All Comments on 'Guilty Pleasures Ch. 02'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
That was mind blowing and so sexual

Damn, that had me on the edge of my chair, with all of the pussy licking and talk of fucking the young guy. It read as if it were writen by a woman. I'll most certainly be watching for the next chapter. Thanks for the good rush of excitement.....Rich

BethBBethBover 14 years ago
Closing the deal

Uh huh, I'd say Bill and Susan sure closed the deal on that one, don't ya think?

Jeez, what a great build up. And I could just feel Susan's breath on my thighs as her lips worked their way up toward my panties. What I really liked about this was the way I could visualize them sitting there...... the tension in the air, then Susan making their bold request. I could feel myself getting wet in sympathy for the kid, too. I mean, all this work to help the boy have a good first time sexual experience, which I think is important for everyone.

Where do I sign up to help the kid out?

But, when Susan hit her knees, I had to close my eyes and let my fingers do the walking. Wish I had a video of that I could loop for a while, that's for sure. It was so easy to read it and see it unfold..... see they guys get hard and then simply just chuck it all to the wind and pull 'em out.

Through all of this, though, I bet our poor boy is in his room, yanking on his stiffy again. He's probably lamenting his never ending virginity, wondering if he's ever going to feel the squeeze of a warm, wet vagina slip down over his shaft.

Many Feathers, I warn you here and now. Any more of this and pretty soon that boy's going to be picking up my brain waves, and then you'll have a hell of a plot problem on your hands. He's going to be moaning my name and he's going to be stroking himself to me.

Another good job. I need a washcloth now. Warm regards, Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Your stories have been some of the finest in Literotica. When I see a new one it is usually one of the first I would read. Keep up the great writing.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Emotions really are running high

Great story, It seems that Jen is more willing than she thought to become a teacher. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nope... doesn't do it for me

So when Jen get's the question to take the virginity of Jared, the logical reaction is to swap? No way. And the Story that the fucked in the same room a year ago on holidays, but never moved beyond that not then and not in the year since? Wrongly placed, should have been in the 1st chapter. And now they swap without discussion? No Jen-Rob private chat on the Jared issue, Jen just takes that decision by herself?

not very plausible

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous