Growing as a Pair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plastic stick was unmoved by my pleas, and showed no mercy as it displayed it's plus proudly. The proverbial rabbit was dead. I was carrying my own niece or nephew, the incestuous offspring of an accidental breeding. I was going to get thick with my brother's baby. It was going to hurt my education. I moped around the cabin all day long, doing little except making dinner. When Stephen came home I served us both dinner, and we ate in silence.

He saw something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I lied as I picked at my food.

"I know what will cheer you up." He said.

He got up and approached my chair. I offered no resistance as he pulled down my pants and buried his face between my legs. I was unresponsive as he began to eat me out, but eventually my body began to respond, and I started humping his face.

I came, and it did cheer me up. I might be stuck with his baby, but had I thought of a really good way to tell him. I kissed him on his lips.

"Thank you Stephen." I said "That was just what I needed."

"So what is wrong?" He asked.

I wasn't ready to tell him yet, so I quickly came up with a different story.

"The bridge is about to be repaired, and I'm going to miss the time we spent together." I improvised.

"When?" Stephen asked.

I tried to remember what the people in the store said.

"Tuesday." I answered. "I want you to help me clean up the house tomorrow instead of hunting."

I cleaned up the dirty dishes, then me Stephen went to bed. We fell asleep cuddling.

**" Monday ***

The next morning I woke up early and went to the bathroom, suffering from morning sickness. Once I felt a little better I went out and prepared a large breakfast, although the smell caused me to have a relapse in the middle of cooking. When it was done I woke Stephen up and we had breakfast. When we were finished eating we put the cabin back and order. We returned the refrigerator, took out all the firewood, and opened up all the doors to air out the smell of our nearly constant lovemaking. We washed the blankets and started on our dirty clothes, and then packed up all the gear that we had brought out. We spent time cleaning up the cabin in general and collecting what trash we had made. We cooked and ate dinner, and then we retired to a much smaller blanket pile for our evening activities. I started kissing him, and he kissed me back. I reached my hand down his pajamas and started massaging his cock.

"I want to feel this deep inside of me." I whispered to him as I gently stroked it.

I pulled his pants down and he did the same to me. I spread open my legs.

"Take me Stephen!" I hissed at him.

He moved himself between my legs and gently inserted his throbbing shaft into my womanly crevice.

"Careful..." I hissed at him as his bare penis was inside me, having no intent to let him do as I admonished.

He slowly pistoned himself in and out of me. I allowed him to bring me closer and closer to the brink. I could tell he was almost as close as I was, and I struck. I wrapped my legs around him and shoved him as deep inside me as I could, clenching my pussy as hard as I could as I bucked against him.

He tried to pull out, but I gripped him tighter with my legs. His cock twitched and launched its first blast fully against my cervix. I was already pregnant but he didn't know that, and guilt and shame warred with his pleasure as he let loose inside of me.

"Oh god, it's so full inside!" I screamed, holding him there as I felt burst after burst of wet warm fluid enter me. Feeling his cock finally finish like it had that first night inside of me was too much for me, and I came on him.

"I'm so sorry." He said as we both calmed down and his cock deflated inside me.

"Did you like cumming in me?" I whispered to him as I held him down on top of me. "Did you like filling my pussy? Did you like pouring your incestuous seed deep inside your sister?" I asked him.

I felt his cock stop deflating and begin to get hard again.

"I didn't mean too..." He interrupted.

"I didn't ask you that!" I told him. "Answer my question you little bastard, and don't lie to me. I feel your cock twitching inside of me still. Did you like filling me with your cum?"

"Oh god yes!" He said. "Yes I did. I didn't mean to, but it felt so good when I released into you."

"You're lucky." I said as I squeezed him with my pussy. "Cumming inside me today, tomorrow, or the next day has no risk of impregnating me. You can use my pussy as your little cum dumpster all you want. I want to feel you cumming inside of me." I told him.

"You should have told me earlier." He said, glaring at me.

"I like telling you this way." I said.

"That wasn't nice, holding me down like that." He responded.

"Yeah, well... I didn't feel like being nice." I replied, thinking about how all his sperm penetrated my poor egg, having been put there that first day without my consent, dooming me to pregnancy as soon as the first snow started the fall.

"Let me show you how nice I feel like being..." Stephen said, his cock now rock hard again inside of me. He grabbed my leg, twisted, and suddenly I was face down in the blankets, with Stephen behind yet still inside of me. He grabbed my hips and pulled me up into doggy position.

"I'm going to fill you so full of cum it's going to be coming out of your eyes!" He swore as he began to rail on me.

"Oh Stephen..." I moaned as he quickly brought me to another Orgasm, and then I blacked out.

*** Tuesday ***

I woke up tangled in the blankets. My legs and vagina were sticky with cum. I couldn't remember much of last night, but I could tell that he had made a good effort in trying to fill me so full that cum came out of my eyes. I went to the bathroom to deal with another bout of morning sickness, then I cooked a fairly decent breakfast. Stephen was still asleep. He had clearly wore himself out last night. I quietly packed up all of my stuff in my car. I saw other cars leaving down the valley, so I knew the bridge was repaired. Stephen started to stir, so I shook him awake and gestured towards the table. He gladly walked over the table, and I served us both.

"Let's get your truck packed up." I said as we finished.

We packed his truck with all his belongings and put the last bit of the house back in order. I threw the dirty blankets we use last night into the back of my SUV as Stephen closed up the cabin. With everything returned to normal, I turned towards Stephen.

"Give me a hand bro!" I said.

He walked over and I pushed him into the back gate of my SUV.

"One for the road." I said as I unbuckled his pants and pulled out his cock.

I pulled down my pants, shifted my panties to the side and slowly slid myself on to him.

"I want to feel you fill me up with your cum." I said to him, as I slowly rode him. I brought him close to the brink, right where I wanted him.

"Go ahead brother, let it out." I whispered to him as I gently rode him, bring him closer.

"This is the part of my cycle where I won't get pregnant." I whispered.

I could feel him approaching the brink, so I slowed down my motions to keep him there

"Oh god, I love the feeling of your cum bursting forth, coating my pussy walls." I panted as I brought him even closer to orgasming.

"Oh Kayla..." He moaned in response.

"Yes brother... Yes!" I said as I rode him. "I love the feeling of you exploding inside of me! I've loved it since the very first day when you accidentally came inside of me."

I got closer and softened my voice. I felt him about to reach his peak.

"The first time, when you came inside me on the most fertile day of my cycle. You're fucking the mother of your child right now." I whispered in his ear, rocking on him and then as I finished speaking, squeezing my pussy and lowering myself completely on to his shaft.

His penis blasted off like a rocket, bursting fourth with hot fluid like a volcano in my vagina. I felt the pressure built on my cervix as millions of sperm threw themselves against the plug that was now holding my brother's incestuous seed firmly in my womb. I shivered on his cock, milking it for more cum than he had ever released for me before, as the fact that he had impregnated me seeped into his every fiber of being. I contemplated the fact that I was going to have a part of my brother inside the deepest part of my pussy for the next nine months.

I slid off his cock, adjusting my panties so they caught the initial gush of fluid, since he was no longer plugging me up. After a few seconds the fluid subsided a little, and I pulled my panties all the way down, and wiped my sopping wet vagina with them. I handed them to my brother, and then pulled the positive pregnancy test out of the pocket of my pants and passed it to him as well. He was clearly speechless. His face was wracked with warring emotions. I smiled.

"Something to remember your baby mama by." I told him.

I pull my pants up. I could see that he was still stunned with the knowledge that he had impregnated me. I pulled him out of my SUV, and shut the door. I handed him his pants and looked at him.

"Go home," I told him, "But come see me soon."

I got into my SUV and started it up. I waved goodbye at my baby daddy out the window as I drove off. I relished in the feel of his cum leaking out of me still. The smell of sex, still heavy in the car, made my pussy quiver. For better or worse we crossed a line, and I was pregnant with my brother's child. We couldn't go back, but I could certainly enjoy moving forward.

I made it back Tuesday night. I was exhausted and fell right to sleep. I fell back into my grove pretty quickly, although things like morning sickness and fatigue made it difficult. Surprisingly, I had not fallen behind in any of my classes, even pulling ahead in some. Nobody realized I was pregnant, as I wore loose clothing and it really didn't show until the semester was almost over, and by then everyone was too engrossed in the finals to figure out my rapid weight gain was sourced from pregnancy. I still hadn't told my parents, although I called them regularly. I kept my distance from my brother. He never came and visited me, and while I desired his body and a resumption of our relationship, I wasn't sure how he was reacting to the pregnancy.

The semester ended, and it was time to go home for the summer. I went and bought some very cute maternity clothes that highlighted my baby bump very well. I was going to tell my parents that I got knocked up a few days before the trip, and that I was unable to remember who the father was, his phone number lost sometime in the chaos of being trapped. I was pretty sure that they would not ask too many questions, as I was a grown girl and capable of making my own mistakes. I bought some maternity lingerie too, that also highlighted my baby bump. I wanted my baby daddy to appreciate my pregnant form. I felt the little scoundrels moving around inside of me, possibly because of my arousal. They were precious baby girls. My little nieces. Twins. There was never any doubt that I was going to keep them. My body really wanted to grow my brother's children, which is why it fucked him without my consent, and made twins of it.

I finished packing my maternity outfits. I wasn't taking anything normal with me. It was all going into storage, as I would be heavily pregnant for the entire summer vacation, my due date being just before the start of the fall semester. I put on an outfit that really accented my pregnant figure and drove home.

I pulled into the driveway. My parents and brother walked out of the house as I pulled up. I took a deep breath, then got out of the SUV, leading with my belly bump. My dad's jaw dropped and my mom stood there in silence. Both of them were completely shocked, neither one had any clue. I hadn't seen them since last summer, and only my brother knew about my pregnancy. He was staring at my visibly pregnant body, exposed to the reality of his creation in a visible sort of way.

I hugged my mom and felt my nieces react to her in my stomach. She pushed me away from her by the shoulders.

"Let me get a look at you." she said.

She looked over my pregnant body.

"Live my life..." she muttered. "You could have told us." She admonished me.

"Sure I could have, Mom. The conversation probably would have went 'Hey mom, Guess what? I got knocked up by some random guy. How is dad doing?' It's not like I left you out of the loop. You guys are the first to know." I said.

"You don't know who the father is?" My mom asked.

I shrugged. "I met him just before the trip where me and Stephen got stranded. I lost his phone number. I'm entitled to a few little accidents now and then." I said.

I looked at my brother. He walked over and rubbed my belly.

"Looks like this accident is going to get a whole lot bigger." he said.

"Yep." I replied. "The guy who knocked me up was pretty potent. He put two little girls in there."

"Twins?!" My brother said, eyes widening.

"Yep." I replied. Both of the girls moved, reacting to their father's presence.

My dad finally regained a little bit of his composure.

"What are you going to do with them, princess?" He asked me.

"I'm going to keep them and raise them the best that I can, daddy." I replied. "If you can't keep it in your pants, you gotta face the consequences." I added, looking at my brother.

"I'm going to the same school she does when I graduate here, I can watch them while she's in class!" Stephen said.

"That's sweet of you, but you really need to focus on your own schooling, Stephen." My mom shot him down.

"When are they due?" She asked.

"August 10th." I replied "Although it's possible that they will come earlier. I heard twins usually do."

"That's right before the semester begins, isn't it?" My dad asked.

"Don't get upset about this daddy. This was a pure accident. I wasn't planning on having sex so I wasn't on the pill, and now this." I said, pointing at my full womb.

"It's okay, princess. We all make mistakes sometimes." He replied. My dad was very accepting.

"And carrying around my grandbabies will be an object lesson to you for next time you get so careless." My mom stated. She wasn't accepting, but I loved her anyway.

"I know Mom, you're right." I said. "But at least you don't gotta worry about me going out and getting knocked up this summer." I teased.

"You're right about that." She said.

"Although that could have been a risk. You never told me how horny being pregnant makes you." I added.

My brother turned beet red, blushing.

"Now dear, that's not polite. Some things you don't discuss front of men. Look at what you've done to your poor brother." She said to me.

"Sorry mom." I replied. "Speaking of my poor brother, can I use him? I need to get my bags to my room."

"Sure honey." My mom said. "Stephen help your sister."

