All Comments on 'Guerison Sexuelle (Sexual Healing)'

by Perja

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderfully written!

Thanks for writting such a enjoyable story. It takes the reader on the journey of building sexual excitement and increasing passion.

MasterTiberiusMasterTiberiusabout 16 years ago
Building to a Climax

Wonderfully descriptive passages of the locale and the main character's thoughts added to the enjoyment in reading your story.

zarathustra7zarathustra7about 16 years ago
Please don''t stop now

More of this, please. Great!

AbbeyLaneAbbeyLaneabout 16 years ago
Absolutely

Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story

very well written and a very interesting storyline..

I think this could make a very good series.. Continuing

with his therapy and how it affects his very day life..

Looking forward to more of your work..Don

AJ_WatsonAJ_Watsonabout 16 years ago
Excellent

Very well written and a superb build up. I hope to read more of your stories soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Can William give me an introduction?

Superb captivating tale. Very well written.

mtstorymtstoryabout 16 years ago
Awsome, Hot

Great story is a under statement. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Graet Story, but...

Great story. I could feel that woman's hands and tongue on me, and my hands on her. Please, more yarns like this.

Only two buts. I would like the author to finish the story she (I'm guessing) began; and to be more careful with homophones, e.g. strait/straight. It's probably hopeless now to ask her to distinguish between lay/laid/laid (vt) and lie/lay/lain (vi)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent

Your story is written so well; it's erotic and subtle and not coarse. There's real story development. Your setting is so different than other stories I've read. I very much like the words you chose to describe his thoughts and feeling: bliss, infatuated, divine, and many others. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Simply Amazing - Provocative

I've been avidly reading stories on literotica for years now. I have to say I believe this to be about the most intense story I've read, in terms of how I was drawn into the story. When the story was finished I would have given just about anything, and still would, to experience something like that. I've beem married 20 years, the last 5 of which, maybe more, have been sexless. I have given much pleasure to quite a few of my female massage clients (yes, I'm a masseur) but it's always ONLY about me doing for them and not the reverse. I completely identify with the male in this story and can somewhat relate to the 'job' at hand for the female. I hope to read more of your work and would love to be included on some kind of e-mail list, if you keep one, of your fans who wish to receive notices of new story submissions, especially a continuance of this story as a series!!

Patrick,

Rio Rancho, NM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
When --- [a highly recommended read] - KUDO's

When a reader comes to this site they can only hope for this kind of entertaining stimulation. It is the reason we are here and you sung the song so well.<P>

One can only hope that you continue and that your class brings others of your like here for us to enjoy.<P>

Thanks - you are appreciated.

With Very High Regard

2Xwidderwoman2Xwidderwomanabout 16 years ago
Mercy

Absolutely ready to read it again .. and any sequal you care to write.

FlpantherFlpantherabout 16 years ago
BRAVO!

Bravo...Very Well Done! This story is a cute above...More Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent

A wonderful story, full of warmth and gentleness. Outstanding use of vocabulary. A joy to read. It is intelligently written and realistic in its description of sexual intimacy.

Leto423

RedHead*MuseRedHead*Museabout 16 years ago
Exquisitely spun tale!

Beautifully written, enticing, enthralling. Hope you will continue to write more in this series, and more, period.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous