Granny's Dirty Photographs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following Saturday I sat in the kitchen with my mother. I hadn't been to see either my grandmother or Elaine during the interval. What could I say? Gran didn't know about the circumstances of my conception; she'd been told that my mum had fallen pregnant after a one-night-stand during a residential course she'd attended for the bank. Later on, when my grandmother kept on questioning about paternity, my grandfather and my mother made up the story about the man in question having been killed in a car crash.

"How do you feel?" my mother asked, her face full of love and concern for me.

"Better," I replied, meaning it. "I feel OK, mum, really."

"What are we going to do, Robert?" she asked. "Shall we try to put it behind us? Act like we never slept together last week?"

I shook my head. That was the last thing I wanted. I loved my mother and wanted to be with her every night in her bed.

Except the nights I slept with Elaine or my grandmother that is.

"No way," I replied. "I've only just found you, mum. I love you. You're so sexy I can't give you up. I think we should go upstairs and talk about it in bed right now." I grinned at her. "It doesn't matter who my father is, it's my mother I love."

Mum smiled at me, the relief obvious in her expression. "I hoped you'd think that way," she said with a sigh. "I was worried that your birthday party next week would be horrible -- what, with your gran being there and everything. I thought you might just blurt it all out and cause ructions."

"Elaine's coming to the party too, mum," I said. I gave my mother a look. "Do you mind? I thought that maybe you and Elaine could ... get to know each other better. You know, that the three of us could ..."

My mother paused before replying. "What about your gran?" she asked, her voice oddly heavy.

My mouth fell open. "You mean you want to ... With me and Elaine and ... and your mother"

Just then, before my mother could reply there was a knock on the front door.

My mother went to answer.

When she came back into the kitchen I saw a weird expression on her face. A man followed behind her.

"Hello, Robert," my grandfather said.

12