All Comments on 'Granny's Dirty Photographs Ch. 04'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
All I can say is

WOW...THAT'S HOT

millirondmillirondover 11 years ago
WOW

I really like this story and can't wait for the next chapter(s) Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Exciting, well crafted

This tale deserves more chapters, theres so much potential here.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
OK! 3 in a row!!!

Or is it 4 in a row. No matter I love this as well as I do the others!!

Of course Im off to read the next one, then the one after that!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

The twists and turns in this series is wonderful. The son wants to sexually please his mother. Likewise, the son consciously and unconsciously careshis mother's psychological sensitivity to their relationship and through actions and deeds reassurs her of the solidity of their relationship. The mother realizes the safety, security and love she feels knowing that her son wants to please her so much. They both realize that honesty is the key to the success or failure of ther relationship. Final, mother and son must accept each other for who they are, to wit: humans with a past, present and hopefully a future.

LADYHONEY5LADYHONEY511 months ago

i loved it until you brang in the grandfather

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.