Grandpa's whole body. Sally felt herself quivering, her cunny getting wet just like yesterday.

"Kiss it, Edna," Grandpa moaned.

Sally noticed the little flap of skin beneath the head. She had not noticed that feature yesterday. It looked sort of silly, and made Sally giggle, but she was curious about it, so tried planting a quick peck there. Sally felt her nipples stiffen as she flicked her tongue out past her teeth to tease that tender flesh.

"Careful, Edna, you know- no teeth there," Grandpa instructed.

Sally desperately wanted to learn more, but her parents might be getting restless.

"Grandpa, wake up," she tried again.

"Now kiss my aching ancient balls," Grandpa directed.

Sally guessed that 'balls' referred to what she had been thinking of as the marbles in Grandpa's sack. She was uncertain just how to kiss them since they were enclosed, so she tried kissing the wrinkly flesh that surrounded them. That made Grandpa sigh some more, his manhood growing to fullness. Sally liked how the balls rolled around as she teased them with her tongue. She stroked the shaft as she spent a minute playing with her new toys.

Her cunny was dripping wet, and the warmth was spreading all the way up from her loins to her navel. Sally had been taught that it was bad to touch yourself, but had never understood what it was bad to touch. Instinctively, she followed the urge to lift the hem of her flannel nightie and rub her belly with her free hand. That added to her pleasure, but it only took a moment for her to center in on the tiny nubbin hidden in the folds of her cunny. When her finger touched that pearl, Sally felt her body quake just like it had the day before when she had made Grandpa explode.

Breathing heavily, Sally had forgotten for a moment why she was in Grandpa's room.

"Grandpa, wake up," she said halfheartedly, her desire to continue battling her fear of discovery.

Grandpa just groaned, so Sally was on her own as to what to try next. She figured she could try licking the shaft some more. This time when she reached the rim, she cautiously tried teasing the flap with just the very edge of her front teeth, recalling that Grandpa had expressed reservations about Edna biting that translucent flesh too hard. Grandpa's hips writhed in response.

Sally's tongue traced the line up to the tip of Grandpa's helmet and she bathed it with her spittle. She knew that the spongy flesh could also be tender, so he tried teasing it with her teeth by just dragging them along the surface without nibbling. Her fingers meanwhile had buried themselves deep within her gash. She found herself getting hotter with each thrust. Her hips were rotating vigourously.

"Take it in your mouth, Edna darling," Grandpa moaned, bringing Sally's attention back to both her tasks- waking up Grandpa, and satisfying his needs.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally whispered one more time before she wrapped her lips around the tip of Grandpa's meat and lowered them slowly until they closed below the rim. Sally discovered that she could use her tongue to roll the head from cheek to cheek, which made Grandpa groan louder.

Grandpa's fingers grasped Sally's hair. He pushed against her head. In order to be more comfortable, Sally slid her lips lower down the shaft. Grandpa kept in pushing until Sally's nose was buried in his nest of pubic hair.

"That's right Edna, deep throat it just like Linda Lovelace."

Sally had no clue who Linda Lovelace might be, and she was too busy gagging to worry about it. Fortunately, Grandpa dragged her head up until only the head of his meat remained in Sally's mouth. She stretched her lips and gasped for air. Almost before she filled her lungs, Grandpa shoved her mouth down the shaft again. Sally got the hint, and started bobbing up and down more quickly, her nose bumping Grandpa's groin repeatedly. Grandpa was now writhing wildly on the bed, but gave no signs of having woken up.

Grandpa's balls had pulled tight against his body, and Sally had learned yesterday that this meant his spunk was almost ready to surge up the shaft and out the slit. She had liked watching that, and wanted to see it again. Maybe this time though she could avoid getting the sticky mess on her fingers.

Recalling the trigger from yesterday, Sally slid a finger along Grandpa's taint. His anus was tight, and she wriggled her nail against the sides to create space to push beyond the sphincter. Sally had gained confidence since yesterday and did not hesitate to poke Grandpa's prostate. As she did so, she started to pull her head up, to allow the splodge to land only on Grandpa, and to tell him once more to wake up.

Sally felt Grandpa's fingers grip her skull, pressing her down.

"Facials are for bedtime, Edna, in the mornings you always swallow, you know that. Besides, you love my protein shakes or breakfast."

The first burst of seed slammed against the back of Sally's throat and she thought she would gag, but instinctively she swallowed, feeling the goo slide down and warm her tummy. She closed her lips tight around the rim of Grandpa's cock, her cheeks working to suck until she had coaxed every last drop that Grandpa had to give her. Sally's nipples had never felt so hard before, and she found her finger travelling down to her gash. She touched her button and triggered an even larger climax than the day before. Sally was glad that her lips around Grandpa's cock muffled her scream of joy.

As the final spurts hit her tongue, and her spasms subsided, Sally pulled her mouth up, tasting the saltiness of semen for the first time. One drop lingered at the tip when Grandpa's cock popped free from her lips. She dipped her mouth down again, catching this offering with the tip of her tongue and licking her lips.

Sally raised her head and smiled up at Grandpa, wondering whether her wet lips would remind Grandpa of Grandma Edna. She saw that Grandpa's head was lying back on the pillow, his eyes shut.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally said as loudly as she dared. To seal the deal, she leaned over and pressed her lips against Grandpa's mouth. Sally was a bit startled when Grandpa's tongue slid along her lips, and into her mouth. She felt his manhood getting turgid again against her thigh.

Pulling her face back, Sally again tried, "Grandpa, wake up."

This time his eyes burst open.

"Where's Edna?" Grandpa asked, just like the day before.

"Grandma has passed to be with the Lord," Sally answered, just like yesterday. "It's my job to wake you up now, Grandpa."

Sally did not dare try to tuck his resurgent member inside his fly like she had done yesterday. Leaving it poking out of his jammies, Sally turned to go wash her face before going down to breakfast. She barely heard Grandpa cackle, "you did a fine job of it Sally."

Sally tried not to spend the next 24 hours obsessing about what had taken place the last two mornings, but she was torn between guilt and curiosity. As she lay in bed, hearing Grandpa tossing and turning through the thin wall separating their rooms, it took all of her resolve not to go and find out what a facial was- but if Grandpa was still awake, he would know from the start that it was not his dead wife pleasuring him. Just thinking about exploring more about sex with Grandpa made Sally's nipples tingle. She reached down between her thighs and discovered that her gash was already wet. Sally stroked along her labia, feeling the warmth flow through her body. Just like when she was waking up Grandpa, she climaxed as soon as she touched her clit. This time though it allowed Sally to finally get some sleep.

As she went down to the kitchen the next day, Sally poked her head in Grandpa's door and saw that he was still snoring. She also saw his cock had wormed its way out of his pyjamas again, but this morning, it lay in his hand, which was slowly rubbing it, so that it was already half hard. Sally was afraid that her parents might notice that she was blushing and a bit out of breath, but her Mom was busy stirring pancake batter and Dad was pouring coffee.

Without turning to face Sally, Mom said, "you better go wake Grandpa up again, Sally, but try not to take as long this morning."

"It might take a while, Mom, he's snoring pretty loudly."

"I can hear it from here," Mom agreed, still not glancing at Sally, who in any event had already turned around and headed up the stairs.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally said firmly from his doorway. She was not surprised to see that his eyes were still closed, but his fist had tightened around his shaft, which looked harder than it had either prior morning. At least he had stopped snoring.

"The pump is all primed for your morning ride, Edna," Grandpa chuckled. "Pull up your skirt and climb aboard."

Sally stood dumbfounded. She only had the vaguest ideas about sex. Imagining that Grandma Edna climbed aboard and rode Grandpa was more than she could assimilate.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally begged in her most girlish voice.

Grandpa just grinned and ran his hand up and down his shaft.

"You know you want it, darling," he said in a sing song voice, his eyes still shut.

Sally took a step closer, still in shock, but as her brain fog cleared she calculated that Grandma bouncing on the bed, 'riding' Grandpa, might explain the noises that used to come through the walls. Among the sounds had been giggles from Grandma, and just before the silence, what sounded like screams of joy. In the past couple of days, Sally had explored Grandpa's cock and her own cunny enough to reckon that they might fit together.

Her fingers curled around the hem of her nightie and gathered it up in her fists as she took the last step to the edge of the bed.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally sobbed, still reluctant to proceed with what seemed inevitable.

"Hurry up dear, the pancakes are done," Sally's Mom called up the stairs. "Get Grandpa out of bed. It's your job now that Grandma isn't with us anymore."

With one last big sigh, Sally accepted that she had a task to perform, and that if Edna could stand it, so could Sally. Slowly, she placed a knee on the mattress and hoisted her body upward.

"That's it," Grandpa chuckled, "straddle me just like a cowgirl, Edna. I'm your bucking bronco."

Sally tossed one leg across over Grandpa's hips and centered herself over his thighs. Her teeth chewed her lower lip as she fretted about the next steps.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally tried again, this time reaching forward and down to caress his turgid member, praying that he might respond and awaken before things went further.

Take off your dress, Edna, you don't want to get it messy," Grandpa instructed.

Sally hesitated again, afraid of what her Mom or Dad might say if they came up to investigate and found Sally naked astride Grandpa. Then, realizing that even clothed she had no way to explain her position, she decided to strip naked and give obey Grandpa.

As frightened as she was, Sally had come to worship Grandpa's cock. She had dreamt of it the whole night. She now realized that just as the hand job led to the blow job, Grandpa could not have been expected to be satisfied by just filling Sally's mouth with cream again. Still, she knew that it was wrong, that what she was about to do was even worse than fooling around with boys.

"Who's my good girl?" Grandpa asked as Sally stroked his shaft.

Just like yesterday, desire to be her Grandpa's good girl drove all the reservations out of Sally's mind. Yesterday had proven to Sally that good girls could suck cock, and even enjoy it. So maybe good girls could climb aboard and take a ride just like their Grandma used to do.

"It'll be fun," Sally told herself. She rose up on her knees and shuffled forward, holding Grandpa's member straight up. She felt that her thighs were getting quite wet from the fluids already gushing from her loins in anticipation. Her nipples tingled and her little pearl was quivering. But the rest of her body was shaking with a mixture of fear and excitement.

Grandpa's hands suddenly raised up and grabbed on to Sally's perky breasts. His fingers immediately found her hard little nipples, calming her tremors, but the jolt caused Sally to jump a little, and resulted in her slit landing on Grandpa's shaft. Gravity did it's work and the whole length was forced up into Sally's virgin pussy, making her whole body tense.

Sally winced as she felt a membrane tearing, afraid something had been damaged. She bit her lower lip hard to stifle any noisy reaction to the pain. It hurt, but the rush of hormones which followed muted the discomfort.

In order to buy a moment until the pain subsided, Sally pivoted her hips against Grandpa's thighs. Her cunny seemed to have stretched naturally to accept the invading weapon, and her abs began to flex around Grandpa's shaft. She was amazed at how big it felt throbbing inside of her. It had looked large in her hand and had filled her mouth, but now it seemed to be huge.

She tried gyrating her hips back and forth, gradually adjusting her body to Grandpa's girth. The tightness was still enough to allow him to withdraw almost completely as Sally levered herself up, with no risk of sliding out. She found that she loved the feeling of his hard flesh rubbing against the walls of her cunt. That word popped into her brain from someplace deep within, she must have overheard Grandma Edna demanding that Grandpa fuck her cunt- Sally now understood what Grandma had wanted, and Sally wanted it too.

Grandpa's hands flowed down Sally's firm young body and cupped her butt. He used his surprisingly strong grip to hoist Sally upward, and then dropped her back down onto his erect member, burying it even deeper into Sally now that her wetness and deflowering made her womb more welcoming.

They quickly found a rhythm. Sally's hips discovered just the perfect angle to slide up the length of Grandpa's cock until only the tip was trapped between her labia, and then crashing back to take the full length of his pulsating prick deep within. After a minute or two- time had lost all meaning, and Sally was so focussed that there was no thought or fear of being discovered- her pelvic muscles clenched around his cock, milking it.

Sally leaned forward, finding that her lips could just brush against the stubble on Grandpa's chin. He responded by lifting her and shifting her body up enough so that their lips met. Grandpa kissed her hard, grinding his lips against hers, their teeth clattering together, tongues intertwining. Sally's hips were now pumping automatically, thumping Grandpa down into the mattress.

Sally broke away from the kiss, pausing to nibble on Grandpa's lower lip. She giggled girlishly, arching her back to relieve the strain and have more leverage to pound down against the mattress. Grandpa's hands once again found her tits, grabbing each between two fingers and tugging them away from her firm young mounds. Sally gasped a bit, but loved the electricity which seemed to flood her body as Grandpa twisted them harder. She pouted a bit when Grandpa released one nubbin and rolled one hand across her belly, and down to where his meat met her flesh. She smiled though as he began flicking her clit with the tip of his thumb on each 'out stroke'. She moaned in appreciation, discovering the increased pleasure these movements brought to fucking. Soon, she was twisting her own loins in time with Grandpa's fingering.

"Incredible," Sally groaned, and then bit down on her own lip, remembering that they were almost out of time and at any moment, Mom or Dad might come up the stairs.

Grandpa's hips started thrusting up off the mattress. Sally met each push with passion, riding Grandpa with abandon. Soon, her body tensed, muscles clamping tight around his cock, as Sally experienced the finest orgasm of her young life.

She held like that for several beats, and then relaxed, falling forward onto Grandpa's chest, just slowly working her abs, aware that his hardness was still deep inside her womb, and that he had not exploded yet. From the two prior days, Sally understood the importance of that relief to waking Grandpa up.

Sally slid her arm between their bodies until she found his scrotum. Her fingers teased his heavy sagging balls, toying with them, before her little finger slid up the back of his sack so that she could tease his taint. Grandpa sighed softly as her nail teased his anus open, her touch to the sensitive nerves inside sending electric shocks that made his cock twitch wildly inside Sally's womb.

She sensed that one touch of his prostate and he would probably likely blast great gobs of goo into her no longer virgin cunt. She had to find out how that felt. Her finger continued to wiggle in his rectum, while her other hand found her clit. Her wetness flowed down her gash, staining the sheets, but she was too far gone to care what Mom might think when it came time to change the bedding.

Within seconds, her cunt spasmed, clamping hard around his shaft. Sally collapsed back down onto his chest, her entire body quaking in the most massive orgasm of her young life to date. Just as the climax hit, she had enough control left to jab her finger against Grandpa's prostate, triggering his explosion to merge with hers, the warm feeling of cream filling flooding her belly.

Tiny after shocks rippling through her body and teased Grandpa's deflating cock with twitchy muscle movements, making it spasm and spurt out the last of his splodge. His fingers idly stroked her tits and occasionally he tweaked a nipple.

Sally lay there for a few heartbeats until the flow subsided and she got her breath back. The first real sex that she had ever experienced had been a smashing success. Sally was eager to try again, but knew it would have to wait, because breakfast was ready, and anyway, she could not be sure that Grandpa could recover very quickly.

She was surprised to notice that he was back to breathing as if asleep, with his eyes closed.

"Grandpa, wake up," she whispered into his ear, "we've been playing too long and-"

Before Sally could finish the sentence, her Mom's voice came from the doorway. "And it looks like my daughter likes to wake Grandpa up just as much as my mother used to. Clearly I picked the right person to take over the job."

"She's a good girl," Grandpa agreed with a cackle. "Sally did almost as fine a job as you do, darling daughter."

12