All Comments on 'Guitar Me'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The structure is probably too complex for an erotic story. Reminds one of Nabokov's Spring in Fialta for some reason.

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
Nice structure

Complex and interesting story. Nice touch with the tavernas having the same name, the guitarists, the music, the flashbacks, the rhythm of the fucking. Yes, well done.

I don't normally read the GM stories here but after this I'm tempted to try some more of yours. :)

Mara12Mara12about 10 years ago
Truffles

Your stories are like a box of chocolate truffles: melt-in-your-mouth rich and sensuous.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
Excellent !

What an amazing story ! Extremelly well written, detailed to perfection, the sensuous emotions are described to exquisiteness ... and hot as hell !!

Picturing in my mind the rhythm of the music to the pounding of the fucking, made me get a major boner and cum hard !

I simply loved the story. Thanx for both pleasures !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...