Grandpa, Wake Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having experienced all of Dad's muscles- in particular his love muscle- made watching her father even more special for Sally. Her mouth had watered as she saw his biceps ripple. A glance at Beatrice had confirmed that the effect was not limited to Sally. Beatrice's eyes were fixed on Dad. Sally thought she saw a shiver run through Beatrice's body when Dad had bent low to set a fence post. Beatrice might not have gotten a clear look at Dad's fat cock, but she definitely had taken a glance at it when Dad had pulled out of Sally's ass, and then had felt the meat against her naked ass. Sally hoped that Beatrice was warming up to the idea of feeling that manhood inside her virgin body, though Sally understood that maybe the anus was not the best hole to start with, especially given her father's girth. Like Sally, Beatrice would do well to start off with Grandpa's cock, which was longer than Dad's, but not as fat.

As tempted as Sally had been to just fall to her knees and whip Grandpa's manhood out of his pants while he was asleep slumped in his favourite chair, all the better to teach Beatrice the magic that is a blowjob. Sally kept her guest distracted throughout the day. Dinner had passed normally, just as if this was not a family which shared sex together, but that was the usual habit that Sally had noted over the nine prior days since she had started waking Grandpa up. The special magic was reserved for morning. Breakfast broke the spell. So Sally had found herself anxious to get Beatrice to the tenth morning as soon as possible.

Sally had sensed that Beatrice was a bit confused when Sally had not initiated anything sexual when they snuggled together in Sally's comfy bed. Watching Beatrice change had started Sally's motor running, and it was all that she could do not to reach across and heft those boobs, so massive, like her Mom's, but firm with youth.

The two young women had snuggled together. The rubbing had gradually increased in intensity, leading to mutual orgasms, after which they lay there, panting for breath, silent, until sleep overtook them.

In the morning, neither made mention of the physical sharing between them, or whether Beatrice would proceed with the sexual exploration being offered to her. That had changed instantly when they got to the kitchen, where Sally's mom had said "Go wake up your grandfather- and take Beatrice with you."

Mom's meaningful pause before the "and" spoke volumes. The two youngsters shared a quick glance. Sally saw that Beatrice looked nervous, but her tongue flicked along her lower lip, and her breathing slowed. Beatrice gave a slight nod- whether to Sally or to herself was not clear.

And then, there they were outside Grandpa's door.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally repeated. "I've brought Beatrice with me to help wake you up this morning."

Beatrice tentatively followed Sally into the room when Grandpa did not respond.

"His thingie is sticking up," Beatrice whispered nervously.

"We call that a cock," Sally spoke as if she had been playing with it for years, not a mere nine days. "He's probably dreaming about sex with Grandma Edna again."

Sally paused, chuckling, then continued. "I kind of hope maybe he's dreaming about sex with me instead."

"But at school, at church, they teach us that sex with family is a sin. Aren't you worried about ending up in hell?"

"I know that Grandma Edna must be in heaven, and she taught my Mom all about sex, so it must be okay. Beside which, you learning about sex from Grandpa is fine- you aren't family."

Beatrice gave a single nod of her chin but was still chewing her lower lip as she stepped up beside Sally, who was surprised to discover that she felt no satisfaction that her tormentor was revealing her insecurities. She felt sympathy for Beatrice and hoped that experiencing sex would build Beatrice's confidence the same way that it had helped Sally.

Sally once again followed her script. "Grandpa, wake up. I brought you at treat."

"Oh, Edna, darling, who is it?"

Sally could not tell whether Grandpa was really talking in his sleep, which would mean that the word 'treat' had been code between her grandparents, or maybe he was peeping out between his eyelids, and was aware what was happening. She decided, as always, to play along.

"I know how you like eighteen year olds, so I brought you a fresh one. She claims to be a virgin and needs teaching."

Grandpa cackled. "Does she know how to suck cock?"

Even Sally was shocked by Grandpa's coarseness- when he had started with her, he had been more circumspect. Beatrice's reaction added to Sally's surprise though - she was breathing heavily, and with a glance Sally confirmed that not only was Beatrice's bosom heaving, her nipples were obviously erect.

"Go ahead and touch it," Sally urged.

Beatrice took one more glance at Sally and then stepped up right beside the mattress, just like Sally had done just over a week before. Her arm reached out.

"Can you take it out of his pyjamas for me?" she asked Sally.

Sally enjoyed the feeling of warmth radiating from Beatrice as she complied with her guest's request. Sally loved how stiff Grandpa's cock was, and could not resist stroking it, feeling the way the silky outer layer slid over the rigid inner core. She moved her other hand and grasped Beatrice's wrist, guiding her hand to Grandpa's cock.

"What if I hurt him?"

"That's pretty hard to do." Sally thought she heard grandpa chuckling softly as she spoke. "Unless, when you take it in your mouth you bite it- he doesn't mind being nibbled, but just gently."

"In my MOUTH?" Beatrice exclaimed, sounding shocked.

It was Sally's turn to chuckle. "Sure, I just like showed you how with the dolls yesterday. When I learned what to do. I started with a handjob one day and tried the blowjob the next day. But you're only here today, so we need to move a bit more quickly, and see how many experiences you can fit in."

As she spoke, Sally guided Beatrice's fingertips around Grandpa's helmet, watching the expression on the other youngster's face shift from apprehensiveness to curiosity to enjoyment. Sally did not need to prompt Beatrice to slide her palm along the shaft. Their hands touched briefly, sending a shiver through Sally's spine that made her clit dance.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally tried again.

"Kiss my cock."

With a quick glance at Beatrice, Sally bent over and lowered her lips to her grandfather's manhood. She just barely touched the tip with her tongue. Beside her, Beatrice giggled as a single bubble of fluid peeped out of the slit.

"That's how it says hello," Sally explained, "and lets us know that we are doing a good job, but that it wants more."

"You talk almost like that thing has a mind of its own."

"You mean that cock... say it..."

"That cock..." Beatrice's voice quavered, but her fist still held Grandpa's shaft, and she instinctively slid her palm along the prick.

"You want that cock, don't you?"

Beatrice remained silent, but her chin wobbled down and then up a fraction of an inch.

"Kiss it," Sally whispered.

Beatrice stood there for a moment, her body quivering. Whether it was excitement, fear, or a bit of both, Sally knew not, but ultimately, she cared less. Grandpa wanted Beatrice, Beatrice needed an education- a simple situation, as Sally saw it. If she had to nudge her guest's head down toward the bed, she would do so. After all the teasing Sally had received from the other girl, it might even be a bit of payback, except Sally found the idea of educating Beatrice too exciting to be mean about it.

"Grandpa, wake up," Beatrice shocked Sally by saying as she plunged her face toward the cock in her fist.

First, the young woman paused, her breath warming the ancient aching cock. Sally stood, staring, counting three heartbeats before Beatrice's tongue flicked past her lips and scooped the bubble of semen from the tip of Grandpa's cock just before it burst.

"He likes it when you lick all around the spongy part," Sally instructed, and Beatrice complied. As her tongue played over the flap on the underside, Grandpa shivered and moaned.

Beatrice turned her face towards Sally, waiting for more direction.

"Lick it like a lollipop."

Beatrice nodded once, but paused again before commencing, this time to speak softly to Sally.

"Can you please touch my tits while I do that? I am so wet, and my little nubbin is buzzing."

She then started to run her tongue all around Grandpa's cock, kissing it from tip to root and back up again, rubbing her lips along the shaft.

"You're doing good," Sally moaned, her cunny clenching as she discovered how much she enjoyed tugging on her classmate's nipples.

"Make it wet with some saliva," she instructed Beatrice, while running one hand down her soft belly all the way to the untrimmed cunt below.

"Now take it all in your mouth, or as much as you can."

Beatrice obeyed, taking about half of Grandpa's length into her cheek. She then bobbed down a bit further and pulled up until just the helmet poked against her cheek. Each time she went down a bit more, urged on by Sally's fingers playing with her swollen labia.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally giggled, "enjoy the great blowjob Beatrice is giving you. It is her first one ever."

Grandpa just groaned; eyes still shut.

"As much as I'm loving this, it looks like he is about to explode," Sally giggled, "I think it might be a mighty blast. Are you ready to swallow great gobs of goo?"

Beatrice bobbed up off of Grandpa's cock for a moment, a string of spittle linking her lip to his tip. Sally bent over and suckled Beatrice's left nipple.

"S...s...swallow?" all that she said was the single word, but the nervousness in her voice made it stammer into something more significant.

Sally reluctantly released Beatrice's bud from her lips to reply.

"Sure. I explained with the dolls about how, when you give a good blow job, often the guy spurts in your mouth. There are two sorts of women, I've learned this week. Those who swallow and those who spit. But it would be rude to spit here in Grandpa's room." Sally paused and giggled again. "Though I guess you could just swap it into my mouth. I love to swallow Grandpa's seed."

