Guilty Pleasures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,444 Followers

"I put your skirt in the dryer," he told me. "I didn't do anything with your red panties though," he then blushed as though he'd just confessed to something realizing what he'd just said, quickly continuing on. "I ah...wasn't sure if there was something special you needed to do, some ah...you know, delicate wash or something, so I didn't do anything with them, I mean...to them," he stammered.

"Was that something you'd think about?" I boldly asked catching him a little off guard, especially since he wasn't sure what it was exactly I was eluding to. "Or perhaps ever do?" I now asked.

His mouth was open, as though still trying to decide if we were talking about the same thing. I saw the confusion in his eyes, and the somewhat worried look.

"What I'm talking about is the guy in the story. Like yesterday Jared, the idea intrigues me, you know...watching a man playing with himself was erotic enough, but to imagine him doing what with a pair of panties is even more erotic don't you think?" I then asked.

"I don't know...maybe," he said hesitating. "Is...is that something you'd find sensual, erotic naughty as you said?"

"Very naughty, and very sensual. And like yesterday Jared, it would give me a better idea as to what he...the character in the book, was feeling when he did that with his mothers panties," I laughed realizing something.

"What?"

"Well, it's just that, I'm wearing YOUR mother's panties, right now. The ones you told me you once saw her in. Sort of seems fitting, perfect actually, if maybe I were to..." I stood up and began taking them off. Jared's eyes grew wide as he saw me doing that.

"You want me to..."

"Only if you want to, if you're comfortable enough for me to see you do that, sort of like yesterday, only with these..." I now said holding them up in my hand waving them around in front of his face as though attempting to hypnotize him with them, which ironically I was nearly doing. Jared's eyes actually following the movement as they dangled there midair on the tip of my finger. The suggestion itself more than enough as he suddenly undid the belt on his jeans, lowering the zipper. I knelt in front of him then, the panties in my teeth, pulling on his jeans until they came off. The moment I had, his cock sprang up firm and strong, he had worn no underwear, which pleased me that he might have actually been in hopes of a repeat encounter. As his hard cock sprang, slapping against his chest, I dropped the pair of his mothers, my now worn panties over his prick, watching as the leg snared on the tip, wrapping itself about his shaft. Jared moaned looking down, seeing and feeling them as they now dangled there. "Fuck that looks hot!" I honestly stated.

I continued to kneel there in front of him between his legs, watching as his hand came up to better wrap the thin slick material about his cock. I knew damn good and well he could feel the moisture of the crotch touching him, I had felt it myself, even tasted myself as I held them in my mouth. Jared indeed now began running his mothers panties up and down his cock, bunching them about the head for a moment, rubbing himself pleasurably.

"How does it feel?" I asked curiously, wondering because I really did.

"Go ahead, maybe you won't feel what I'm feeling, but it might at least give you some sort of idea!"

He was right about that, he'd just given me another idea as my hand now took over for his, sliding the material once again up his shaft and then down again, slowly, sensually. Jared rested his head against the back of the couch, closing his eyes, moaning. I could hear his toes actually flicking against one another as I did that. I then squeezed his prick, saw a thick droplet of his precum ooze from the tip, gathering it up and meshing it within the crotch of his mother's panties, essentially mixing it with my own.

"Fuck that feels nice," he moaned once again, his head slowly turning from side to side.

"I bet it does!" I purred hotly. "And I bet it's not the first time you've felt this either is it?" I softly asked, still languidly stroking his cock.

"Na....no," he finally admitted, grunting as I worked his cock slowly up and down, then running the soft silky material back and forth across the tip of his cock using only the material of the panties to do so with as I did that. Once again he groaned deeply, looking down at me.

"I used to fantasize...do that sometimes," he stated through clipped speech, "while...while jerking off with them."

"Did you fantasize about fucking your mother then?" I asked curiously.

"Yes," he admitted once again breathing harder now. "But not in her...just, just against her, while she was wearing these," he told me. "Until...until I squirted. Until I came...but never, ever inside her," he told me as though needing to say that.

"What else did you think about?" I now asked. I had placed the panties over his cock, now covering him almost entirely with them. I leaned over, hovering just above his cock, once again squeezing it until I saw another nice droplet of his cum drool suddenly seep through the sheer material. Even before I realized what I was doing, I stuck out my tongue, licking it up. Licking the very tip of his prick through the material.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! That feels nice," he said urging me to continue.

I couldn't believe how aroused I was! Looking down at his enormous prick, so swollen and now purple looking, I literally tightened the material of his mother's panties around the head so that it now actually looked painted on. I then opened my mouth, and drew his prick in, panties and all...sucking him.

Jared went nuts. Thrashing almost wildly now, his hands coming down to hold my head as I sucked him, one hand now cupping his heavy ball sack, kneading it, the other just holding his prick, keeping the material tight around his cock for the moment as I mouthed him, letting him feel my hot breath, the wetness from my saliva and his own secretions which now dampened the panties clinging to him even more so.

"Fuck Jen...I can't hold out, if you don't stop..."

I let him know I had no intention of stopping, if anything, swallowing his cock panties and all, taking him as deeply as I could into my throat. As I did, I felt his ass lift and come straight off the couch, a second later, the explosion following as he strained his semen through the panties, the liquid spurts only slightly buffeted in their intensity as he squirted over and over again through them, and then into me as I swallowed, taking his delicious, somewhat salty semen into my throat.

After Jared had collapsed from the intensity of his orgasm, now just sitting there, I removed my mouth from his prick, taking the panties with me as I did. Lying on the floor on my back, legs spread, bent at the knee, I now proceeded to masturbate myself with the wet sticky, very creamy cum-soaked panties I'd just taken from him.

It was almost surreal. At the moment, I think I was more aroused than I'd been in a long time, including that wild evening we had all spent together the past weekend. I'd never really considered myself to be an exhibitionist, not in any real sense. But now...here I was, openly displaying myself, my inhibitions though few they might be, had flown right out the window. I was so damn horny I couldn't see straight, laying there, rubbing my best friends cum-soaked panties, which were literally filled with her son's cum. I felt the slippery goo still clinging to them, his cum paste now being worked into a frothy mixture that teased and pleasured my own sweet clit as the fluid from my pussy literally flowed from me, adding to the new concoction.

Jared sat there on the couch, still looking a bit wild-eyed as he stared at me, all pretense of decorum having gone as I too now frantically sought relief. One hand snaking up to pull and pinch on my nipples, the other still frantically working between my legs as I all but stuffed Susan's slick panties into my cunt. I looked up, saw Jared standing above me, once again his prick beginning to rise so soon after his own climatic encounter.

"Fuck Jen! Put them on, please Jen...put them back on for me!" He pleaded.

Susan's panties were soaked, I was soaked, yet I did as he asked. Slipping back into them again as wet as they now were. At last pulling them back up into place again, Jared knelt down between my legs, I saw his enormous, hungry looking cock as he held it within his hand, leaning forward now resting it against the barely covered opening of my split. I desperately wanted him to fuck me, but if this was how it was to start, then I was more than willing.

I felt the hard firm press of Jared's cock not quite entering as the material of Susan's panties barred the way. At the same time, I felt the material stretch out over my clit, rubbing it, as he did the same. The tip of his prick spearing me again and again in vain, though the sensation itself felt incredible. I bucked against him as though being fucked, taking the term "dry humping" to a whole new level. Jared held his shaft, rubbing it up and down my panty covered split, and then side to side, slapping my cunt, spanking it with his shaft, and then driving himself once again against my split as we crashed together in a pulsating gyration of wanton lust and desire.

As he cried out in ecstasy climaxing once again, I joined him. I felt the seepage of his warm sperm bathing my lips, the squishy decadent erotic sounds of his spending, and then mine, filling the air. We each cried out in glee and excitement, uttering words of pure vulgarity back and forth as we thrashed about there on his father's floor until each of us was spent, utterly and completely.

A long time passed before either one of us moved. And then finally Jared did, his senses long before mine did...returning.

"I should probably go down and check on the laundry," he told me.

"I'll come with you," I said, still breathless...but I wanted to do so and have the opportunity to confirm what I hoped I would find. He initially appeared nervous in my saying that, but then quickly led the way back downstairs once again.

It took only a moment for me to confirm my suspicions, smiling inwardly without making the obvious known to him. I had specifically positioned my panties in such a way on the colored pile, that I would know if they had been touched or moved again. They had been. Ignoring them completely however, I now removed the dripping wet panties I was wearing, now smeared with even more cum than before. Rather than adding them to the pile beneath me, I handed them to Jared.

"Keep these. I'll tell your mother how I spilled coffee on my stuff, and how I had to borrow a pair of hers to wear home. I'll leave mine here until she's had a chance to wash them later. In the meantime, if she ever asks, or wonders where these happened to disappear to, I'll tell her I misplaced them and offer to get her another pair."

