All Comments on 'Gratitude'

by DarquePlezur

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sexy Daddy

Have Don treat Katie with kindness too, not just savage sex. If Don can be more tender and loving, their relationship will go much further. I imagine Don as a tall, dark, and hairy-chested man with a cock to please Katie to no end. In their loving aftermath, she can rest her head lovingly on his hairy chest. THAT is a picture of both tenderness and strength!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
same here

(Agreed) !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is dark

Man this is evil, it should be under non consent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love this

This may be sick or horrible to some people. I, however loved it! I love getting off to stories like this. Ugh how aggressive it is and how he just takes her is so hot. I want that done to me so badly. I know I'm fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well fuck

I loved this and don he may have given her a rough fuck but at the end of it he was so sweet to Katie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 star

kinda sick

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I mean what Barb did was horrible with the lying then springing a daughter on him, but then to groom her own daughter to be his because she doesn't want to lose him... well at least things worked out for Don in the end and as long as he treats Katie like a goddamn queen, I'm happy for them. Barb gets what she deserves for being such a terrible person and mother. Maybe they can keep her around to serve them in a housekeeper kind of fashion as a sort of penance for her shitty deeds, though that might just be too cruel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous