All Comments on 'Guess Who - Daughter's Sleep Over'

by bhfbhf

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
IT WAS A FIRST TRY

Sweaty when sweetie was what you intended to convey was a blatant mistake. Editor and taking the time to proof read your work after allowing it to sit a few days might help.

2 stars

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 8 years ago
Good first

That was very good for a first time writer . If you are going to write more it is always a good idea to get some one to edit your work . Never take reviews to hart some will be mean because they have no talent and some are just Trolls . Hope you do more stories you do good work .Keep writing and I'll keep reading .Thanks for the story...

lemonheadslemonheadsover 8 years ago

Excellent first story. I never noticed any mistakes when reading, i just read it. Those who complain about misspelled words need to enjoy the story and stop analyzing it. Very well done. If you write a continuation or a new story I will read them. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Proofread!

learn to spell and proofread! It's guessed not guest, and crotch not crouch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Daughter

is knocked up! now he knows who he came in

harley233harley233over 8 years ago
sloppy writing

Sweaty instead of sweety and guest instead of guess among many others ruined the read for me. The wankers won't complain but for me it just wasn't erotic due to all the problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Shitty all round.

And, folks, it includes my personal favourite - substituting "shutter" for "shudder". A dead giveaway that the 'author' is barely literate.

Learn to speak, write, and spell English. Get yourself an editor if you're unable to do so.

Oh, and all the best for your upcoming 13th birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good an straight forward

An enjoyable read. Ignore the negativity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed

Great story!

bhfbhfbhfbhfover 8 years agoAuthor
Author Here

I do not mind any of the negative feedback. I need to know what I can do to get better at writing. This is the first time I have ever submitted a story. The only thing I ask is if you are going to leave negative feedback, please be specific. If you can not give an example of what can be improved, then don't bother leaving the comment.

jfh55jfh55over 8 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed your story look forward for more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Editors are your friend

Sleepover was an OK story except for the grammar. You changed tense throughout and made the story choppy and disjointed. Suggesting that you run your next story(ies) through an editor - many are available on this site. Good luck...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sweaty!

Stopped reading two lines in, when I came to, "Okay sweaty, I'm going to bed now."

Can't imagine many young girls being too keen on their father - or anyone at all, really - calling them "sweaty"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My daughter's cunt

The last line of the story may or may not be completely true.

He may have knocked her up and that's something that is very likely.

My father knocked me up after the first time that he ejaculated inside of me.

It only takes one time as everyone knows.

However if he did it would make a great second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best game ever

Awesome

Foxride321Foxride321over 3 years ago
Excellent

I need an invite to their next game night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ass to pussy is not recommended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A story has to be written in either past tense or present tense, not both. Go back to school or get an editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous