All Comments on 'Grounded in Toronto Ch. 01-02'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
becky7becky7almost 7 years ago
Good start......

This was a good start. I cannot wait for another chapter.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 7 years ago
Good Start

I do love seduction and looking forward to more

Ed

GauchoManGauchoManalmost 7 years ago

And Again :

I really loved this story.

Pretty much ticked all boxes - 2 classy ladies together and the

' no holes barred ' approach.

I love the way you pace your writing and that touch of Class.

Adding you to my favourites.

Please do write as often as possible :-)

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

Perfectly written. Great start to what appears to be a beautiful love story.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 7 years ago
not bad

this is pretty good start, hope there is more to come

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 7 years ago
I'll jump on the bandwagon

Brilliant start, it begs for more

gotranegotranealmost 7 years ago
Very Nice!

Nice in both presentation and intensity at all of the right places. As is with everyone else, this one, simply, pleas for a follow-up. Can't wait to read it.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
awesome start

great detail and smooth submission, it did lack a little in the erotic field, but still held all my interests.

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyalmost 7 years ago
Captivating

What a wonderful story that so clearly highlights the difference between the beautiful erotica you write and the tatty porn I write. I aspire to be that descriptive.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 7 years ago
Lovely story!

I really enjoyed this story, thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good potential!

So . . . Exactly WHICH airline were they flying on again?

I guess I should should start by saying that I really DO like this story, despite some, uh, *plausibility* issues, and I am looking forward to seeing where these to go from here.

But about those issues . . .

• Unlike Camille, I don't travel for a living, but I have flown extensively over the years both domestically and internationally. And I have unfortunately been in mechanically-induced flight delays very much like your scenario on more than one occasion. Now, maybe Camille flys on better carriers than I do, but I haven't had an airline pick up a hotel in YEARS (the $20 voucher reads about right, though; especially helpful for nighttime departures where the bars & restaurants are starting to close down by the time you deboard the aircraft).

• The forgettable chain hotel seems to have a pretty decent room service menu for a shopworn place which is "certainly" not a luxury accommodation. Circumstances would seem to indicate Fairfield, but the amenities would seem more Marriott proper.

• And the big one, really: For a woman who declares -- somewhat out of the blue -- that she is not a lesbian and has never been with a woman sexually, it seems like Camille enters into this experience extremely casually, no? There's no admission that she's ever thought about it before, nothing to indicate that she may have been "interested" on some level at some point in her life, no doubt or reservation. If she's going up to Elenore's room with the thought that *something* might happen, it seems like it would loom a little larger in her mind than " it might be a memorable experience."

It's a good story, it really IS. I think it could be a REALLY good one if you addressed point #3 (points #1 & #2 are just nits to pick, honestly). There's A lot to like here!

JessicaMandellaJessicaMandellaover 6 years ago
Beautiful

Sweet, loving, precious. 5+

TaLtos6TaLtos6about 6 years ago
Very nice!

I appreciated the ... well, for lack of a better word, "jaded" outlook of someone who flies often shown by Camille. I've always slightly disliked commercial flying because it's a situation which reminds me that individually, we might, many of us, be brilliant and yet the total experience to me only highlights the way that collectively, we're treated much the same as cattle by the airlines. I usually stay sane by people watching while wishing fervently that the hands of the clock could move as quickly as they seem to be able to drag at other times. The words that you put into Camille's head as she observed things sounded like a much more cultured version of my own in many ways. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Spilled wine

“Are you making a pass at me, Mrs. Blaylock?”

JoeybagofdonutsJoeybagofdonutsover 3 years ago
Really nice story

As usual, I’m late to the party. Very nice story.

Thanks.

Joey.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Something BAD turns into something extraordinary ..... Lovely start

Dobie5408Dobie540810 months ago

Such a lovely story. Thanks.

ArkingArking8 months ago

I do enjoy a chance encounter. I meant to say I enjoy reading about chance encounters. Blushing.

Well 5 stars ..... you know what I mean.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
2759 Followers
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES