Grumpy Humphrey's Easy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Humphrey and Lorraine's bedroom, Lorraine closed the bedroom door. "Now I need to get a few things so that Humphrey doesn't end up with a pregnant wife and two pregnant students," she said. Lorraine opened her underwear drawer, noticing that the three boys were very interested by her clean panties in the drawer.

However, they were decidedly less comfortable when Lorraine extracted her packet of sanitary napkins to get the condoms, the boys looking at the walls, floor and ceiling as they caught sight of the white pads. Lorraine was amused by the boys' discomfort just as she was amused by her husband's fear of her feminine hygiene products. Judy and Sue-Ellen of course like Lorraine spent one week each month on their periods wearing sanitary belts to which they attached their napkins, so were unfazed by the packet of pads, which Lorraine returned to the drawer after taking out three condoms.

"I don't know if things are different between people born in the 1940s and people born in the 1920s have sex, but I know I like to start with making out," said Lorraine to the teenagers. "And this is the ultimate make-out party, three lucky guys and three lucky girls get to make out with three different people."

With that, the very forward Lorraine thrust herself at Tommy. She grabbed the young man in a tight embrace, then kissed him. Lorraine kissed him shallow at first, on the lips, then deeper, Lorraine and Tommy's tongues intertwining. Lorraine could feel Tommy's ever-growing erection in his pants, and between her legs her aroused pussy was going wild. This feeling got even stronger as Tommy put his hands on her bottom, feeling her panty lines through her dress.

"Don't just stand there watching, have fun with each other and join in too," said Lorraine to the other teenagers.

With that, Donny turned to Sue-Ellen and the handsome young Italian-American man took hold of the pretty pony-tailed redhead, the two teenagers kissing and making out as their hands went all over each other, Donny tracing the elastic of Sue-Ellen's panties through her skirt and his erection rising, Sue-Ellen's pussy getting excited.

With Donny's dark features contrasting sharply with Sue-Ellen's red hair and fair skin, it was the same with the third couple in the room who were making out with the same enthusiasm as the others. Italian-American Judy's Mediterranean features were in sharp contrast to Bobby's red hair and light features, but the effect of making out was the same with Judy's vagina going wild at Bobby's touch to her bottom and her panty lines through her denim jeans.

"Time to swap now," called out Lorraine after several minutes, and the six of them moved to a new partner to make out with.

This time, lusty Lorraine made her move on Bobby, the young man surprised by her feminine aggression and raw sexual appeal as she kissed him. Sue-Ellen eagerly began kissing Tommy, the redhead teenager's panties getting so damp that she felt almost like she had started her menstrual period. Donny and Judy each had their tongues down each other's throats and their hands all over each other. It was a bit odd for both of them being related by marriage, but Donny had always thought Judy hot and Judy thought Donny handsome, so not enough to put them off.

The final swap saw seductive Lorraine all over handsome Italian stud Donny, kissing the young man so hard that he feared he might be eaten by this blonde temptress. He looked at Lorraine's wedding ring as she touched his handsome face, finding it hard to believe that he was doing this with the wife of his least favorite teacher.

Tommy's hands were all over Judy's slim body and her hands touching his groin as they French-kissed so hard it seemed they might get stuck together. The action between the two redheads Bobby and Sue-Ellen was as hot as the color of their hair, and it looked like they might fuck each other with their clothes still on.

"Come on girls, sit beside me on the bed and let's give these guys a work out with our hands," said Lorraine. She sat in the center of the bed and patted the covers, Judy sitting on one side of her and Sue-Ellen the other, the three guys sporting massive erections clear in their jeans in front of them.

Lorraine opened her legs to show her white cotton panties to the boys up her dress. Seeing what Lorraine was doing, Sue-Ellen opened her legs to let the boys see her light blue cotton panties up her skirt. Judy of course could not do this as she wore jeans, but she did the next best thing, unfastening and opening them at the front so that Tommy, Bobby and Donny could see that she wore pale pink cotton panties today.

"Come closer boys, one in front of each of us, don't be shy, we don't bite," said Lorraine. The three boys took their positions in front of the girls, red haired Bobby in front of redhead Sue-Ellen, fair haired Tommy in front of blonde Lorraine and dark haired Donny in front of brunette Judy.

Lorraine and the two teenage girls reached out with eager hands, unfastening the front of the boys' jeans, pulling down the front of their underpants and releasing their erections. Tommy, Bobby and Donny had most impressive dicks when in their normal state, but now enjoying group sex with a hot blonde woman and two hot girls from school their huge erections throbbed.

The three women played with the cock of the guy standing in front of them, stroking and caressing his dick and balls before taking his erect shaft in her hands and jerking him off. The effects of masturbation were pure pleasure for the guys who loved getting it and the girls who loved doing it. Judy and Sue-Ellen were only happier with two things than dicks in their hands - dicks in their mouths and dicks up their pussies, so they were enjoying giving manual relief.

All of Tommy, Bobby and Donny worried that they might lose control and ejaculate so good were Lorraine, Judy and Sue-Ellen, but of course they did not, nor did they lose control when they changed position. Now Lorraine was masturbating Donny, Sue-Ellen Tommy and Judy was with Bobby. Then they changed positions for the third and final time, giving Lorraine a go with Bobby's cock, Sue-Ellen with Donny and Tommy with Judy.

When this came to an end at Lorraine's direction she said, "Now boys, take a step back a bit. When I suck a dick, I like to be on my knees, it feels cheap, dirty and hot." Judy and Sue-Ellen, who when giving head jobs themselves had mostly done it on their knees, agreed although said nothing.

Keen to have their dicks sucked, the three young jocks stood back and the three women got off the bed, kneeling in front of them, sticking with the same guy they had just masturbated. Bobby felt like he might die from over excitement as Lorraine went down on him, the stunning older blonde taking his big dick in her mouth and sucking him off, moving her mouth up and down his erection, sometimes licking the head of his penis, other times doing wonders with her tongue.

Tommy and Donny might have been jealous of their friend getting a head job from this stunning older blonde married woman, but neither young man had time to be envious. Within seconds of Lorraine going down on Bobby, Tommy and Donny had a slutty teenage girl go down on them, the young man gasping at their easy classmates' skill at giving fellatio.

Hot Italian Judy sucked Tommy's massive boner with delight, really working him with her tongue. Sue-Ellen went for Donny's great big Italian dick with passion, the young redhead eating it with delight the way she might eat a hot dog at a barbeque or a popsicle at the beach. Inside each of the three women's panties, their vaginas were driving them crazy with delight as they enjoyed sucking dick.

As they had done with masturbation, the guys changed position in five minutes in the opposite direction this time. Now it was Lorraine's turn to suck Donny's dick, Sue-Ellen was sucking off Tommy and Bobby was getting a great blow job from Judy.

All six were in heaven as they changed partners again, and Tommy felt the experienced Lorraine sucking his cock, while redhead Judy was back with red haired Bobby giving him fellatio with finesse and hot Italian Judy was sucking Donny's dick with her usual levels of delight. The 18-year-old brunette loved sucking dick so much that she had dreamed about it in bed at night a week ago waking up with soaked panties from her nocturnal excitement that she thought that she had started a period in the night. And this would have been appropriate, as Judy two weeks ago had blown a guy at lovers' lane after the drive in as the teenager was unable to have sex due to the fact she was menstruating that night.

"Now boys, it's your turn to get undressed," said Lorraine as she took her mouth away from Tommy's big dick, she and the two girls getting off their knees.

Tommy, Bobby and Donny obeyed the instructions of their teacher's wife immediately, something they rarely did when given instructions by the teacher himself. The three jocks removed their football jackets, and then the tee-shirts they wore underneath revealing muscular, fit torsos molded to perfection by hours and hours of football, football training and other athletic exercise.

The three women felt their clitoris's going crazy at the shirtless guys, who then removed their shoes and socks followed by their jeans and their underpants, leaving the three fit handsome guys completely naked and sporting massive erections.

"Our turn now," said Lorraine. She, Judy and Sue-Ellen took off their shoes leaving them all barefoot, their pretty bare feet with perfect toes, soles and arches visible to the guys. Lorraine removed her dress, the guys staring at the wonderful sight of the beautiful barefoot blonde now clad only by a white cotton bra and white cotton full-brief panties.

Soon Donny, Bobby and Tommy had two more attractive women dressed only in underwear to feast their eyes upon. Judy removed her long-sleeved blouse, showing that her light pink D-cup bra matched her pink cotton full brief panties exactly. The young Italian stunner then took down her jeans, and like Lorraine she was now barefoot and in her bra and panties.

Sue-Ellen took off her football jacket, and then the blouse she wore underneath. The boys stared at Sue-Ellen's pale C-cup breasts that filled out her light blue bra, before the barefoot teenager unclasped her skirt, let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it, the stunning redhead's blue bra and matching panties contrasting nicely with her red hair.

Keen to get her big teenage tits out and on display, Judy reached behind her back to unclasp her bra, but Lorraine stopped her. "There's more fun we can have still in our bras and panties," she said.

Lorraine turned to the guys. "How about you feel what's underneath our bras first?"

Three sets of firm, young masculine hands were soon fondling the bra-covered breasts of Lorraine, Judy and Sue-Ellen, the three boys able to feel their boobs and super hard nipples through the cotton fabric, the touch to their erect nipples causing the three women to tingle at the touch, the toes of their bare feet clenching and unclenching on the carpet.

Lorraine then said, "I see you three boys have your natural hair color." She indicated that Tommy had blonde pubic hair, Bobby red and Donny dark brown. "Guess what? So do we. Want to look for yourselves?"

She reached down, took hold of her panty waistband and pulled out the front of her white panties, Judy and Sue-Ellen doing the same with their own panties. "Come on, take a look down our panties," Lorraine encouraged the three boys.

Tommy, Bobby and Donny didn't need much encouragement, and were quickly in front of the three women looking down their panties at their feminine mounds and pubic hair. The boys salivated at the sight of Lorraine's pussy with its curls of blonde pubic hair, and the teen pussies of Judy and Sue-Ellen, Judy's pubes growing in abundance on her female mound and red curls of pubic hair that grew on Sue-Ellen's teenage pussy indicated that she was a natural redhead.

Tommy could not stop staring at Judy's super-hairy teenage pussy down the front of her pink panties. "Hey Judy, it looks like a spider down there."

Judy laughed and with her spare hand, clipped Tommy around his ear in mock indication. "Hey, shut up!"

The views of the three women's pubic hair vanished as they put their panties back in place, but not for long as Lorraine had more naughty fun in store for the teenagers.

"Tommy, Bobby and Donny, when and if you go to church I don't think you pay much attention to what is said during the sermons," said Lorraine.

The three guys looked at Lorraine and each other and laughed. If they did attend church for special occasions, most of the time they tuned out and drifted into the land of nod long before the end.

"Well, you may have heard the expression 'sometimes it is better to give to receive'? Sue-Ellen, Judy and I gave you oral, but guess what? Girls not only like giving oral to guys, they like getting it from guys too." With that, Lorraine leaped onto the bed on all fours, thrusting her perfect panty-covered ass high in the air towards the boys, and indicated for Judy and Sue-Ellen to join her. "Come on girls."

Judy and Sue-Ellen were only too pleased to join the older woman, keen to get some male tongues on their teenage twats. The young girls thrust their hot asses up in the air just like Lorraine had done, their teen panties covering their bottoms. This was a wonderful sight for the three guys to behold, three beautiful barefoot women with their backsides up in the air, the outlines of their bottoms and further between their legs the shapes of their vaginas visible to them.

Keen to feel a tongue on her teenage pussy, Sue-Ellen went to lower her panties but Lorraine stopped her. "Let's get the boys to do that, it's much sexier," the older woman stated.

The boys were only too happy to oblige, and with throbbing erections leaped onto the behind the three women, checking out their panty-covered asses. Tommy took hold of Lorraine's white panties, Donny did the same with Judy's pink panties while Bobby's eager hands were on the waistband of Sue-Ellen's light blue panties.

In unison, the three boys pulled down the three girls' panties to reveal the wonderful sights covered by their underwear. They could see the girls' bare bottoms, firm peach shaped buttocks for each of the three women although their complexions were obviously different. A Southern European heritage ensured that Judy's bottom was of olive complexion like the rest of her skin, Lorraine had a standard Caucasian complexion and her bottom was the same color as the rest of her skin, while as a redhead Sue-Ellen's skin tone was very pale and her bare bottom reflected this.

Tommy, Bobby and Donny's eyes had many more female delights to feast their eyes upon. Between the three women's legs their vaginas were clearly visible, and the fully erect guys admired the girls' perfect pink pussy lips, their dark brown, blonde and red hair growing around their genitals and adding even more appeal. And with Lorraine, Judy and Sue-Ellen having their bottoms thrust high in the air, the boys could also see the each girl's tight, star-fish shaped anus. Seeing such private parts of the women's bodies turned them on even more.

Tommy lowered his face into Lorraine's pussy, Donny put his face into Judy's pussy and Bobby did the same, his face going into Sue-Ellen's tight teen pussy. Immediately the boys could smell the girls' pussies and the musty feminine scent of arousal, the women's pubic hair helping to trap their girly smells between their legs. The female smells served their purpose, acting as an aphrodisiac to the three young men not that they needed one given the size of their erections. Tommy, Bobby and Donny eagerly inserted their tongues into Lorraine, Sue-Ellen and Judy's vaginas, and the three women went rigid, moaning with delight and the toes on their bare feet clenching at the sensation of tongue on their twats.

With pussy juice getting into their mouths, the boys licked the girls in their private female areas longer and harder, their tongues going deep into their vaginas, traversing their pussy lips or circling their clitorises, and the girls squirmed in pleasure as the boys went down harder on them.

As they had done previously they swapped around. Bobby took his turn at eating out Lorraine, Donny moved to pretty redhead Sue-Ellen's pussy and Tommy soon his tongue up Judy's extremely hairy teen pussy. After five minutes of eager licking, they again switched partners, with Donny going down on Lorraine's more experienced vulva, Bobby's tongue went through Judy's forest of dark pubes to her pretty pink vagina and Tommy got to taste redhead Sue-Ellen's teenage twat.

"Okay boys, it's nearly time for the main show now if you keep going with that we'll climax for sure," said Lorraine.

Heeding the experienced blonde's direction, the three jocks removed their faces from between the women's legs, their lips covered with the smelly, sticky pussy juice of three different girls. Lorraine, Judy and Sue-Ellen, their panties around their thighs, sat up on the bed facing the boys, their damp pussies on the covers.

"Girls, we need to take our own bras off, if we leave it to the boys they'll still be trying to get it done when my husband pulls into the driveway," Lorraine teased.

Judy and Sue-Ellen giggled, the two teens recalling that boys had tried and struggled to remove their bras during sex before. The three women reached behind their backs, easily unclasped their bras and then removed the undergarments. Off came Lorraine's white bra, Judy's pink bra and Sue-Ellen's blue bra, and now their wonderful tits were on display. The guys drooled and their erections throbbed as they looked at Lorraine and Sue-Ellen's C-cup breasts and at Judy's D-cup breasts. Thanks to their lowered panties, they could see the girls' pubic hair too, which turned them on even more.

"Now is the moment you boys have been waiting for, when we're completely naked," said Lorraine.

She reached down and removed her pretty white panties, slipping them off over her bare feet. Judy and Sue-Ellen's teen panties were likewise coming down their legs and off their bare feet, and now the 32-year-old blonde and the 18-year-old brunette and redhead were completely nude.

Judy and Sue-Ellen went to put their panties down next to their bras, but Lorraine stopped them. "It's always such a turn-on when guys smell my panties before sex," she said, handing her own panties to Bobby, Sue-Ellen and Judy handing their own panties to Tommy and Donny respectively.

The girls sat on the bed watching as Tommy, Bobby and Donny took it in turns at passing around and smelling their white, pink and light blue panties. The girls' musty feminine smells were very clear on their damp double cotton panty saddles, and the boys deeply inhaled the scents on the creamy colored snatch stains, the result of both female excitement and from their vaginas self-cleansing during the day.

"Before we fuck, let's fool around a bit on the bed," said Lorraine, dragging Tommy down with her and into a tight embrace, kissing him deeply and feeling his cock and balls. Tommy fondled her bare breasts, before Lorraine opened her legs to make her genitals available to the young man. Tommy stroked and fondled her pussy, then felt one of Lorraine's hands move his hand away from her vulva and move it down the sensitive skin that separated her pussy from her ass until Tommy's finger was on her anus.

"I love to be touched back there too," Lorraine declared.

Tommy was not shy about sexual things, but had never touched a chick's anus before and was a little taken aback about this. "Really, you want me to touch you back there on your um, ah ..."