All Comments on 'Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 14'

by majicman21

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I love this series so much. Would love more one on one time between princess and hand maiden, where she can truly be shown her place.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 5 years ago

Not bad. Repetitive, but still enjoyable. Not much "new" happened so it's pretty much just a reworking of the last chapter and the chapter before that.

As tales go, if there is any forward momentum, it's glacial. While I don't need a story to have a goal or end point in mind, one gets the sense that this tale could go on forever simply because there's nothing really happening other than sex several times a day. If the princess is growing and learning her place, great. The story isn't really going into that part of it, though. And what does it mean that the princess is becoming more and more submissive to the Orcs? How has this changed from the last 12 chapters where she was doing the exact same things? What will this mean for her future? How does the handmaid factor into the equation? Will she become more and more dominant towards the princess? Will their positions swap while in private? Will there be a chance for their positions to swap in public? Maybe if a foreign dignitary who doesn't know the princess were to visit, the swap wouldn't be problematic, and it could be rather entertaining and set the princess up for more subservience down the road when she returns home only to find the dignitary there and ready to continue their charade.

Lots of things that could be done. The story is good enough that I hope there are dozens more chapters to come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermajicman21@majicman21
Was once just a guy who liked to write...I still like to write but now also like to chat. Whether it's friendly conversation or witty banter or something steamier, I'm down for whatever, be it with women, men, or anything in between and beyond. Demisexual so sometimes it takes...