All Comments on 'Growing In Japan Ch. 01'

by Upwind

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 10 years ago
Way out there.

But a very well told and written chapter.

volodarvolodarabout 10 years ago
WooHoo!

Very, very funny! I think i'll go and masturbate now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
****

I liked it too. I liked the mom and son's casual attitude about sex. The slang thrown in. Made if funny to me. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So unbelievable it was funny, but

the way you ended the story left it wanting. You really need to work on the endings, though. Like I said -- so ridiculous that it was actually pretty good until you skimped on the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting and creative

Fun story that reveals true desire. Very creative new angle on old theme. good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
over the top

Your story was really good, but you made things just a little too much over the top. Having my dick as long as you described would be no fun anymore. No woman would have anything to do with it and jacking off would even be difficult. Now, big tits are wonderful, but haveing them so big that they crushed a table or not to fit through a door would just be gross. Really great, though, about how it increased their libidos. That'd be fun to get my mom THAT horney! I don't know if I'd want to cum that much, though. I'd have to spend so much time cleaning up that fucking or jacking off wouldn't be fun anymore. It'd be like 'oh god, not again' and 'cleanup on aisle 7' all day. Now, if he could share some of that with the other young men of the village and have a whole village of 12" dicks shooting extreme loads of extra virile and potent men's semen, that would be awesome. Every woman in town would be pregnant! There are so many ways this could go and I can't wait to read more of your stories, but 'size does matter'. Big dicks and big tits are great as well as cum loads - but TOO big and TOO much would be a turnoff. Have fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
mixed up

i was about startin to read then realise those "supose to be" japanese words you are using is mixed up with korean or unnatural japanese so i lost interest. since im japanese, im so annoyed.not thorough & insulting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous