Growing as a Pair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi honey, I'm home." He called as he entered, carrying a rabbit.

"Oh my hero." I said, dropping my book as I stood up. I ran up to him and gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek. He hugged me back, and I felt his cock growing against my hip. I look into his eyes and gave him a soft peck on the lips. It was all the invitation he needed. He grabbed me behind my head and crushed my lips with his, his tongue flicking out and violating my mouth. As he kissed me passionately he picked me up and carried me over to our pile of blankets. I started undoing his clothes, throwing them to the side. As I got his pants down I wrapped my lips around his cock, putting it in my mouth. He started to undress me as I bobbed up and down on his cock. He separated me from his throbbing member as he pulled my shirt off. He pushed me down naked into the blanket, and put his own head between my legs. He played with my labia lips while his mouth sucked, flicked, and licked my sensitive clit. He played me well. His finger stop playing with my labia and went deeper inside me. This brought me to climax very quickly and I came on his face.

"I've got to feel you wrapped around me." He said.

"Oh god yes!" I said, before my senses kicked in.

"Wait!" I exclaimed. "I'm not on the pill..." I reminded him. "Hold on a second."

I stood up, ran over, and grabbed the box of condoms, grateful that I had got them. I know that if I hadn't I would have lost myself. I ran back to him with a rubber, my breasts flapping in the cold air. We quickly wrapped his penis, he laid me down, and he slid his now protected cock into my lubricated pussy.

"Please, please fuck me..." I begged him as he began pistoning inside me. "Please little brother..." I pleaded with him.

He started plowing me even more vigorously.

"You like your brother's cock in you, don't you?" He asked me.

"Yes. Very much." I said to him.

"Fuck me brother, fuck me! Fill my pussy with your cock!" I cried.

I thrust myself onto his penis, trying to get him as deep into me as I could. I felt him hitting the back wall of my vagina. I moaned as he slammed into me. It hurt a little, but it felt so good. I came yet again, freezing up and shivering on his cock as he rammed me. He thrust hard and deep into me, and I felt the condom expand. He held his cock motionless inside of me, orgasming, filling the condom with his spunk. I worried for a minute that the condom wouldn't hold and that my belly would be filled with his incestuous offspring, but the condom held. He pulled out and collapsed on top of me, spent.

We sat there for a bit, then I remembered dinner. I got up and walk naked over to the food I prepared. I made us both a bowl and brought them over to the blanket, slightly swinging my hips as I walked. I sat down and ate with him, then took the bowls to the sink to rinse them out. I picked up the rabbit, threw my coat on over me, and ran it out to the refrigerator barebottomed. When I came back in he was already asleep. I stoked the fire in the fireplace to keep the living room warm without using our little remaining propane and took off my coat. Then I went and cuddled up naked beside him.

*** Tuesday ***

I got up early in the morning and prepared breakfast again. I woke him up when it was ready. As we ate I told him about my conversation with our mom yesterday.

"You know it may take longer then she said." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"With the bridge out, it probably is going to be a long time. A week and a half sounds like an optimistic time frame." He said.

"You're probably right that it will be longer. The truth, dear brother, is that we will go hungry if it does goes longer than that. We can probably hold out for that week and a half, but it will be tight. I have to be optimistic and hope things go well. If it doesn't, unless your hunting is successful, we might starve." I said

"Well that's a shame. I had planned to stay home and enjoy my sister's company today." He said.

"Well," I said as I walked over to him and unbuckled his pants.

"Just imagine..." I said as I pulled his cock out.

"how grateful I will be..." I said to his cock as I moved my lips closer to it.

"When you solve our food problem." I said and then took his cock into my mouth.

I bobbed my head up and down on his shaft and then paused for a second.

"I'd do anything you asked in reward." I went back to sucking on his cock.

In a few seconds he gave me a warning.

"I'm about to cum..." He said.

I began to hum as I sucked his cock. He went over the edge quickly, and exploded in my mouth. I sucked every last drop out of his penis, and then applied suction as I pulled off it with a wet pop.

"Okay Stephen, it's time for you to go get us food." I said to him.

"Okay, okay!" He laughed as he pulled his pants up, grabbed his gun and headed out the door.

I sighed as he left. I had a busy day ahead of me. I had to dress a rabbit, gather more firewood as our stock was running low, wash the dishes, and cook dinner. Somehow I also had to get some studying in to prevent myself from falling behind. I started with my tasks. I went out and collected enough the firewood to see us through the day, and set it aside to dry. I cleaned the rabbit and prepared to it for dinner. At the same time I boiled water, and used that to wash the dishes. While those were cooking I went about the house and cleaned up. I gathered all the trash and put it in a bag, and put the bag in one of the rooms we weren't using.

I found the used condom from last night. I looked at it. After a few moments of thought, I turned it inside out and sucked the fluid out of it. I'd like to say that I did it for the nutritional content, but the truth is the thought of it made my pussy tingle, and I felt deliciously slutty while doing it.

I was doing good on time, with dinner cooking at the house cleaned up. I went out and collected another day's worth of firewood. With that added to the pile, I studied a little bit. Eventually it was too dark to study. I was starting to get worried, but then I saw my brother walking up the road, carrying another rabbit.

I ran out to meet him.

"Welcome home." I said, hugging him close and kissing him on the lips.

He kissed me back, "You really miss me that much?" He asked.

I took the rabbit from him and looked at him.

"I was worried about you." I said.

"You don't have to worry about me, I can take care of myself." He said as he followed me to the refrigerator outside.

"I know." I said to him as I put the rabbit in the refrigerator and locked it up. We went inside and sat down at the table. I served us dinner, and he told me about how his hunt went. When we were done eating I took a condom out of my pocket and threw it at him.

"Get dressed." I said, then I picked up the dishes and put them in the sink. When I was done I turned around and saw him ready for me. I quickly stripped down and walked over to him. I pushed him down on the blanket pile. I straddled him, then grabbed him by his cock and guided him into my wet hole. He shuddered as I slowly lowered my pussy down onto his shaft.

"Oh god Kayla," He said, "Your pussy feels so good."

"Uh huh." I said, concentrating on milking his cock with my throbbing cunt.

He moaned in pleasure as I squeezed him as tightly as my pussy could. I leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"Does my brother feel good fucking his sisters cunt? Does he like having his cock buried deep inside his sister?" I asked him as I slowly gyrated, gripping him as tightly as I could with my pussy.

"Oh yes." He replied.

"I'm getting closer." I said. "Do you want your sister to cum on you?" I asked him.

"Yes I do." He panted.

"Say it then." I whispered "Tell me what you want your big sister to do to you."

"Cum on me. Cum on your brother's cock." He commanded me.

"Oh god..." I said as I came hard on my little brother's penis. I froze in ecstasy, just lightly quivering, and then he started thrusting himself. This extended my orgasm, which didn't stop until long after he let loose into the protective sheath he was wearing.

I collapsed on top of him, and we fell asleep with him still inside me.

*** Wednesday ***

The next morning I woke up in a panic, worried about where his cum had been sitting all night. Fortunately the condom was still miraculously on his dick. He stirred a little when I pulled myself off of him. He was semi-erect. The condom looked so uncomfortable, so I took it off and licked him clean. His cock grew harder as I cleaned it. I took his whole cock in my mouth and swirled my tongue. I began to suck his dick in earnest then. I bobbed up and down on his morning wood, until I felt it twitch. I held it still with my lips and began rubbing it with my tongue. His cock went off, letting loose it's payload of sperm. I swallowed his incestuous spunk. I felt a hand caress my cheek. I looked up, he had been awakened by my action. I blushed and looked at him sheepishly, then got up and went to make us breakfast. Having been running behind, the breakfast I made was quick and a little cold. We both swallowed it down. I sent my brother out with a peck on the cheek.

"Good luck with your hunt." I said.

"Thanks." He said.

That done, I repeated yesterday's routine, as it was working pretty well for me. I spent some time preparing the firewood I got yesterday though, making it ready, which was important because I would have used the last of it in a day. My brother didn't stay out as late as he did the day before, but he came back empty handed. We went to bed early.

*** Thursday ***

I woke up before him again, prepared breakfast, and brought him awake with another blow job.

"Oh god, your mouth is as good as your pussy..." he said as I sucked the last of the semen out of his cock.

I sent him out with a peck on his cheek and an admonition to go call our parents today. Without Rabbits to dress I had a little extra time and managed to get a full two weeks worth of firewood set aside.

I made a dinner, and did some studying. It just started getting darker when I heard him approaching. He entered the cabin empty handed again.

"I'm sorry Kayla." he said.

I wordlessly tossed him a condom. He caught it, and I pulled down my pants and turned around, bending over on the kitchen table. I sat there for a minute wondering if he was going to do me or leave me hanging in the cold. Then I felt him enter me. I felt his balls slapped my outer lips as he drove himself to the hilt into my willing receptacle.

"Oh Stephen, Stephen! Make me cum. Make your sister come on that beautiful cock of yours." I begged him.

He started grunting and picked up the pace. I felt his latex coated member slide in and out of my depths. I felt my pussy heating up, both from the vigorous pumping and from the thought of him inside me. He started to caress my backside with his hands as he rammed me, and I came. I shivered in pleasure as he continued to use me to make himself feel good. His lunges became longer and more drawn out as his wrapped cock ineffectively tried to put his seed deep inside my womb. He pulled his rapidly deflating cock out of my pussy, and I reached down and pulled up my pants. Satiated for the moment, I served us dinner on the same table he had just violated my womanhood on. As we ate he told me he stopped in town and made a phone call to our parents.

"Mom and dad are a little worried, but otherwise they're doing fine. I reassured them that we were all right. Mom said she talked to your professor, and they will let you do makeup work when you get back." He said.

"That's good." I said "I'll be able to keep my grades up then."

We finished dinner. I cleared the table and washed the dishes. I went around and collected all the dirty clothes, I would wash them in the morning since we were both now running low on clean clothes. My evening chores done, I went and cuddled up with my brother in the blanket pile.

*** Friday ***

As usual for the past week, I woke up before my brother and got breakfast going. He woke up to the smell of cooking. We ate and he went out to hunt, while I did laundry. With the laundry soaking I cleaned up. I found the spent condom from the night before and once again consumed my brother's protein snack. When the laundry and house cleanup was done I went and worked on the firewood pile. After examining the pile, I decided my estimation of two weeks was a little off as we were using more than I thought we would. I added some more firewood to the pile. With the firewood supplies in good order I set dinner to cook and studied.

Stephen came home with a skinny squirrel. It was better than nothing, but not by much. I decided not to worry Stephen about our dwindling food supply. I hoped he would be successful soon, or that the bridge would be repaired soon. Either way it was pointless to add stress to him when it was unnecessary. He'd either be successful or not, and my concern over the quantity of our food would not change that either way. We ate dinner, and fell asleep in each others arms.

*** Week 2 ***

*** Saturday ***

I woke up and got breakfast ready. When it was done I went over and sucked my brother off, waking him up by taking his penis in my mouth. He ate and then went out to hunt while I did my daily chores. While I was preparing dinner I heard him come home early, get in his truck and start the engine. As I went outside to find out what was going on, I saw him driving away.

By the time the Sun set he still wasn't home. I was very worried. I had the table set with our food. I ate and washed my dishes. I sat in the chair by the window, waiting for him to get home. Eventually I heard his engine coming down the road.

I quickly got into the pile of blankets and pretended to be asleep.

He came in, sat down and ate, then snuggled up next to me. He fell asleep, and after a while I finally was able to settle down and sleep too.

*** Sunday ***

Even though I was asleep long after him, I still woke up before him. I made him a cold breakfast, sat down and ate my own breakfast. Eventually he woke up, then came over, sat down, and began eating his breakfast. I quizzed him about yesterday's strange activities.

"What were you doing yesterday?" I asked.

"Hunting." he replied.

"And you needed your truck?" I asked.

"Yep." He answered. "What are you doing today?" He asked.

"Well," I answered, "The same thing I've been doing every day for the last week. Chopping firewood, cleaning, cooking, and studying."

"That sounds like a lot, I'll stay home and help you out today." He said.

"I don't need your help." I told him, a little annoyed. He just seemed to goof off and sleep while I did all the work.

"You'll change your mind when you see the size of the Buck I took down yesterday." He said, grinning.

"Where is it?" I asked him, surprised.

"In the truck." He replied. "What did you think I needed it for?"

