Guilty Pleasures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

And then she kissed me.

I know that I had once kissed Christy during that time we'd spent together, but I honestly couldn't specifically recall it. And we'd certainly never kissed like this. As I felt the warm moist press of Susan's lips upon mine, I kissed back, the tip of her tongue even then pressing into my mouth as I grabbed it with my lips, sucking it like a tiny cock.

How long we actually stood there I didn't know. I was swimming in a sea of bliss, our nude bodies now pressing fully against one another again, hands everywhere at once exploring, touching, teasing. Somewhere during all this, the boys had retrieved two additional chairs from around the table, now placing them on either side of the cushions still lying beneath us. And in addition to that, they were now likewise nude, sitting, stroking themselves as they looked on.

"I want to taste you now," I told her, slowly lowering myself, bringing her with me as I did. It was like watching her melt into the cushion beside me. She literally poured herself into place, her outstretched legs bent at the knee as I slid in between them, my hands already reaching up, seeking out the hard extended points on her breasts. I rolled them between my fingers playfully, my tongue likewise rolling between the folds of her sex, her taste intoxicating, exquisite.

"Jesus, I never thought I'd ever see the day," I heard Rob saying, likewise listening to the all too familiar sound of his squishy prick as he sat there stroking himself, toying with it in much the same way I'd very often asked him to do for me. I loved seeing him as he stroked it, listening to the sounds he made as he produced more and more precum lubrication from the tip, exciting himself more and more until it had become decadently obscene. Just as it was now. I knew then how aroused he truly was, just as I was, as I probed my best friends cunt with my tongue, spearing her depths, drinking her liquid nectar as I all but devoured her.

I knew too that Bill was likewise playing with his cock, the slap of his balls as they pounded against his thigh clearly in evidence. All the sounds surrounding us as I continued tonguing and licking my best friend's pussy, merely adding to the eroticism of the moment, heightening the passion we were all feeling.

Susan now lifting her ass slightly, grinding, sometimes humping herself against my face, her hands entwined within my hair as she pressed me even more firmly against her crying out.

"Oh my God Jen! Oh my God! Yes baby, yes! Lick me! Suck me! Eat me!" she cried out over and over again. I had begun pinching and twisting her nipples almost painfully, but she urged me on to pull on them even harder than I was.

"Tear the fuckers off!" she actually cried out at one point, once again thrashing wildly, alerting me to the fact she was on the verge of orgasm as I did so.

"Oh God...it's going to be a BIG one too," Bob suddenly announced. "Watch her when she does," he commented obviously speaking to my husband. "You won't believe it."

I had no idea at first what he meant, but it became a moot point moments later anyway. I was so involved myself in the sensation of my friend's climax, her pleasure as I lapped frantically at her tender little clit, still mauling her breasts simultaneously with my hands as she suddenly arched her back even more than she'd done already, holding it. And then she came. Her ear splitting cry of release even startled a few of the neighborhood dogs, nearly sending me into a fit of laughter, which I might have done had I suddenly then not been swallowing for my life! When Susan had exploded, I had not at all expected the sudden fluid gush from my girlfriends cunt that now spurted from somewhere within her depths the way that it did. Not wholly unaware of the phenomenon of course, as I had certainly heard about it, and actually read up on it a while back. But I'd never personally seen anyone do it, or experience it myself. I was in awe as she did so.

"F.....uhhhhhh kkkkK!" Rob groaned almost as loudly upon seeing it, watching it as I was finally was forced to sit back. Susan's pussy still squirting, spraying streamer after streamer of clear liquid juice that now splashed against my breasts, soaking them both completely as I looked down watching her as she did so, now laughing almost as hysterically as Susan was.

I'm not even sure Susan had finished climaxing yet as she suddenly sat up bowling me over onto my back, diving between my legs. Just before her mouth descended down on my own very juicy, wet cunt, she looked up at Rob saying simply, "come fuck me!"

He glanced over towards me, his hand suddenly slowing on his cock. I merely smiled back at him by way of an answer, and then likewise turning towards Bill a split second later.

"Get over here so I can suck you," I told him.

Rob was behind Susan within moments, already pressing the tip of his hard erect cock at the opening of her almost too wet pussy, rubbing it up and down her split, enjoying the sensation of her only then ebbing climax. I saw nothing more, only feeling it as Bill now knelt near my head, his hard stiff prick firmly within my hand as he guided it towards my face, brushing my lips with the spongy firm head of his prick as I wrapped my mouth around it, drawing him in. Sue...her tongue a flurry of flicks, kisses and licks about the surface of my pussy, as though having more than one tongue as she teased me deliriously. Her fingers likewise invading my womanhood, one now probing, tickling the opening of my ass, the other reaching deeply, stroking and now caressing what I knew was my own "g" spot. I felt her lips draw in my clit, sucking it like a tiny cock, sending stars cascading inside my head much like a gigantic meteor shower as I only then realized and felt the sensation of her middle finger as it slipped easily through the puckered opening of my ass. Two fingers now scissoring me inside, fucking me firmly, deeply, penetrating twin strokes of pleasure that somehow intensified the already intense pleasure which her lips and tongue continued to bring me. And somehow, throughout all this, I still managed to suck Bill's prick without biting it off.

I'd been hovering on the edge myself almost from the beginning, so it was no real surprise when I felt the first overpowering surge of my own release suddenly grip my entire being. There was no need to announce it, even if I could with Bill's cock embedded halfway down my throat at the time. I felt the first contraction, the intensity as my pussy gave up its pleasure to my best friend's mouth, her tongue and lips now a bit more softly caressing my precious stem, tickling it still as I came over and over again, thrashing beneath her. As I did, I felt the first warm spurts of Bill's prick as he likewise released. His tangy, somewhat salty liquid suddenly filling my mouth nearly choking me. I swallowed almost in desperation to keep from suffocating, yet oddly enjoying the sensation of his pleasure as it now joined my own.

Somewhere in the background, the familiar grunt of my husband as he came added an exclamation point to the incredible moment we'd just all shared together.

**

For the longest time we just lay there sprawled against and amongst one another trying to collect our breaths, our wits. My heart still pounding deep within my chest, only then finally beginning to slow. I opened my eyes looking off to one side where Rob had collapsed next to us. His prick somewhat flaccid now, though coated in the pearly essence of his own spending, and some of Susan's as he lay there. I thought briefly I had never seen anything look so erotic before, his cock far from hard, though beautiful as it was rigid, looked even more masculine, more sensual than I had ever seen it. Even the lazy teasing touch of Bill's hand as it continued to caress my nipple felt dreamy, his spent cock likewise only inches away from my face, a droplet of semen still oozing from the tip collecting within the folds of his foreskin as though seeking refuge from its recent escape.

Susan, my best and dearest friend, her head still comfortably resting between my legs, the hotness of her breath even then teasing my clit as she reposed within inches away from it, arousing me again as she did so, though I was still far too spent to allow the sensation to wake up the rest of my senses. Though I smiled secretly to myself, knowing that within a very short while, they most certainly would once again.

Not a word was spoken, only the continued gentle breathing as we lay there basking in the afterglow of such intensity, the likes of which I'm not sure I had ever known before.

"Ok, I'll do it. You've convinced me," I laughed. "But only if...you promise to do that again," I said looking down at my friend as she in turn finally looked up her eyes meeting mine.

"Just say when," she grinned winking at me. "Whenever you want it."

I lay back, using Bill's leg as a pillow, my hand reaching out to clasp my husband's slick messy, sticky dick. I closed my eyes smiling.

"When," I said softly. "When."

**

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers
12