Greg's Metamorphosis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God, you're an animal in bed, how'd Lee ever let you get away?. That girl is stupid, from what she said "Rocket's" not even that good of a fuck. Well her loss is definitely my gain"

*******

The next few days at school Kathy was very possessive, however, holding my arm in public to walk with me to all my classes and eight with me at lunch. Lee sat with her other friends and was very demure every time she looked at me. She was very sad and very withdrawn.

Word got around school that I was no longer with Kaylee and several girls began talking to me that wouldn't have said two words to me before. Every time one of them got close enough though, Kathy would come by and pulled me away, saying, "Come on lover; let's get to class.

With all of Kathy's clinginess I had to lay down the wall with her. I talked with her after school to let her know how I felt.

"You need to know something Kathy; I'm not ready to enter in to any relationship right now. You can be in the running, but I'm not tying myself down to one person. It's too painful right now."

She looked at me kind of disappointed and said, "I'll settle for that right now."

I was going to play the field for a while and see what was out there. This whole dating thing was all new to me and I had RA been hurt once by jumping too quickly into a relationship. I still wasn't over Kaylee yet and I wasn't about to take another plunge this soon. Besides, I seemed to be at no loss for dating candidates and thought I'd have some fun for a while.

I saw several appealing women over the next couple of weeks and was going to take advantage of the opportunities that were out there. I wasn't going to be a prick about it, but I swore I wouldn't be hurt again.

And so it came to pass...

12