I followed him out the door, and saw an enormous buck. I was glad no animals got into it during the night, and silently cursed myself for being a fool and not helping him get it strung up. It took the both of us to get it hung up where we could process it. Once it was safe from critters I grabbed him and kissed him passionately on the lips

"My brave little hunting brother," I said, "for your award, use me however you want."

He took me into the cabin and tore of all of my clothes. He laid me down on our blanket pile and quickly stripped down himself. He crawled on top of me and pressed his bare cock against the gate of my womanhood. He thrust his hips and his naked member slid easily into my vagina. Butterflies were in my stomach. I was frightened and wanted to stop him, but his reward was me any way he wanted. If this was how he wanted it, this was what he would get. I just had to hope I wouldn't get pregnant and grow big with his incestuous baby.

He started to ease himself in and out as he kissed my breasts and sucked on my nipples. Far off consequences slipped out of my mind as he brought me to orgasm. I was well on my way to a second, and felt his building.

He grabbed me, stopping me from further motion. He slowly pulled out and moved up my body until his hips were over my face. He slid his cock into my mouth. I had just got my lips around his shaft when he exploded. I felt his juices blast into my mouth and tasted his salty seed mixed with the tangy taste of my own fluids. My relief that he didn't cum inside of me was tempered by the knowledge of how close he had been. Having finished rewarding him, we got dressed and resumed working on the deer.

It was messy and exhausting, but we had finished skinning, butchering, and preparing the meat by nightfall. I made a quick dinner, then we ate and went to bed.

*** Monday ***

I got up early like normal. I smelled pretty bad, and my brother was even worse. I made breakfast and boiled a bunch of water. Stephen was awakened by the smell of cooking meat, and I served him. After we ate I took the boiling water to the bathroom and dumped it in the tub. I filled it the rest of the way with cold water. The temperature was pleasantly warm when it was filled completely. With the tub filled, I went back out to the living room. Stephen was just finishing his breakfast.

"What were you doing?" He asked.

"Improving the smell in here." I answered. "Stand up and take your clothes off." I ordered him.

"Okay, as you command, your highness." He said to me and stripped, smiling slightly.

When he was naked I gave him new orders.

"Good, now get that dirty little butt of yours into the bathtub." I commanded.

"As you wish." He said as he walked to the bathroom

I followed him in with a bar of soap and wash rag. He got into the water, and I rolled back my sleeves. I dipped the wash rag and lathered it up. He sat down and I scrubbed his back.

"I can't have you walking around dirty." I said to him. "What kind of sister would I be then?"

"Thanks Kayla." He said as I scrubbed him.

I scrubbed is back, his neck, then behind his ear. Then I scrubbed his stomach, and then ran my hand gently down his cock. I started stroking him slowly, and then faster and harder.

"We can't forget this part, now can we?" I said to him as I jerked him off.

"No," He hissed in pleasure. "Don't forget that."

I continued to rub his hard wet cock with my hand.

"Oh god... This that feel so good." He said.

I felt his cock shiver in my hand.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" He said as he shot out thick ropes of semen.

"Oh dear, you messy boy," I said, "Let me clean that up for you."

I started wiping away all the cum that landed on him, and when he was all cleaned up I bent over and gave his cockhead a lick.

"There, all better." I said.

"Your turn." He said to me.

I looked at the water, with spots of cum floating in it. I realized that it might not be a good idea.

"The water's cold," I gestured toward it. "Let me boil some more.. bring the pot for me brother dearest." I said.

He filled it up from the faucet and brought it over to the fireplace. He then started getting dressed. I watched him as he got ready.

"I'm going to go down to the store and call mom and dad." He said to me as he finished getting dressed.

"Give them my best." I said back to him at the headed out the front door.

He got back as I was drying myself off from my own bath.

"What's the news?" I asked him

"There is none." He replied. "The guy said his phone broke yesterday. The last word was that the bridge was running a week behind schedule though."

"I see." I said "I guess we better be prepared to be here for at least a month."

"No harm in being over prepared." He replied.

Working together we got a month worth of firewood set aside. When that was done we spent the rest of the day setting up a smoker and smoking the meat. We spent the extra time ensuring we had a good supply of wood to give it the best flavor. As dinnertime approached I allowed Stephen to deal with that while I prepared dinner. I served it outside, and we ate next to the aroma of the smoker.