Grandpa, Wake Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That made Sally let out a little bark in response to the pain. Immediately, she heard footsteps on the stairs.

Her mother's voice came from the doorway, "Sally, I sent you upstairs to wake Grandpa up, not to let breakfast get cold....ohhhhh... what's happening under those covers?"

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally was startled and frightened, in spite of Mom's seeming comfort with her having sex with Grandpa the past mornings.

Grandpa remained silent, perhaps asleep, perhaps faking it well. He rolled onto his back, eyes shut. Sally slid onto her back as well, her buttock resting against his hip.

Mom ignored Sally's panic, lifted up the edge of the comforter, took a peek and smiled. Then, to Sally's shock, Mom slid into the bed, pulling the covers over all three of them, trapping Sally between the hips of two generations of her forebears. She suddenly realized that she still had a grip on Grandpa's erection.

Sally tried to mention this to Mom, but Mom stopped Sally by placing a finger across her lips.

"Honey, we're having a bit of an issue waking Grandpa up, can you tend to breakfast, save it for us?" Mom shouted down the stairs toward Dad in the kitchen.

Sally heard her father grunt a response, amazed at his seeming indifference to the activity upstairs. Before she could process that further though, she felt her mother's hip sliding against her.

"Whatca got in your hand there, girlie?" Mom giggled, her lips brushing Sally's ear.

"Grandpa's thingie..." Sally said in an embarrassed whisper.

"Cock, darling, we call it Grandpa's cock, and it is a truly great cock," Mom giggled. "I should know- I've held more than a few."

Sally was confused by the suggestion that her very prim and proper Mom might be... a slut. At school and church, Sally was taught that sluts are destined for Hell, but she just could not imagine that for her mother. And if Mom could be a slut and still go to Heaven, maybe Sally could too.

"What shall we do with Grandpa's cock this morning, darling?" Mom asked while Sally was still processing her thoughts.

"He seems to like it when I make it spurt. But I've already done it four different ways; I don't know how else we can try."

Mom laughed. "There are still lots of things for you to learn."

"Can you help me? Grandpa has been great, but..."

"Grandpa and Grandma Edna taught me lots of things, but there are a few that I learned on my own."

"Grandma Edna taught you too?"

"Of course dear, just like I plan to teach you. There are things that require a woman's touch."

"I think I would like that."

"Okay, tomorrow you can watch Grandpa fuck me, but for today, I think we need something less time consuming. How about you try titty fucking, and then I can lick Grandpa's jizz off your chest?"

"Titty fucking, what's that?" Sally's brain was reeling. Her tits didn't have a hole- how could Grandpa possibly fuck them?

"A lot like it sounds like. It can be done in a lot of positions, but since we're in the bed, you could just roll over on top of Grandpa, squeeze your tits together around his shaft and let it slide in between them until he explodes." Mom giggled again. "I don't think it will take him long."

"But I don't have nice big boobs like you or Grandma Edna."

"We'll just need to squeeze harder."

Noticing that Mom had said "we" triggered the thought of her mother touching her sexually again. After the earlier experiences, made Sally's cunny gush again, and helped her find the courage to please her parent. Encouraged accordingly, Sally tried rolling over between Grandpa's spread legs and aligning her body, but Mom stopped her right away.

"You need to lose the nightie."

Before Sally could react, Mom reached down to where the cloth was bunched around Sally's waist and tugged. Sally's body reacted automatically, rising up so that it bunched under her arms. That left the backs of Mom's hands pressed against Sally's tits. Sally's body shuddered slightly. Mom slid her hands under Sally's body, cupping her pert young tits. Mom's fingers played with Sally's nipples, creating that now familiar flow of energy through the youngster's belly to her clit.

Sally was discovering that she really enjoyed a woman's touch, even though she still wanted to enjoy what Grandpa had to offer. She had heard vague comments at school, at church, and on the school bus, all of which suggested that loving between two women was shameful. But they had said that about sex, and about sex with your own family, yet Sally had loved those too much to stop. It seemed to have worked out fine for Grandpa, and Mom, and even Grandma Edna, who everybody knew was safe in Heaven. Sally relaxed and decided to go with the flow.

She also became very aware that Grandpa's cock was throbbing against her belly. For an instant, Sally prayed it might explode like that, avoiding the trouble of trying titfucking, which she was convinced she would fail at. Except Sally still wanted to learn new things. How would she know about tittyfucking until she tried it?

After a moment playing with Sally's tits, and a bit of wrestling, Mom tugged the nightie the rest of the way off, while Grandpa somehow still slept, or faked it well. As they moved, Mom's generous bosom pressed against Sally's body, which made the youngster wriggle harder.

Mom leaned her face forward and gave Sally a most unmotherly kiss, pushing her tongue past Sally's teeth. Then, like Grandpa, she chewed Sally's lower lip. Since that flesh was already wounded by Grandpa's nibbles, Mom drew a bit of blood. Sally found she enjoyed this pain even more, and that the taste of her precious fluid was life affirming- like communion, except sexual. Sally responded in kind, which made Mom moan in a deep guttural manner, not unlike that sound she had made the day before when she was ready to climax.

Sally acted on a sudden impulse, grabbing the bottom of Mom's nightie and dragging it up. In the beam of sunlight piercing under the edge of the comforter, Sally had her first shadowy adult look at her mother's body. The older woman had more lush curves than her young daughter, with heavy breasts topped by cherry red nipples surrounded by raised bumpy areolae. Her pubic hair looked groomed, but was still abundant.

Mom lifted her upper body, allowing Sally to lift the garment completely off of Mom. That required Sally to break off her kiss, but allowed her to shift her mouth to her mother's chest, suckling first one nipple and then the other for the first time since infancy. The rush that Sally felt left her wondering how she had ever given up being breastfed in the first place. The way Mom's hips thrashed on the bed suggested Mom might be having similar thoughts.

"You are neglecting Grandpa," Mom reminded Sally.

"Yeah." Sally laughed. "Grandpa -- wake up!"

Grandpa did not react, other than his upright cock twitching in the air, begging for attention.

"Not exactly what I meant," Mom nudged Sally down the bed, guiding her so that her chest lined up with Grandpa's groin.

Sally looked up at Mom, uncertain what to do next. Mom shuffled her body so that she was crouching on the mattress beside her daughter. This knocked the covers off the incestuous trio. Sally immediately wondered what would happen if Dad chose that moment to come upstairs.

She did not have long to let her mind wander. Mom grabbed Sally's modest boobs, each hand cupping one tit from the outside and below, hefting them until they formed a tunnel- not a wide or deep space, but as Sally quickly discovered, enough to slide around Grandpa's cock.

"See, you know just what to do- it must be hereditary," Mom chuckled. "But I think there might be a bit too much friction. Move aside for a moment."

Sally rolled across to Grandpa's other hip, a bit disappointed when Mom released her tits. She was fascinated though to watch Mom bend forward, holding her mouth inches above Grandpa's purple helmet. Even though Sally had some limited experience sucking Grandpa, she hoped to get some pointers watching Mom.

She was surprised that Mom did not take the cock into her mouth, but, instead, Mom rolled up a great gob of spittle in her cheek and drooled it down onto the erect flesh, gently smoothing all the way down the length without massaging it dry.

"Try again," Mom instructed, rolling Sally back into position.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally giggled, knowing that was not what her mother meant. She was rewarded with a quick slap on her upraised ass.

This time, Sally found that the prick slid nicely inside her valley. Mom climbed on top of Sally's backside, rubbing her lions along Sally's slim buttocks, timing her rocking motion so that she was in rhythm with Sally titfucking Grandpa. Soon, both women were huffing and puffing. Sally felt Grandpa's cock throbbing harder, which she now knew meant he would soon explode. She had no idea where Mom expected the load to land.

"Grandpa, wake up," she pleaded, hoping that might solve the problem.

"Hold on, Edna, here it comes," Grandpa roared just as great gobs of goo splattered Sally's chin and chest.

In a panic, Sally bolted up, but Mom grabbed her wrist and kept her on the bed.

"Let me clean you up, sweetie," the older woman said, licking creamy goodness off of her daughter's flesh hungrily.

"I guess I really do need breakfast," she laughed, her lips glistening with moisture. This drove the panic right out of Sally, who sighed and relaxed, enjoying fresh waves of pleasure as her mother's lips and fingers danced all over her lithe youthful body.

"But we haven't had our orgasms yet," Mom observed.

Sally was too busy gasping at the way that Mom was hefting her tits, licking them until there was doubt all the gism was gone, and then suckling each nipple in turn to notice that her mother had settled her hips over Grandpa's face, grinding her squishy cunt against parental lips. Sally threw her head back, bouncing on the bed as she neared climax.

