All Comments on 'Guess What?'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
goatman92goatman92over 10 years ago
I hope this is part one.

You know, being enemies and all I would have thought she'd be abit more opposed to the idea of being raped but well.....you kids and you're S&M stuff. (I'm joking of course). I look forward to the next part of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too Quick

If Paul really cared, he would have consoled her and then the next day or even that night made his move.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please

This is just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Contact Us

Are all the writers on this site wankers

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Paul and Jenny

As I believe Paul to be more mature and grown up than Angelo, please give a description of these lovers: I imagine Paul has a dusting of dark hair on his gorgeous masculine chest, and that Jenny can trace her fingers through the soft hair on his chest as a turn-on for them both. I also imagine his generous pubic bush meshing with her mound during their love-making.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 10 years ago
I liked it.

This ia a sweet story. Paul is a great guy who cared about her all along. He proved it by not taking advantage. He even warned her about Angelo. Is he perfect, no. But hands down, he's worth knowing. 5 stars. Great story.

diagonesdiagonesover 10 years ago
A polished skill

Ashson writes witty and amusing dialog in all his stories. Especially for his female characters. That dialog alone creates the pace, suspense, conflict, and funny turns in his plots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I see ...

... that DoktahZ hasn't written anything yet despite his/her Comment about Ashson's story!

Actually the story "Guess What?" was quite well written, and amusing, despite the errors.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No matter how much you tried to sugar coat it, it was still too much like rape! First and last of your stories that I’ll waste my time reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous