Grandpa, Wake Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's grunts got louder, pulling Sally back into the moment. She saw that Grandpa's eyes were still closed, and could not resist muttering, "Grandpa, wake up," but not loud enough to actually startle the patriarch before he pumped his load into Sally's Mom.

Sally focused once again on Mom's tits, watching them jiggle more vigourously as the fucking became ferocious. Recall how her Mom had helped Sally climax, the young woman stepped closer and put a knee up on the mattress, pausing in case Mom did not want her to join in just yet.

"Oh, yeah, baby, you know what Mommy wants."

'I bet that's what Grandma Edna used to say,' Sally thought, grinning as she reached across, massaging her mother's back, hand sliding around to cup first one tit and then the other. Her fingers closed around Mom's nipples, gently tugging them away from Mom's chest. All that did was make Mom sigh while she continued to rock the bed pounding back against Grandpa's groin. Sally turned her head and spent a moment watching how his weapon thrust in and out of Mom's opening. It made Sally hungry to get fucked, but she knew she had to do as she was told.

"Don't be so gentle. I'm not afraid of a little pain." Mom's comment was more proof to Sally that certain sexual preferences ran in the family. That made Sally think about how much she had enjoyed it when Mom had sucked on her nipples. Perhaps that ran in the family as well. Though it was hard to pry her eyes away from watching Grandpa's cock, Sally twisted around, sliding beneath her mother, and then arched her neck, drawing Mom's left nipple into her mouth.

"Oh, yes, baby, that's it," Mom sighed. "But you can still go..."

She didn't have a chance to complete the thought before Sally bit down on her nub.

Mom yelped, but then chuckled, her hips rotating, her pelvis tightening. Sally took that as a hint to switch sides and nibbled the other nipple.

"Grandpa might need a little help." Mom gasped. Sally had a pretty good guess what that meant from prior mornings. Without dropping Mom's nipple from her lips, the nimble lass twisted around so her hand could reach under the fucking couple. With a final shift of her body, she was able to slide one finger along Grandpa's taint and up into the cleft of his ass. Her palm cupped his balls, which were drawn up tight against his body.

Sally thought she heard her mother mumble "Grandpa, wake up," as Sally's finger pierced his anal ring, swiftly finding his prostate. She felt the explosion gather in his balls before the seed surged up and out his shaft into her Mom's wet waiting cunt. Sally massaged Grandpa's anus until every last drop of spunk shot out and his scrotum relaxed in her hand. She felt the convulsions against the ball of her hand as Mom climaxed.

"Quick, get your mouth off my tits and over to my cunt. I can feel Grandpa's load leaking out already. You don't want to miss a drop."

Sally obeyed like the good girl she was without pausing to think about crossing yet another line in her sexual education. She released her grip on Grandpa's balls and withdrew her finger from his ass while twisting on the bed to line her mouth up with her mother's dripping cunt.

"So this must be a cream pie," Sally thought as she tentatively stabbed her tongue up at Mom's snatch. A large drop of ooze dropped down, just missing Sally's eye. Instinctively, she scooped it off her skin and brought that finger to her lips. She had by now become familiar and comfortable with the taste of Grandpa's seed, and this was not a lot different, just a bit more tangy. Not too bad. Kind of tasty even.

Encouraged by that experience, Sally did not hesitate any longer before she brought her tongue to her mother's labia, swiftly capturing the excess juices before they dribbled free. She felt it coating her chin, but enough was getting into her mouth that she had to swallow.

Mom rolled her hips, moaning as Sally explored, her tongue sliding along her mother's folds. Grandpa shifted backward, pulling his still turgid cock free from his daughter's depths. Sally diverted her attention from her mother just long enough to quickly clean Grandpa's shaft.

With Grandpa out of the way, Sally had more space to use her fingers to spread her mother's cunt wide open, positioning her mouth beneath to catch the flow that flooded free. Sally swiftly swallowed, gulping and gasping as she struggled to capture the vast amount of fluid.

"Good girl..." Mom groaned.

"She's a natural, like her Mom, and her Grandma before that," Grandpa chuckled, the first verbal confirmation that he was awake.

Sally felt her mother shudder as Mom had another orgasm, but kept right on licking, knowing that her focus had to be on getting Mom clean. She knew that Grandpa had moved, but could not see what he was doing. Maybe he was going to offer his knob to Mom's mouth -- his withdrawal had been so quick that when Sally cleaned his shaft, she had not had time to roll her tongue all the way up to the end.

It was a surprise to Sally to feel Grandpa's hands on her hips.

"Grandpa is going to fuck you a different way this time sweetie," Mom chuckled. "And since he came already, he might last a while. So take your time and lick me clean. Make sure that you lick all around my clit, it needs to be nice and clean. And Mommy needs another orgasm."

Sally felt the knob push between her hungry labial lips even before Mom finished talking. Grandpa wasted no time burying his miraculously still hard cock deep into Sally's cunny, which welcomed it by spasming. Sally shuddered as a climax coursed through her lithe body. She managed to stay focused on Mom's creamy cunt though, licking along the slit. Taking Mom's request to heart, each time her tongue reached Mom's love button, she gave it extra attention - flicking it once, nibbling it the next time, then capturing it in her lips and sucking, followed by a turn making it dance by rolling her tongue in a figure eight motion.

Sally had discovered that no matter how nasty and naughty Beatrice claimed cunt lapping was, Sally loved tasting her Mom almost as much as she loved having her own cunny eaten. If making love to women meant Sally could get more orgasms, she was determined to go for it as much as possible, whether or not there was a cock around at the time.

This time, there was a cock, and it was busy pumping in and out of Sally. She was far too busy to consider if she liked this position better than cowgirl, but wondered what other options there might be. Something told her that Grandpa would soon show her. For now, she enjoyed the convulsions he was causing inside her belly.

"Can you feel every inch of Grandpa's big fat cock?" Mom asked, reading Sally's mind. "It must feel really great stretching a tight young pussy like yours."

Sally felt Grandpa's cock start to throb inside her. Her youthful flexibility came in handy and she was able to reach behind grandpa without removing her lips from Mom's cunt. Just as Mom moaned, then screamed, unleashing a torrent of fluid onto her face, Sally speared Grandpa's prostate, spurring another spurt of seed into Sally's warm depths. Rocking between these two writhing bodies triggered Sally's own climax, her muscles clenching tightly around Grandpa's wilting cock, and then releasing.

Sally lay there panting.

This time it was not Grandpa's voice that said "She's a good girl. Sally did as good a job as Grandma Edna taught you to, sweetie."

Mom rolled off of Sally's face, revealing that Dad was leaning in the doorway, hard cock in his hand.