Mom raised her head, fingers still teasing Sally's nubs. Mom's fingers intertwined into Sally's hair, drawing Sally's face toward Mom's mouth. They had now kissed enough that Sally was ready for the soft cushiony lips meeting hers, followed by the stab of tongue that seemed to be Mom's favourite move. Sally gasped though as Mom inserted a finger, and then two, followed by three, into Sally's dripping cunny. The older woman expertly ran her other hand down Sally's back, sliding a finger smoothly into Sally's anus just the way that the youngster loved it. That set off the longest and loudest climax of Sally's young life.

Mom's own orgasm followed quickly, her father's hands having travelled up to tweak mature nipples, his tongue moving from her slit across her taint to the rosebud of her rear. The two women kissed tightly, muffling the sound, but not before Sally's first shout escaped. As Sally collapsed across her Grandpa's lower body, she wondered how her Dad felt about all the ecstatic noise he must be able to hear from the kitchen.

"Oh, Edna," Grandpa sighed as the two women caught their breath.

"Grandma has passed to be with the Lord," Sally answered, playing her role. "It's my job to wake you up now, Grandpa."

"And you do a fine job of it, Sally, just like your mother before you. Edna would be proud of both of you."

"Tuck his cock in his pants, get dressed, then go wash up for breakfast, you must have worked up an appetite," Mom instructed Sally, swiftly rising from the bed, dropping her nightie over her head and settling it along her curvaceous body with a waggle of her hips.

Despite just have her biggest climax ever, Sally felt a surge of current to her cunny, and realized that she was licking her lips, wondering how her Mom tasted. Before she even finished the thought, Mom had vanished, headed down the stairs, as if it had all been a dream.

Sally spent the day in a fog. Though she found she had an appetite for more pancakes than she ever ate before, she could not meet anybody in the eye. Mom seemed more cheerful than normal, Grandpa was his usual quiet self, and Dad as always stayed to himself. Sally had to wonder if the wake up calls were real, and if they were how normal they were for her family, her church, her community.

She found she could not deny the reality of the bite marks on her breasts, or the throbbing of her cunny. That night Sally had to frig herself to sleep, thoughts of sex with Mom invading her brain. Her orgasm was modest compared to the ones she had experienced in Grandpa's bedroom, and she fell asleep dreaming about the next morning.

When she went down to the kitchen in the morning, Sally was surprised to find only her father in the room, drinking a cup of coffee. She had been looking forward to Mom sending her up to wake up grandpa.

Dad must have seen her confusion.

"Your Mom went up to wake her father up herself this morning."

"So does she expect me to make the pancakes?"

Sally pouted, recalling Mom's promise that Sally could watch Mom fuck Grandpa this morning.

"Maybe you should go ask her yourself."

Dad sat at the counter, already burying himself in the latest feed catalogues. He did not even glance up when Sally huffed up the stairs.

As she trudged tread by tread, she contemplated how much in a few short days she had gone from resenting Mom sending her to wake up Grandpa to the point where she now resented Mom usurping the task. According to Grandpa's hints, Mom had already had her turn at learning everything grandpa- and Grandma Edna, rest her soul- had to teach. Now, it was Sally's turn.

It was fine with her if Mom filled in the older experienced woman role in place of Grandma Edna, but Sally was darned if she was going to just rollover and let Mom end Sally's sexual awakening just so that Mom could have morning fun. This side of Sally's personality was a revelation to herself- until now, she had embraced being the obedient daughter. Now she wanted to embrace Grandpa- and maybe Mom too. That last thought brought a smile to Sally's face, improving her mood slightly as she reached the landing and turned the corner to Grandpa's doorway.

"Grandpa, wa..." she started to say as she reached his doorway, but the words caught in her mouth when she saw that Grandpa was already awake -- and fucking her mother from behind, with Mom crouched on his bed just like a bitch in heat.

'Bitch' was not a word Sally used, except that her parents had told her to use it to describe female dogs, especially around the farm when they were in heat. Sally had to admit to herself that she sometimes thought of Beatrice, the school's mean girl, as 'that bitch Beatrice', loving the alliteration, but she had certainly never thought of Mom that way before. Mom was a different sort of bitch than Beatrice. Mom was a bitch Sally wanted to fuck.

As Sally started to ponder whether that meant she also wanted to have sex with Beatrice, she was distracted by Mom was panting for breath as Grandpa pounded into her from behind, his hands looking anything but frail as he used her hips as handles. Mom's nightdress was pushed up under her armpits. Her bodacious bosom was dangling, shaking with her motion as she thrust back to meet her father stroke for stroke.

Sally could see Grandpa's cock, coated with her mother's juices, sliding in and out of her mother's cunt. Though Sally still thought of her recently deflowered womanhood by using the childish term 'cunny', she knew that her mother's adult passage definitely had to be referred to as a cunt.

Mom's nipples were puffier than Sally had ever thought possible- not that Sally had spent much time thinking about nipples. For probably the first time ever, she had spent some time that morning contemplating Mom's nipples, recalling how big and stiff they had becoming the prior day, how the areolae had swollen with excitement. Sally had enjoyed those thoughts, had being compelled to play with her own nipples, which like her tits were smaller than her mother's. Those thoughts had played a key role in Sally's self-pleasuring.

The sight of Mom's tits dangling live made Sally drool. The urge to slide under her mother and suckle those tits made Sally's anger dissipate.

Mom turned and gave Sally a huge grin, not pausing her vigourous thrusting.

"I heard Grandpa groaning while you were in the bathroom, sweetie," Mom explained. "So I came up to investigate. Once we got going, I figured you would see us on your way past and join in, but you walked by in a daze."

Sally realized she must still have been in a lust fog as she had gone toward the stairs.

"Good thing Dad sent me back up, then," Sally giggled.

She wondered whether she saw her Mom wink at her just when Sally mentioned Dad.

"This position is called doggy style," Mom explained. "I used to love watching Grandma Edna taking my father's fine fuck stick from behind, before I joined in."

Mom stopped talking and gasped as Grandpa slid his hand under her and fondled her clit while his cock thrust in and out slowly and gently. Sally watched, her hand lifting the hem of her nightie and stroking her own pearl. Wetness was flowing down her inner thighs.

"Can I join in, or do you just want me to watch?"

"If you don't mind, I want this load to fill me up. But I'd love it if you would lick up the cream pie."

Sally nodded, though she had no clue what Mom meant by 'cream pie'. Whatever it was, it sounded wonderful.

"Did you used to lick up cream pie with Grandma Edna?"

"You mean 'from Grandma Edna', my dear, and yes I did. It was the very first time I touched another person sexually. You're very lucky. When my parents taught me, the lessons went much more slowly, with a lot of watching to start." Mom giggled. "It all started with Grandma Edna joking about blow jobs when I blew out the candles on my cake for my eighteenth birthday. I had to ask what a blow job was. She had to show me."

"You didn't start with hand jobs? I did."

"I learned about those later. But it was the day I turned nineteen before I got to give a blowjob. You are so lucky to start earlier."

Sally nodded, knowing that her Mom was correct. All the talk of blow jobs was making her mouth water. She was sure that Mom must notice how her tongue was wetting her lips. Now she wanted to give a blow job, badly. She felt her breathing turn to panting as her clit throbbed and her cunny clenched.

All this time, Grandpa still had his eyes closed, busily pumping into his daughter. He started to speed up and his face looked tense. Sally guessed that he was about to explode. Mom was starting to grunt, turning her head away from Sally so she could flex her neck back, arching her spine to thrust harder against Grandpa's groin.

Never having watched a couple fucking, Sally was fascinated by the intensity. 'Is it always like this?' she wondered. Certainly her grandparents made a lot of noise that came through the wall they shared with Sally's bedroom. Maybe the reason her parents had the room way done the hall was so they could fuck loudly without disturbing Sally. She found that she still had a hard time imagining her Dad fucking, though. When Sally had fucked Grandpa, she had strived hard to stay quiet, yet had still loved the sex. If being loud made it better, she did not know if she could stand it. But she wanted to find out.

"That's it Dad, fill me with your seed, so Sally can eat my nasty cream filled cunt, just the way that I used to eat it out of my Mom." she chuckled, voice hoarse with lust. "Must be a family tradition we are making."

Sally now had a better idea what eating a cream pie meant, but both the mechanics and her ability of sticking her tongue into a wet messy come filled receptacle still puzzled her. Then she imagined Beatrice making fun of girls who like girls, and knew that she had to try it, because if it scared Beatrice, Sally needed to be brave.