Grandpa, Wake Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she stepped around the foot of the bed, Sally wondered just what Beatrice and Grandpa had gotten up to during the night. She knew from past experience that she could hear Grandpa and Grandma Edna fucking through the thin shared wall. Beatrice was no quieter than Edna- both seemed to be uninhibited about expressing their joy. Maybe Beatrice had just kept Grandpa warm during the night. With a shrug, Sally decided that it didn't matter- Beatrice was in Sally's spot.

"Beatrice, wake up," Sally said loudly as her arm swung from her shoulder, her flat palm smacking her guest's ass squarely. The youthful flesh quivered, a pink handprint appearing, but Beatrice still slept, her head on Grandpa's shoulder. Sally did think she saw Grandpa twitch. His ancient cock did more than just twitch- it rose up out of the opening in his old man flannel jammies, the eye gaping open like a periscope looking around. Sally licked her lips as she looked

at the tasty treat, but she resisted bending down to lick it, because she knew that if she did, she would then suck it deep into her throat, and then... well, if you give a mouse a cookie...

Sally gave her head a quick shake to refocus on the more immediate issue of punishing Beatrice. She wished that she had a cock, so that she could fuck Beatrice up the ass, but then, giggling, she decided that the bitch would probably love that, so it would hardly be punishment. Sally's fingers dropped down to Beatrice's rump, and sure enough, a sticky mess confirmed that Beatrice had managed to do more than just snuggle with Grandpa overnight.

Her fingertips travelled to her lips and Sally tasted the mixture of flavours, sending a shiver through her body at how much she loved the taboo breaking behaviour.

"Beatrice, wake up," she tried again, once more slapping her ass, this time a bit harder.

The other youngster's whole body quivered, but she did not awaken. Sally licked her lips, noticing how Beatrice's nipples twitched, and then stiffened, the surrounding areolae puffing out from the mounds of flesh. Impulsively, Sally reached across and tugged on one nubbin. Beatrice winced, gasping softly, but her eyes remained shut. The motion was enough to cause Grandpa to grumble and squirm, but he also appeared to still be sleeping.

"Grandpa, wake up. You're missing all the fun. I'm getting even with Beatrice for being in your bed without me."

Sally's hand surrounded her Grandpa's stiff old cock. She loved how warm it felt and could not resist giving it a single pump. The eye in the tip winked in appreciation.

Without further thought Sally lowered her mouth to her Grandpa's lap but had enough co-ordination to give Beatrice's rump another hard smack just as Sally's mouth engulfed Grandpa's manhood. She swallowed the full length in one gulp. The taste of Beatrice's dried fluids mingled with Grandpa's familiar spunk as Sally's nose snuggled against the flannel of his jammies. She paused and nibbled gently around his root, moving her hand up to give Beatrice's nipple a hard tug at the same time.

Sally spent a minute or two trying to suck Grandpa's cock while teasing Beatrice at the same time. She felt a teeny spurt of precum seep from Grandpa's tip onto her tongue and decide to back off to focus on better torturing her guest, saving Grandpa for later.

"Wake up, you naughty bitch," she said with giggle, but not loud enough to have much effect. She whacked Beatrice's exposed buttock. The brunette wriggled, mewed slightly, rolling just enough to bury her nose in Grandpa's neck, and present both butt cheeks to Sally's gaze.

"You've been very naughty to crawl in with Grandpa." Sally slapped the second buttock, just a bit harder than the first.

"From the taste of his cock, I also know you were fucking him." A couple of more slaps and red handprints started to appear on Beatrice's flesh.

"That's even naughtier. And you know what naughty girls get."

Just then, Sally felt rather than saw her mother enter Grandpa's bedroom. Mom handed Sally a riding crop, just like the ones from the stable.

"You might as well do it right, dear," Mom advised. "Though I must say, I think a good hostess would be more forgiving."

Sally barely heard the last few words over the zinging sound the quirt made as it whistled through the air and struck flesh. Beatrice's butt turned a lovely shade of crimson. She proceeded quickly through a half dozen lashes. Beatrice's body began to lift off the mattress in response. Sally could hear her mother's breathing quicken and then shift into panting. A quick glance confirmed that Mom had raised the hem of her dress and had a fistful of fingers buried deep inside her own cunt.

"That looks exquisite," Mom moaned, eyes locked on Beatrice's tortured tush. "You seem to be a natural at this."

"Just call me Mistress Sally," the youngster giggled.

"Yes mistress." Mom sounded serious. Sally felt the heat of pleasure spread through her body as she realized how much she enjoyed both giving the discipline and receiving the obedience from her mother. That brought her back into being just as focussed as her mother.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally said, adopting a more mature tone, "You are missing all the fun."

She landed a few more blows, but then paused to massage the reddened flesh. Her fingers lingered around Beatrice's anal cleavage, teasing the rosebud. A trickle of white creamy spunk oozed out.

"You better clean that up, Mom," Sally commanded, the words coming out without conscious decision.

She was still new enough in the role that it surprised her to hear Mom say, "Yes Mistress Sally," before the older woman bent down, burying her face in Beatrice's bum, nose deep. The sound of her tongue slurping up the anal cream pie filled the room.

Sally continued the spanking, watching Beatrice squirm. She was pretty certain that Beatrice was now awake- how could she possibly still be asleep?

She brushed the tip of the whip along Beatrice's tit, the leather caressing the nipple. Sally could not resist leaning over and raking her fingernails across that tender nubbin. A shudder shook Beatrice's body.

"No coming until I say so," she instructed, padding that ass with more intensity, the squirt just missing her mother's cheek. The older woman did not even flinch as she continued to lap at the guest's leaky asshole.

A quick glance at Grandpa suggested that his eyelids were fluttering, indicating that he too was just faking being asleep. Precum coated the tip of his fully erect cock. Sally licked her lips, anxious not to waste a drop of that delicious fluid.

"Grandpa, wake up, you're missing the show."

His eyelids did not open fully, but his head rotated just a touch. All the better to watch, Sally supposed. His hand squeezed his shaft at the root, which caused a large bubble to emerge from the slit.

Sally paused her torture of Beatrice just long enough to bend over and lick up that treat. Grandpa's body shuddered much like Beatrice had a moment before.

As Sally licked her lips clean, making sure not to miss any of grandpa's offering, she resumed spanking Beatrice with such intensity that Mom bolted upright.

"I think I got it all," Mom explained, though Sally suspected it was really about Mom wanting to allow Sally to punish Beatrice unobstructed- or maybe Mom was afraid that Sally might strike her cheek with the whip? Sally immediately wondered how Mom would feel about that. Sally figured as long as it did not leave a lasting mark, she would enjoy whipping her Mom, even on her face. Sally grinned as she contemplated this whole new side of herself that was emerging- her sexual education was ongoing, seemingly endless.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally repeated, placing the edge of the crop behind her mother's neck, using it to steer Mom's head down until Mom's breath warmed Grandpa's cock.

"Kiss it, but don't make him explode yet. I want his load for me."

As Mom obeyed, Sally returned her attention to Beatrice, flicking the end of the lash across those erect nipples. The way Beatrice shivered in response made Sally's spine tingle in turn. Though she wanted to punish her more, Sally's own desires dictated a different course.

"Mom, you eat out Beatrice's cunny, see if Grandpa filled both holes, while I have a ride on his pole."

First, though, Sally wanted a taste. She quickly licked Beatrice's cunny, confirming that it was creamy, and then turned her attention to her Grandpa. She licked up, down and around his shaft with her tongue flattened while tickling his balls. Then Sally swirled her tongue completely once around the head, finally teasing the slit at the tip before swallowing Grandpa's member deeply into her throat. Despite her mother having kissed the tip, the combined residue of the earlier sex with Beatrice painted his prick to the root. Sally kept licking until he tasted the way that she had first experienced just about a dozen days before- though it seemed like longer.

As she worked, Sally could feel her mother's shoulder intermittently rubbing against her own arm, and Mom's butt must have been rotating in excitement, because it kept bumping against Sally's hip. Sally reached over and gently rubbed her other between the shoulders, triggering a round of moans that were muffled by Mom's mouth being deep within Beatrice's muff.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally came up for air. "I'm going to fuck you now. I'm mad at that bitch Beatrice for sneaking in to sleep with you, but I love you too much to be angry with you. After all, you are just a man. I can't really expect you to resist a warm cunny, especially one surrounded by a body that is nice and plush like Grandma Edna used to be. I bet she helped you sleep better."

His snicker in response confirmed that he was just faking sleep.

"I hope that you had sweet dreams of Grandma Edna," Sally continued as she climbed atop the mattress, shifting so that her hips straddled Grandpa. Before she mounted his manhood, she reached down to stroke her mother's hair, and gave Beatrice's nipple a hard twist. That caused the brunette's eyes to pop wide open. She looked around nervously, her eyes coming to rest on Sally's Mom's head buried between her thighs.

"I know I should be upset about not being asked to consent to this, but darn, it feels great."

"And her cunt is a lot tighter than Edna's had been in decades," Grandpa finally spoke. "When she first crawled into my bed, I was confused at first- the curves reminded me a lot of Edna, but the hair didn't feel right-- Edna went for tight perms ever since she went white, and this young'un has such a silky mane. Then I noticed that even though she has plenty of padding, the body in my bed lacked Edna's warm soft belly."

"I was a virgin when I arrived here," Beatrice confessed.

"Well, you are sure a fast learner. You rode me like a lusty cowgirl. I'm surprised we didn't wake up the whole house." Grandpa chuckled. "Of course, now that everybody's over eighteen, that could have led to a lot of fun."

Sally was still leaning over, her fist around his cock, ready to ride him herself, except now her mind was overcome with jealousy. Did Grandpa think that Beatrice was more fun than Sally?

You know that I'll do anything you want, Grandpa," she whispered into his ear. "I'm your dirty girl. I'm way nastier than Beatrice will ever be."

He must have liked that idea, or at least his cock did- it throbbed inside Sally's tight glove of a cunny. His hips bounced up off the mattress.

"I bet you'd like to watch me lick your seed out of Beatrice, just like Mom did," she continued. "I'm just as nasty as Mom is too. I know that Grandma Edna taught Mom, and I'm a bit sad that I missed out on that, but I think some of Grandma's spirit must be living on in my body, because I'm just as horny as she seems to have been."

Grandpa groaned, reaching up to play with Sally's tits. She was vaguely aware that beside them, Beatrice was squirming on mom's tongue, squealing in pleasure. Though her focus was on her Grandpa, and the orgasm that was building in her belly, Sally could not help but think that Beatrice sounded just like a little piggy the way that was she was grunting.

"But it's okay, Grandpa. Just like Grandma Edna, I'm happy to share you. I know that you are too much man for just one woman to keep satisfied."

Grandpa must have really liked that comment, because his cock shot a spurt of seed into Sally, and his fingers closed round her nipples, tugging them so hard she yelped.

Sally and Beatrice came simultaneously, and then Grandpa finally blew his load, great gobs of goo gushing up into Sally's womb. She was too busy quaking with pleasure to protest when Beatrice reached over and grasped her hand, squeezing tightly just as the young brunette exploded with a massive roar, shaking so violently that the mattress bounced.

Mom raised her face from between Beatrice's thighs and slid across to kiss, first her father and then her daughter, sharing with them a creamy treat.

"Fuck, that girl quivers so hard I couldn't maintain contact any longer," Mom giggled.

Sally was struck by how her mother was aglow, in spite of her dishevelled hair, and the fluids still glistening not only on her lips, but also her chin, and one droplet that dangled from the very tip of her nose.

"I'll forgive you this time," Sally said sternly, remembering to play her new role. "But that little bitch still needs to eat Grandpa's goo out of my gash."

She laughed out loud at how her remark suddenly caused Beatrice to focus, recovering from her state of being dazed and confused enough to shake her head.

"You can't have it both ways. If you let Mom eat the spunk out of your cunny, then you need to do it to me. Turnabout is fair play."

Mom giggled and supported Sally. "She's right dear. It's not quite returning the favour, like it would be if you ate me, but paying it forward works just as well, and I do love watching Sally's face when she orgasms."

Sally loved how her mother glowed in her dishevelled state, and she loved how Mom expressed her love of Sally by supporting Sally's sexual awakening.

"And Grandpa woke up to see us playing. Helping me with his wake up sex is part of sharing his bed."

The old man winked at Sally, then grinned at Beatrice and nodded.

"Edna used to eat out Sally's Mom. Now my daughter eats out Sally. If you are sharing my bed like Edna did, you need to do as she would have done."

"B...bu...but I was only supposed to be here for the one night. I've already stayed two. I better go home today. I'm not sharing your bed anymore."

"You let me worry about that, dear," Sally's Mom replied, which caused Sally's eyebrow to arch- what was Mom up to?

Beatrice exhaled a loud sigh. Then she rolled over and licked the spot where grandpa's prick disappeared into Sally's cunny.

"Good girl," Sally sighed, but she still could not resist reaching across to swat Beatrice's butt. This time though, Beatrice joined in the laughter.

"I must admit that this does taste delicious," Beatrice observed, her tongue still flicking along the joint of flesh. "Might I please have a taste of Grandpa's cream out of your cunny though, please, Mistress Sally?"

Sally pushed herself up so that only the very tip of her grandfather's softening cock sat in the bottom of her slit. His seed, mixed with Sally's own juices, flowed freely.

Beatrice worked her tongue feverishly into that gap, capturing every morsel that leaked out. Though Sally could not really see what her classmate was doing, the feeling was fabulous. From the look on Grandpa's face, Sally guessed that Beatrice's talented tongue was also teasing his leaky pee slit, without ever leaving Sally feeling deprived. She was thrilled by this development.

Sally made eye contact with her mother, who was crouched beside Sally on the mattress, engrossed in the display in front of her.

"Turns out that inviting Beatrice for a sleepover was a great idea, Mom. I love you."

"I love you too, just like I love your father." Mom giggled. "And my father too."

"I love that sort of loving," Sally sighed. "And I love what Beatrice is doing right now. Inviting her for a sleepover was a great idea. I think Grandpa liked it too."

In spite of the other lass' reluctance, Beatrice's tongue was not just exploring Sally's folds to capture every flake of fluid, it was also tickling Sally's love button. Sally felt a big climax building within her. Her whole body began to shake as Beatrice licked and nibbled wherever she could-- a labial lip here, a vaginal wall there, a brief tease along the underside of Sally's clit. Sally was writhing too hard for either of them to control it, or to care.

Sally roared as she came on Beatrice's face, a fresh flood of fluid coating her guest's cheek, chin, even flowing onto her chest. Still shaking, Sally collapsed onto the mattress, her head on Grandpa's shoulder, her body laying atop Beatrice.

"I would say 'Grandpa wake up', but I see that he already is awake again," Sally observed as she regained her breath, looking at how her grandfather's ancient cock had miraculously recovered its hardness as he had watched Beatrice's oral exploration of Sally's lady parts.

"Mistress Sally, may I take care of my father's next load?" Mom asked.

"Only if you share it with me... and with Beatrice also, of course."

Mom didn't need any more direction than that to lower her head over her father's erection, lips spread wide so that they slid along the silky outer skin of his shaft, allowing her spit to mix with the residue left from Sally riding Grandpa.

Sally collapsed on top of Beatrice, her head resting on her guest's shoulder, her lanky limbs intertwining with Beatrice's more womanly appendages. The young blond, still coltish and gangly despite being eighteen, ruminated on how much Beatrice's body seemed more mature and womanly compared to her own. After a moment, that made her more horny, or horny again, so she started grazing on Beatrice's flesh, her eyes however never leaving watching what Mom was doing to Grandpa.

After pumping a load into Sally, after at least two recent deposits into Beatrice's holes, it took Grandpa a while to respond to Mom's effort, even though she displayed her mature mastery of technique.

"She must have learned from Grandma Edna," Sally mumbled to herself. "I guess that it is up to me to carry on the tradition."

She giggled, enjoying the idea, feeling how it warmed her from her head to her heart and down through her belly to her cunny.

Sally had meant to whisper that out loud, but Beatrice' ear was inches from Sally's mouth.

"I wish that my family had traditions like yours," Beatrice chuckled.

Sally could feel that laugh reach right down to her guest's soft belly. She realized that her anger and jealousy had subsided, unnoticed while Beatrice had licked Sally's cunny. It still amazed the young woman how sex solved so many issues.

"Maybe you can take what you've learned here and spread the joy."

Beatrice made an exquisite pouty face. Sally really wanted to kiss those puffy lips but needed to remain focused on her Mom's head bobbing up and down on the cock that had made Mom. The way that Mom worked her tongue slowly and gently around the shaft while holding it in her cheek was educational, not to mention hot. Sally realized that her fingers were slowly strumming her clit as she watched and learned.

"Does that mean I can't come back here for more education?" Beatrice asked hesitantly, as if afraid of the answer.

"Oh, I guess that will be all right," Sally giggled, her evil little brain already trying to formulate fresh tortures. "But only if you promise to be good. By which, I mean bad, but only the sort of bad thing that I instruct you to do."