Gryphon against the Grain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her shoulders ached and she felt something stretch, her body forming something new out of nothing. She slid her gaze back to catch sight of a pair of wings sprouting from between her shoulder blades, tingling as pink feathers settled along them, as pristine as a babe's skin upon taking its first breath. Horror washed over her as she realised exactly what she was becoming and she fought with renewed vigour, gagging around Aggo's cock as he thrust. She may as well have scrabbled at him and Sabal like a kitten for all the difference her struggles made and Sabal leaned over her, placing his weight in the centre of her back to push up her rear enticingly. She had to put on her best display for him, after all, while he was taking her. Or at least that was what he wanted from his sweet gryphoness.

Maybe he would not share her with Aggo after all.

The transformation left her weak and the new gryphoness swayed from side to side as if drunk. If Sabal had not been so intent on fucking her, she would have toppled over, but he would not allow that to happen - he had his hen to mount, to breed. He was sure his seed would take over Aggo's, even if his brother would have to have a turn after him, he supposed. The gryphon was all talk and no balls when it came right down to it. The snowy gryphon arched over his prize and growled lowly as if to ward off anyone who threatened his claim. He did not mind Aggo taking her beak while he seeded her pussy: he still had first claim and that was all that mattered to him.

Aggo rolled his eyes, ignoring his brother's unspoken threat - he had heard it all before many a time - and hissed as he drove his cock into the gryphoness' throat, feeling it squeeze around him. She swallowed repeatedly, paws spread wide for every scrap of balance she could conjure up, and hacked a cough around his shaft, chest aching. Whenever he pulled back, she was able to breathe a little but there was never enough time to inhale through her new nares. She supposed she was lucky in a way that he was not forcing his length into her tiny, human mouth. Even if she had become a feathered fiend like them.

Her pussy ached with a deep soreness, which was overridden by body-wracking pleasure. Though her body was now suited to the large, punishing shaft, her pussy seemed to cling to the length, stretching perfectly to fit in a tight 'O'. Sabal groaned and nipped the back of her neck almost affectionately, the speed of his thrusts increasing until his hips were merely a blur, hammering like a piston into his hen. Each thrust knocked the little breath she had from her lungs and shoved her forward on to Aggo's cock, beak pressed into the sweaty fur under his belly. The musk was intoxicating in its own way and her body trembled without conscious thought, flicking her tail up high for the white gryphon to power into her, talons pricking into the fur of her back. Heat raced through her, sparking down her spine, and she arched with a low croon, rubbing her tongue against the underside of Aggo's cock, his scent overpowering her sense of smell. Perhaps it was not so bad, after all, she thought through a haze of lust, twitching a leonine tail sp that it tickled the exposed side of Sabal's throat.

A gryphon, however magical, was still an animal and the lusty Sabal could not hold out on instinct forever. Huffing, he thrust wildly, talons digging viciously into the female's flanks, and ducked his beak, need overcoming any intelligent thought. He was but an animal when it came right down to it. Though the cold air dampened his sense of smell, he sensed her heat, incredible warmth enveloping his cock every time he thrust in. If he had any say in the matter, he would keep fucking her forever. Aggo grunted, forcing himself down her throat once more, ignorant to her muffled squawks: she was hardly in a position to deny him, after all. She could have adored the attention or detested it for all he knew. The hen gave a strangled groan, struggling for breath, and shuddered, breathing in sharply through the slits in her beak in the increasingly brief window when the male gryphon pulled back for another thrust.

Sabal shivered, feathers sticking up from his body as he strove to fight off orgasm, enjoying the breeding hole too much to give it up to the will of his body so swiftly. It could be done, if he simply had enough willpower to push on through. But there would always be more opportunities to breed his hen. After all, she would not be going anywhere with a belly full of eggs to be laid.

The gryphoness shook her head and cawed like a crow as she was bred, legs trembling under the weight of two gryphons resting half upon her back. She was sure if she gave in they would crack skulls together but something building in her lower abdomen bade her not move, to hold still for the grand finale. A wild, thrill seeking part of her psyche adored the roughness, better now that her body was able to take it. The need flurried in her belly like a rising snowstorm and she hit the first orgasm of her young life with an avian screech, wings extending feebly out as the gryphon above pounded with more force, determined to seed her. He hit his peak a few seconds later, muscles tightening, and dumped a load of thick seed into her pussy.

Despite the tight seal she had thought her new sex formed around the thick length, cum oozed out of her sex and on to the gryphon's lightly furred balls, dripping to the ground. The stench made her nares tingle and fresh lust rise in her loins, heat bidding her to raise her rump and beg to be bred over and over again. She had no doubt that the gryphon brothers would comply if she did beg and the thought made her shiver keenly.

She hacked on the cock within her beak and throat and convulsed, half forgetting to breathe in the moment of her first orgasm. Her whole body trembled with the afterglow and she was acutely aware of Sabal twitching above her, the last spurts of seed splashing into her pussy. Aggo rumbled with approval, seed still unspent and warm cradled in his balls.

Your name is Corrilly now, my hen.

Aggo smirked, withdrawing his cock from her beak. The dripping member slapped the side of her beak gently as he stepped away and she shuddered, body trembling as seed oozed from her sore pussy. She twitched her tail wearily and groaned as Aggo took up position behind her, his larger cock sliding slickly into her depths. Her cunt stretched to accommodate, sealing more tightly around his length than any human sex could hope to do, magic tingling through her veins in the essence of who she was. And, as he drew back, the barbs scraped through her passage in a way that stimulated both raking pain and orgasmic pleasure. She screeched and scraped at the ground through her second orgasm as a gryphon, though she was vaguely sure that it would not be her last.

It was going to be a long day of breeding for her.

*

Corrilly squatted in the cave, fur matted with sweat. Her chest heaved as the last of a clutch of fourteen eggs dropped into the nest and she collapsed on the cool, stone floor of the cave, tail waving lethargically. She had done it. She had laid all of the eggs. For weeks she had felt them making her belly heavy, knocking against one another as the shells hardened, preparing for laying. Her gryphon males had taken care to keep a close watch on her throughout this time, never leaving her alone for lengthy periods. They were right to do so: she would have simply taken to the air and disappeared if they had thought to trust her. It was not that it was not a better life than she had anticipated - just that she was ready to strike out on her own, live as she was meant to live. One day, she would escape.

Tapping talons announced the male's approach.

Your first clutch, hen, Aggo rumbled, butting his head affectionately into her side. You have done well.

Panting, Corrilly looked up at him and fluttered her wings, a couple of pink feathers drifting to the stony ground. It was not so bad as a gryphon - better than being a starving human in a dwindling, sullen village - though she could have never anticipated the drama of egg laying, like giving birth to repeated live young over and over again in one birthing session. The eggs bumped together gently in the nest, half-formed gryphons squirming inside the hard shells. They were not yet ready to hatch and Aggo lowered his beak to nudge them gently into a more defined circle.

Yet her ordeal was far from over and the pink gryphon did not even comprehend it. Corrilly gulped as he turned to her, pink cock slipping from its sheath as it had so many times before. She swore he smirked, advancing on her like the predator he was and she still the prey, helpless in his talons.

There shall be many more clutches for you, my pretty pink hen.

12