"But if he spurts in my mouth, will I still be able to..."

"...put his cock in your cunny? Fuck him? Sure. Grandpa might be ancient, but he has amazing stamina. To help it though I suggest that as soon as you get a mouthful, I wrap my fingers tightly around the base, and restrain his load while you climb aboard."

Beatrice chewed her lip a few heartbeats longer, and then bobbed her chin decisively.

"I...I think that I want to share it with you."

That brought a grin to Sally's face. She nodded in reply, and then reached over, gently pressing Beatrice's body over, guiding her mouth back to Grandpa's cock.

"Grandpa, wake up. Beatrice is about to swallow her first load, and it's yours."

Grandpa moaned, muttering, "Oh, Edna," but otherwise appeared to still be dreaming.

Beatrice rolled her tongue all around his cock head once more, before taking it in her mouth. As she lowered her mouth, she sucked hard. Sally could see her cheeks hollowing out, then filling with man meat. She was slightly jealous, wishing that it was her mouth filled by Grandpa's hardness, but was equally excited at the prospect of snowballing with Beatrice. She had loved that shared experience with her mother. The juices from her cunny were running down her inner thighs and splattering onto the floor. She reached up inside just above her guest's knee and confirmed that fluid also flowed freely from Beatrice's body. Her wet fingers went automatically to her mouth. She loved Beatrice's sweetness, so creamy. She hoped that soon she could eat it mixed with Grandpa's cream- and maybe her Dad's as well.

With Sally so distracted, she almost missed the way that Beatrice jumped back as the first blast of Grandpa's goo struck the roof of her mouth. Sally instantly reached across to provide the promised fleshy cock ring to restrain most of the load still in Grandpa's balls. Only then did she look at Beatrice, to see that her guest's chin was splattered with semen, and a fine white mist had coated her ample bosom. A droplet dangled from the tip of Beatrice's right nipple. Sally instinctively stretched over and caught that on her tongue, savouring the saltiness of Grandpa's offering, altered slightly by a hint of lavender that could only be from Beatrice's body- she must use scented soaps. The full-figured youngster wriggled in response to Sally's lips capturing her nubbin, then teasing it quickly with teeth.

"Did you at least catch some in your mouth?" Sally asked as Beatrice released that prize from her mouth.

Beatrice nodded in response.

Sally's gaze held Beatrice tightly as the lithe blonde flicked her tongue across her teeth and wet her lower lip. Sally was ravenously hungry suddenly, and her share of Grandpa's seed was going to have to hold her until breakfast, which, given how much she had to show Beatrice, might be a way off.

She wished that Beatrice had let a little of the cream run down her chin, so that she could lick it clean as a buildup to a deep tongue twisting kiss, but instead she cupped her hand beneath her guest's jaw and pressed her lips firmly against Beatrice's mouth. Sally's tongue pressed past those lips, not meeting any resistance. She licked inside Beatrice's cheeks, feeling her classmate's tongue sliding past her own teeth. They shared the kiss until every speck of seed was swallowed.

Only then did Sally pull her face free and pivot to check on Grandpa. He still had his eyes shut. His gnarled hand cupped her wrinkly ball sac. His ancient cock still remained upright.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally giggled. "Beatrice is ready to fuck you now. I brought you another virgin."

She turned to look at Beatrice, half expecting the girl to squeal with distress. Instead, Sally's guest was beaming with a wide grin, her teeth still shiny from sucking semen. Her headlights were on. Another short nod confirmed that Beatrice was ready to get fucked.

"Reverse cowgirl," Sally instructed, "do you remember how I showed you that with the dolls?"

Beatrice nodded again as she put first one knee then the other on the bed, crawling up onto either side of Grandpa's groin.

"Turn around so I can get up there and play with your tits once I have you settled on top of his cock."

Beatrice nodded once more, her jaw slack, her breathing altered by the excitement, as she complied.

"This will hurt a bit at first, but as you get going, the pain will switch to pleasure." Sally could easily recall her first fucking just a week earlier, on the same bed, with the same cock, though her first time had been regular cowgirl- apparently one of Grandpa Edna's favourite ways to ride. She had later discovered that reverse cowgirl worked about as well, and Grandpa enjoyed both.

Before the young woman lowered her big butt again, Sally took Grandpa's pole in her fist, and with her other hand, guided Beatrice into place. She used her hand to regulate the pace at which Grandpa's cock entered Beatrice's cunt. Beatrice did tense as the head pushed past her petals. Sally played with her guest's nipples, making Sally's cunny quiver, and relaxing Beatrice. Since Beatrice was so wet, Grandpa's manhood slide in easily until it pushed against her hymen. Beatrice bounced so hard at that moment that Sally's hand slipped away, and Grandpa was buried to the hilt.

That did not faze Beatrice. Sally saw the look of shock run across her guest's face as she was deflowered, and heard a tiny gasp. Beatrice had quickly found a rhythm she liked and was fucking the supposedly sleeping patriarch fiercely. Sally climbed onto the bed and after a few giggling misses, found Beatrice's nipple between her lips. She raised her arms enough to knead each of her guest's udders, which were softer than her mother's massive mounds. Then she ran one hand down Beatrice's soft belly to where Grandpa's cock entered Beatrice's slit.

Sally began flicking Beatrice's clit with the tip of her thumb on each 'out stroke'. She moved her other hand down to ass cheek, squeezing gently. Beatrice moaned appreciatively, closing her eyes and tossing her head back, then rotating her neck so that her long dark hair flew wildly about her. Soon, she was twisting her loins, literally screwing Grandpa.

"Incredible," Beatrice groaned, and then bit down on her lower lip. Sally felt Beatrice's body tense before she pushed hard against the mattress, her abdominal muscles visibly tightening as her cunt clenched around Grandpa's cock. Sally felt the force of Beatrice's climax pushing against her palm.

She held like that for several beats, and then relaxed, collapsing forward into Sally's arms, Grandpa's cock still buried within her no longer virgin vagina.

"I've never felt anything that powerful in my life," Beatrice panted. "But he didn't pump his cream into me yet."

Sally gave her former tormentor a deep tongue twisting kiss, stroking her back, their tits mashed together, nipples rubbing against each other. Once Beatrice's breathing approached normal, Sally reassured her.

"I know just the trick."

Sally's hand ran down Beatrice's body. She paused to fondle Grandpa's balls, but soon travelled along his taint.

"Grandpa, wake up," she intoned ritually, like a priestess of sex, just before her fingernail slid past his anal ring, using the juices that coated his flesh as lubricant. She teased his enlarged prostate for just an instant before both young women felt him shudder, and great gobs of goo gushed into Beatrice's womb. Sally held Beatrice as the flood of fluids triggered another orgasm.

"Your Mom wants to know how much longer until she should start the pancakes."

Both young women swiveled their heads toward the doorway. Sally's Dad was leaning against the door frame, his fat cock in hand, just like it had been a few days ago, when he had watched Sally, her Mom and her grandfather.

"I think Beatrice might be hungry for more cock first," Sally replied, knowing that her tongue was wetting her lower lip because SHE certainly wanted some of what her Dad had to offer, but like a good hostess, she wanted to make sure her guest got serviced first.

One glance at Beatrice confirmed to Sally that the just deflowered girl was still apprehensive about Dad's girth, but perhaps not quite as much as the previous day.

"Why don't you come closer so that she can touch it," Sally suggested. Her Dad obeyed.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally laughed heartily, "you're missing the fun."

But his eyes remained shut, his cock still trapped inside of Beatrice as she tentatively touched Dad's massive member. Her tongue flicked out from between her teeth, her breathing was slowed. Her eyes were fixed on the prize. Her body leaned forward as if she was not even thinking about what she was doing.

Beatrice explored Sally's father's hardness, tracing her fingernails all around the rim of the swollen helmet, and then down the underside of his shaft. She bobbled his balls briefly before surrounding the shaft with her palm and bringing her fist back to the end.

"Look Sally." It was Beatrice's turn to giggle. "Your Daddy has a little bubble popping out his slit just like your Grandpa. Can I lick up that one too, please?"

Sally just nodded, wondering what sort of cum monster she had awoken. Beatrice bent forward further, capturing the spurt of semen from Sally's Dad's manhood with her tongue, and then looking up expectantly at Sally. A bead of seed glistened on her fat lower lip.

"Well, aren't you going to kiss me?"

It was Sally's turn to obey. As she bent almost horizontally, locking her lips with Beatrice and exploring her Dad's offering, her modest tits dangled freely. The flavour of fluids mixed in Beatrice's mouth flowing into Sally's throat warmed her all the way to her groin. Both her clit and anus twitched with excitement.