Jared was grinning from ear to ear as he accepted this special gift from me, of our erotic naughty little encounter. With my skirt now dry once again, I put it back on, along with the top I had left upstairs. With Jared spent, as much as I was myself, he retreated to the security and comfort of his own room for a while, left with his own thoughts perhaps, just as I was.

Two hours later about the time I usually went home, Jared returned.

"I'll be here in the morning," he informed me. "For a while, just in case there's anything else you'd like to discuss or look into," he said. "But I have plans tomorrow afternoon with my friends that I can't really get out of," he said almost dejectedly.

"Then we'll see you in the morning," I told him. "And I'm sure after I read through and finish up the stuff I started on today, there might indeed be a few more things that might be interesting to...discuss," I said grinning at him.

**

As promised, the moment I got home I called Susan. I gave her a blow-by-blow description of everything we did, everything we said. I wouldn't have bet against the fact she was sitting there in her office playing with herself as I did so. I could hear the excitement in her own voice as she periodically stopped me, asked questions, or had me repeat to her what I'd just told her again.

"So anyway...I owe you a pair of panties," I told her, to which she laughed.

"Don't worry about them," she again giggled. "I consider them a good investment. Though I am surprised he didn't just fuck you when he had the chance."

"So am I," I freely admitted to her. "But I honestly think he was relieving something else at the time, and that took precedence even over losing his virginity."

"Yeah, you're probably right. But obviously now...I think it's only a matter of time."

In that, I agreed with her. It probably was.

"By the way...what was it about Rob you were going to tell me?" she now asked just as curious as she'd been when I'd hinted about it before, if not more so now.

I then told her everything that had happened the night before, and how that had given me the idea to do this, curious if it might have the same effect on Jared, that it obviously had had on Rob.

"Have you ever caught Bill doing that?" I asked her.

"You know...funny that you mention it now, after all this. I can't say as I've actually caught him doing it? Though I have in the past had a few suspicions here and there that he did. But...I can tell you, that more often than not, if we're just masturbating one another, or fooling around that way? He does prefer it when I finish him off with my panties. So in that sense, I'd have to say yes. And one more thing while I'm thinking about it. About a year ago, we were both getting ready for work. Bill had commented on how cute and sexy my panties were, which at the time was all I was wearing. I then commented on how cute he looked in his short boxers, to which he said he thought I'd look damn fucking sexy in those too. I laughed...I remember telling him that I thought he'd look damn fucking sexy in my panties, and as a lark, we traded...just for the day. But the thought of him wearing my silky's and me his, kept us both horny and on the edge all day long. That night, we fucked like minks for what seemed like an eternity. It turned out to be one of the more passionate evenings we've ever spent together, and he admitted to me, that wearing my panties all day had been a major turn on for him."

I was curious, asking her if they'd done that again.

"Only once, but it was damn near the same thing all over again. Though why we haven't done so since then escapes me. Perhaps it's time we do so...past time!" she laughed out loud. "Especially now after having heard all this!"

Having heard that, I couldn't help but wonder if all men, at least at one time or another hadn't jerked off into a pair of women's panties. I had never myself ever used them before today to pleasure myself with. But the erotic, almost obscene use of them as I did so today, was something I knew damn well I would eventually want to do again. I giggled as I thought about it, wondering...and then knowing just how excited Rob would be, should I ever suggest it to him.

"Well, now I'm horny as hell, and Bill's got bowling tonight! I'm half tempted to come over to your place and make you and Rob take care of me!" she then added, though I heard a hopeful tone to her voice as though actually wanting me to invite her. Any other time, I might have considered it, but tonight...I fully intended on relieving the experience of what I'd gone through today with Rob after he got home. Especially after wanting to hear all the juicy details. And I knew, when I told him, though I would keep secret from him my own knowledge of what I'd seen him doing, that it would still no doubt escalate into the very thing that I wanted to do, and to feel again.

"Tell you what girl-friend. Your son told me he has plans with his friend's tomorrow afternoon, so he won't be there. Why don't you take the afternoon off and come home, meet me at your place then. I'm sure, the two of us can come up with something exciting to do."

"You've got a deal!" Sue told me, as I now knew she had indeed been playing with herself. "I've got pussy juice all over my fucking chair thanks to you," then she giggled, and perhaps...another soiled pair of panties to add to the pile in the laundry.

She called me later that evening, informing me that my panties were no longer in her laundry room, just as I hoped they wouldn't be.

**

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,444 Followers
12