"Okay mom." My brother replied.

Stephen grabbed the heavy suitcases, and I grabbed my bag. I had gotten rid of most of my old things, so there really wasn't much to carry in. My parents house really consisted of two buildings. The main house, and a guest house with two bedrooms. The land had a high concrete wall, and the only way it was through the main house, which is probably why our parents didn't have much trouble allowing me to move into the guest house as a kid. I threw a fit when they moved my brother in there too though. They kept my room as I left it. Mostly for when I came over and visited. Stephen put my bag in my room and was about to depart when I physically grabbed him and held him close to me.

"What are you doing?" He protested.

"I'm using my brother." I informed him.

"You need to help your sister out." I reminded him as I unzipped his pants. I looked at his hard cock. "I see exactly what I did to my innocent brother."

"Oh Kayla..." He said.

I pushed him down on my bed, then ripped off my maternity pants. I let him get a look at my maternity lingerie, and then I pulled it off too.

I felt a baby wiggle around inside of me.

"Relax now." I said as I touched my stomach. "Your dad is just going to make mommy feel real good."

I turned around and sat in my brothers lap. Skewering myself with his cock. He sighed in pleasure

"Oh brother..." I whispered I began riding him. "I missed your cock in my baby canal."

His cock in my vagina and the developed seed he left in my womb both provided a feeling of fullness in me. I started quivering, and then had a full orgasm. My system flooded with feel good hormones, and my brother's babies shared the affects of their father's attention. He didn't last much longer, as my orgasm squeezed him and sent him over the edge too. He squirted his baby juice inside me, coating the walls of my vagina with his semen. I let him stay inside me for a minute while his dick drained and shrink a little. I've then got up, clenching my pussy muscles to milk every little bit that was still left in him out, and to keep from spilling too much myself.

"God I needed that." I told him. "You have no clue what the pregnancy hormones are doing to me."

"I needed it too." He said. "Its been so long."

"We all thank you." I said as I rubbed my baby bump. "They quieted down after I came, probably high on hormones."

He seemed uncomfortable so I grabbed his head and put it on my growing belly.

"They were moving around all day." I told him.

"Maybe they stopped moving because I hurt them..." he said, trying to pull his hand away.

"Nonsense!" I replied. "Watch this." I pushed hard on his index finger, causing an indentation on my stretched skin.

It took no time at all for his little brats to react to the intrusion.

"Do you feel that?" I asked him as they pushed back.

"Is that your heart beat?" He asked.

"No silly," I said, "that's your daughters, upset that you're ruining their buzz."

He looked at me oddly. "Their buzz?" He asked.

"I'm afraid your daughters are high on oxytocin." I told him.

He stared at me.

"The hormone released during sex? The feel good hormone?" I asked. My brother was the genius of the family, that was for sure.

"Oh!" He said. "So they're okay?"

"More than okay." I said. "They are finally taking a break from trying to expand my womb forcibly."

"They hurt you?" he asked.

"No." I said "They just wiggle quite a bit. Little wiggle worms constantly reminding me how much my brother loves me."

I put my maternity lingerie back on, and relaxed my pelvic floor. I felt the juices that I've been holding in start to ooze out. Me and my brother both put our pants back on. We left the bedroom and went into the main house. My mother was sitting in the living room.

"Was your brother any help?" she asked.

"Loads." I said, feeling his semen even now still oozing out of me. "All three of us are grateful for his help." I said, touching my pregnant belly. "In fact, I want to reward him later for his help, maybe taking him out to go see a movie?"

We went out as a family to go see a movie later that night. My pregnant belly managed to finagle me a large combo meal. My dad liked to sit in the front of the theater. He said it was better, and it made him feel special looking up at the giants of the film industry. I like to sit in the back so I would miss anything. My love mom like to sit with my dad, and my brother usually went wherever the most food was. As such, nobody was surprised when he started to follow me up the stairs to the back row the theater. My mom stopped him though.

"Don't you be stealing your sister's food now." She said. "She needs all that she can get. She's eating for two."

"But mom..." I said "Don't I get any?"

She looked at me with confusion.

My brother explained it to her. "You said she's eating for two." He pointed out.

"You knew what I meant!" She said.