Grumpy Humphrey's Easy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My anus, you can say it, I just love a guy to touch me there, it's so private and forbidden." Lorraine, enjoying Tommy touching her back there, looked at Judy and Sue-Ellen who were writhing on the bed next to her with Donny and Bobby respectively and said, "Trust me girls, you should try it too."

Judy and Sue-Ellen, despite being promiscuous and easy young women had until now had a firm belief that the only thing allowed to come in close contact with their anal openings was toilet paper, but this wild blonde had had some great sexy ideas before now, so why not give it a try?

The teenagers opened their legs more, and like Lorraine with Tommy Judy and Sue-Ellen had the feeling of forbidden delight as Donny and Bobby's fingers moved from their vulvas to their anuses, traversing the sensitive skin that separated the two openings. Shivers went up both girls' spines at the touch to their rear openings, and their clitorises tingled even more.

Like Judy and Sue-Ellen, the three boys had never thought of touching girls on their anus before, but they thoroughly enjoyed it, it was like a visit to the forbidden zone, somewhere so private and intimate that felt so wrong but so right at the same time.

Lorraine, Sue-Ellen, Judy, Tommy, Bobby and Donny continued to writhe around and have fun on Humphrey and Lorraine's marital bed, kissing and making out. The women would fondle the boys' cock and balls, stroking and teasing their erections, and jerking them off gently.

The boys' hands were anything but idle, and they went all over Lorraine, Judy and Sue-Ellen's breasts, bare bottoms, pubic hair, vaginas and anuses, the boys all ending up with sticky fingers thanks to three very aroused vulvas. They changed partners every few minutes or so, so each guy and girl got a chance with each other before Lorraine called a halt on proceedings, now it was time for the main event.

"Better put these on unless you want to get married younger than expected boys," Lorraine laughed. She handed the boys the condoms, and she and Judy and Sue-Ellen watched as they slid them onto their enormous erections, trembling with excitement and the feelings from their hard nipples and between their legs reflecting their eager anticipation of these cocks going up their cunts.

"The best thing about having three girls and three guys is that we get to do it with each other and in three different positions," said Lorraine. "Bobby, you're with me first, Donny, you go with Sue-Ellen and Tommy you can fuck Judy."

"That makes me guy number 375," laughed Tommy.

"Ha, ha, ha, shut up Tommy," said Judy.

"Come on girls, on the bed on all fours, our butts up in the air for doggy style," said Lorraine.

She took center position on the bed, thrusting her bare bottom skywards, Judy and Sue-Ellen joining the older woman one each side and like Lorraine they thrust their bare bottoms upwards waiting to be mounted and fucked.

They didn't have long to wait. Tommy, Bobby and Donny looked at Judy, Lorraine and Sue-Ellen's buttocks, their vaginas and their anuses, and quickly got behind their respective lady, holding them and fondling their boobs before pushing their condom-covered dicks up their moist and aroused pussies.

The trio of girls gasped in unison as the three fit young jocks entered them, their enormous manhood filling their pussies. Lorraine and Judy had had doggy-style sex before, but for Sue-Ellen it was the first time she had done it in this position and the young woman felt so turned on and excited about being fucked from behind.

Judy, Lorraine and Sue-Ellen moaned and squealed as Tommy, Bobby and Donny fucked them, the toes on their bare feet clenching and unclenching as the boys pushed up hard towards their cervixes, the feeling of the boys' balls slapping against their asses increasing the excitement.

The excitement of fucking a hot chick doggy style and watching their friends fuck two other hot chicks doggy style was almost too much for the guys who were worried that lose control and orgasm before getting to fuck the other girls themselves, but experienced Lorraine was wise to this. Although enjoying Bobby fucking her from behind, the blonde called time on doggy style sex and arranged for the partners to swap and into a different position.

"Missionary position is the most standard positon but it doesn't make it any less exciting," said Lorraine. "It's so cool taking off your panties, lying down and spreading your legs and letting a guy mount and screw you."

Judy and Sue-Ellen were indeed great fans of taking off their panties and spreading their legs wide open so guys could fuck them and agreed with Lorraine's comments, but did not say anything.

"So this time Donny, you fuck me, it's Sue-Ellen and Tommy and Judy with Bobby," said Lorraine.

She and the two teenage girls lay back on the bed, opened their legs wide, and shamelessly showed off their snatches to the boys, who looked eagerly at the three pink vaginas surrounded by blonde, brown and red pubic hair.

Donny climbed on top of Lorraine, and the married woman gasped as she felt the big dick of the young Italian-American stud going up her vagina as she lay on her and her husband's marital bed. Next to her, Bobby mounted and entered Judy, and handsome blonde Tommy got into position between Sue-Ellen's wide open legs and pushed his cock up her pussy.

All six were experienced in missionary and soon got into the rhythm of fucking. The boys pushed into the girls' pussies at the same time the girls pushed their vaginas forward, going deep inside them in the process. Other times they went slow and sensual, the boys grinding against the girls' pussies as they made out, the guys' hairy chests tickling the girls' bare breasts.

It was an interesting mix of colors in everyone's private areas as they fucked, with Donny's dark brown pubic hair mixing with Lorraine's blonde pubic hair, Judy's dark brown pubic hair intertwined with Bobby's red pubic hair while Sue-Ellen's red pubic hair mixed with Tommy's blonde pubic hair as the red-head teenager was fucked hard by the handsome and fit young jock.

The feminine smell of three very aroused vaginas was filling the bedroom as Lorraine indicated for Donny to stop fucking her and for the other two guys to withdraw from the two girls.

"And now it's time for the grand finale, fucking us cowgirl," said Lorraine. "And this time, we don't stop screwing until we orgasm. Tommy, you with me, Donny with Judy and Bobby with Sue-Ellen."

The three eager boys, their erections standing up like skyscrapers and their condoms already saturated by the pussy juices of two women already, took their turns at lying on the bed, observing the three women and their naked breasts, triangles of different color pubic hair and courtesy of a reflection in a mirror, their bare bottoms.

In unison, Lorraine, Judy and Sue-Ellen leaped up onto the bed and climbed up on top of their respective guys. Their vulvas already well-lubricated and wet and sticky, Lorraine had no problem pushing Tommy's big cock up her pussy, and it was the same for Judy as Donny went up her cunt while red-head Sue-Ellen's tight teen pussy soon was filled with Bobby's big cock.

Their long hair of different colors flying around and their boobs bouncing up and down - Judy's big teenage tits somewhat more as her breasts were a size bigger than those of Lorraine and Sue-Ellen - the three women rode the guys like professional rodeo riders, their pussy juice saturating the guys' groins.

Tommy and the others soon got to see Lorraine's sexual aggression and hear her foul mouth for themselves. "Come on Tommy, what are you a faggot? Come on, fuck me harder unless you want people to think you're a little queer. That's it, fuck the shit out of me! Come on!"

Lorraine screeched the last words, giving Tommy a hard slap to his chest, the young man turned on by the passion of this crazy blonde nymphomaniac and thrusting hard up his teacher's wife. Judy and Donny and Bobby and Sue-Ellen were engrossed in fucking each other hard, they had enough time to register surprise at this time. This was their teacher's wife, a teacher who was the most boring, miserable and mean-spirited sourpuss they had ever encountered. Did Lorraine Grim carry on like this when she and her husband were engaging in coitus? It seemed unbelievable from what they knew of Mr. Grim, but if his wife was like this all the time perhaps it made the older husband tired trying to satisfy a younger wife with an overactive sex-drive, and that was why he was 'Grumpy Humphrey' most days.

The three couples continued to fuck on the Grims' marital bed, the smell of pussy getting stronger in the bedroom until the inevitable happened for all of them. Bobby was the first to cum, the sweaty young man feeling the orgasm spread through his body. Deep up Sue-Ellen's pussy his cock ejaculated a tidal wave of white semen into the condom. Knowing Bobby had cum inside her pushed Sue-Ellen over the edge. With the toes on her bare feet clenching, the tingling from the young redhead's clitoris turned into one giant wave that went through her vagina and she felt the muscles in her anus and rectum tighten as the intense orgasm went up her bowels, causing the orgasmic teenager to squeal aloud, her pretty face screwed up in delight as she soaked Bobby's groin with her sticky pussy juice.

Next to them, Italian-American pair Donny and Judy reached orgasm at the same time. "Oh fuck!" both of them yelled as they came simultaneously while Judy rode him hard. Donny felt his orgasm go through his whole body, so good was Judy at fucking and his big, Mediterranean cock ejaculated an impressive amount of white semen into the condom that was far up Judy's cunt.

Like Sue-Ellen seconds before her, the toes on Judy's bare feet clenching was the first sign of orgasm, followed by the feeling flowing from her clitoris through her wet pussy and into her bowels, the muscles of Judy's anus and her rectum tightening as her twat sent her orgasm through her body and squealing like a banshee, Judy's sticky pussy juice soaked Donny's groin as she reached her climax.

With the noises and smells of two teenage girls' orgasms evident, Lorraine went into overdrive. "Come on, we're last - fuck me!"

Both Lorraine and Tommy were close to their orgasms anyway, and the handsome blonde jock's face contorted in delight as his orgasm spread through his body, with his erection deep inside Lorraine close to her cervix ejaculating a tidal wave of cum into his condom.

Tommy's orgasm was assisted by his teacher's insatiable wife riding him hard and grinding her pussy against his erection, and as soon as Tommy's first semen started to spray from the head of his cock Lorraine reached her own orgasm. Like with Judy and Sue-Ellen earlier, the toes on Lorraine's bare feet clenched, her excited clit sent intense waves of pleasure through her vagina and into her bowels. Lorraine felt the muscles in her anus and rectum go absolutely rigid, and with a rush of sticky, feminine scented pussy juice, she came all over Tommy with a loud scream, her tits bouncing up and down, her blonde hair flying everywhere, strands all over her sweaty face.

Trembling and breathless from excitement and their intense orgasms, the bedroom smelling of pussy, Lorraine, Judy and Sue-Ellen raised their vaginas up off the guys' cocks and climbed off them. The boys' condoms were filled with white semen, which was very fortunate. All of Lorraine, Judy and Sue-Ellen were at the midway point of their monthly cycles, and had they had unprotected sex semen would have sprayed up their birth canals, swam through their uteruses to their fallopian tubes and possibly found an ova - or three ova - to fertilize and start a baby.

Their erections subsiding, Tommy, Bobby and Donny went to remove their condoms, but Lorraine stopped them. "The girls and I can do that, and then we'll do something really hot," she promised.

With that, Lorraine removed Tommy's condom and held it up to her mouth, tipping the contents onto her tongue, swirling it around her mouth seductively before swallowing it. Judy and Sue-Ellen, who enjoyed the taste of cum when blowing guys before, eagerly did the same as Lorraine in removing Donny and Bobby's condoms and drinking the cum. The three women then put their tongues to another good use, and put their faces into the boys' groins, licking away the residual semen from the cocks of the three lucky guys.

It wasn't the boys who had sticky genitals, the three women had very sticky pussies and Lorraine went to take care of that. Grabbing a box of tissues from the bedside table, Lorraine took a big handful and handed the box to Judy and Sue-Ellen who likewise took out large handfuls of tissues.

The teacher's wife and the two teenagers then squatted down in front of the guys to show off their pubes and their pussies, then bunched up the tissues and used them to wipe the sticky female orgasms from their vaginas, the guys watching wide eyed as the tissues did their job, coming away from between the girls' legs moist and smelling of pussy.

"I don't know about you, but I always like a smoke after I fuck," said Lorraine. The blonde jumped off the bed, the boys admiring her bare bottom as she went, and retrieved an ashtray.

"You can both have two of my smokes," said Lorraine, handing Sue-Ellen and Judy her packet of cigarettes. "And here's some of Humphrey's cigarettes for you boys." She handed her husband's packet of cigarettes to the boys, who took one each from the packet.

Striking a match and passing it around, Lorraine and the five teenagers lit up their cigarettes and lay on the bed naked smoking. Lorraine lay back with her legs apart, shamelessly showing off her snatch and Judy and Sue-Ellen were likewise in similar unladylike positions, their teen pussies on display.

Tommy, Bobby and Donny thought things could get little better than this, on their most disliked teacher's marital bed smoking his cigarettes after drinking his beer, not to mention fucking his wife and the two hottest girls in school.

"So, I take it you had more fun with me than planning new jokes to play on my husband?" Lorraine asked as they finished their smokes, and stubbed out the butts in the ashtray.

"Yeah," said the students.

"Well, our fun isn't over yet," said Lorraine. "It's shower time. It might be a bit crowded, six of us in the shower together, but that's what makes it better."

The naked Lorraine led the five naked teens into the bathroom, closing the door and turning on the shower. All six of them jumped in and Lorraine was right - it was very crowded for six adults and not helped by factors such as the boys' muscly bodies and Judy's really big boobs, but she was also right that being pressed up together under the warm droplets of water was hot.

The boys certainly thought so, enjoying watching Lorraine, Judy and Sue-Ellen showering, soap running down their shapely legs to their bare feet, soap all over their breasts and bottoms and best of all, their blonde, brunette and red pubic hair filled with soap and bubbles as they washed their vaginas and around their anal openings.

Rinsing, turning off the shower and drying off, they went back into the bedroom where they all dressed, Bobby, Tommy and Donny especially enjoying watching Lorraine, Judy and Sue-Ellen putting on their underwear, the girls fastening up their bras and pulling up their panties adjusting them between their legs, so they fit comfortably around their vulvas and their buttocks.

Now fully dressed, Lorraine escorted the teenagers downstairs. "Now boys remember, if my husband bores, irritates or reprimands you in class don't get mad and stress him out by playing a prank to get revenge, just think about how you fucked me on the bed where he sleeps and you'll feel better. Same for you girls, just think about how you had sex with some really good looking guys in Grumpy Humphrey's bedroom who also screwed his wife at the same time. It's been fun but it's the type of fun we have to keep to ourselves, not a word about it to anyone especially to my husband."

"We understand, we won't say anything Lorraine," Tommy promised as they walked out the front gate and bade Lorraine farewell. The teenagers piled into Tommy's car and gave Lorraine a wave as they drove away, the attractive blonde returning the gesture before going back inside. Her husband was due home in less than half an hour.

*

Lorraine's experience in adultery made sure that all evidence of her orgy with five of his students were completely gone by the time her husband pulled his Ford Edsel into the garage, exhausted after a nightmare two hours supervising detention. By this time Lorraine was in the garden, getting the last of the toilet paper out of the trees.

Humphrey was pretty grumpy about his poor standard dinner, the mashed potatoes Lorraine prepared lumpy and undercooked, the other vegetables having all flavor boiled out of them and the meat tough and undercooked in some places, overcooked in others. Humphrey sighed, knowing that Lorraine had deliberately cooked his meal badly to annoy him and express her resentment and dislike at having to prepare food for him, when it was a woman's job to cook for her husband and something she should enjoy. The cranky teacher had students at school in all his classes who deliberately did their homework badly just to annoy him, and at home he had a wife who did the exact same thing with the meals she prepared.

While 'Grumpy Humphrey' was unimpressed by his dinner, he would have been even more outraged had he known that his wife, peeved after he snapped at her to 'hurry up' when she was taking her own sweet time had wiped the steak around the kitchen bin before cooking it. The mashed potato served to Humphrey also had something else added to it after it was slopped onto his plate - Lorraine's spit.

The dysfunctional couple had sat in tense silence at the dinner table, smoking cigarettes and ignoring each other until Humphrey decided to wash down his terrible meal with a cold beer.

"Lorraine, have you seen the beer I bought on the weekend," asked Humphrey as he searched the refrigerator in vain.

"I haven't seen any beer, are you sure you did buy some and didn't forget?" Lorraine called back.

Humphrey was sure that he had purchased beer, and suspected Lorraine of having secretly drank it, but there was no evidence of this, Lorraine had destroyed it. Without his beer, it was a very grumpy Humphrey who went to bed that night beside his wife, the same bed where Lorraine had had an orgy with the five students responsible for the Halloween vandalism and other pranks and disruption at school.

*

The next day saw Lorraine Grim having to work back late in the office, while Humphrey left work at the normal time. Driving home from work, Humphrey grumbled and mumbled to himself, sure that Lorraine was not in fact working, but screwing around with one of the attorneys in the office where she worked, and not for the first time.

Humphrey's suspicions were correct. In the office in the city, Lorraine was behind a closed and locked office door with one of the young lawyers, a handsome man named Colin. So was Lorraine taking down letters for legal correspondence for the attorney that would then by typed up like a good legal secretary should?

Not a chance. The only thing to be taken down in the lawyer's office were Lorraine's white flowery panties, Lorraine herself bent over the desk with her skirt around her waist and panties around her ankles, Colin's condom-covered cock thrusting in and out of Lorraine's pussy.

Like Lorraine, Colin wore a wedding band on his left hand, and on his desk were framed photos of his wife and young son and daughter, with a new baby recently added to become child number three. Lorraine smiled to herself as she looked at the pictures of Colin, his wife and three kids. It always felt so hot to be doing it with a married man who was not her own husband.