All Comments on 'H.I.G.F.I.I.A.I.F. - Pt. 03'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 3 years ago

Hell yeah smacked them lol fucked Lil bitches with a brick. Great ending man this was all we hoped for and then some. 5* all the way

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 3 years ago

Very nice ending to a very nice story. Didn't like everything about it of course but thats purely personal taste and not reflective on the work or its quality, well written enough that even the stuff I personally didn't like was tolerable. A really effed up family Jerry married into but glad it had a happy ending even if it was rocky getting there.

jneric2691jneric2691about 3 years ago

Sorry to see it end! Very good story soul!

jneric

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

The first chapter wasn't my favourite of your stories but it did grow on me. The next installments where a great addition to your stories , with the way he deals with his rage, a need for retribution and sense of betrayal. Was very well communicated.

Keep up with the great stories.

kaidmankaidmanabout 3 years ago

good work I enjoyed how this story went and it was a nice change on how your others go

Mack1982Mack1982about 3 years ago

Great as always!!!

ThorlolThorlolabout 3 years ago

Good story mostly but a weak ending in my opinion. I expected some twist or a more original ending somehow but nothing changed overall. Everything is the same as before. Everyone of them lacks commitment and I dare say love. For example, what about the spouses of the younger family member who get introduced into the circle? They still get cheated on until they get brought in. Wasnt Jerry pretty mad about his wife stepping out on him for 10 years? Also what exactly was the punishment for Stacy and Reda? Both of them wanted him to fuck everyone else, so that couldnt be it. Was it the humiliation of their father and brother? If yes, then where was the punishment in that? Stacy and Reda were not very concerned about it when it happend to him and even had an active role in it. Also what about everyone else who was in on it? Was their punishment to get the best fuck they ever had in their life? In the end everyone still gets their jollys off like nothing ever happend, even Dell and Baran. For the long build up I expected something more, even though I dont know what but atleast something with a bit more consequence. One last thing, what was going on with the women at the end? As far as I understood they were not forced to attend these gatherings like the one sister Brinda. Why do they participate if they dont like it?

addsmanaddsmanabout 3 years ago
Needs a one or two page epilog

Including if Beth got bred by her dad (hopefully with boys). Descriptions of all family members and a detailed one of a typical gathering . Also does this take place in inheritance? Other than that it's 5 stars although the Rita should have been bred after getting a tube tie reversal.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Ddin't like the ending as others have stated. If he's letting others fuck his women, he's a cuck. Better ending would have been ONLY Jerry gets to fuck the family women moving forward. Still 5* though...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thorlol has summed it up perfectly!

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

I couldnt get passed page4

.

this guy is the worst sort of cuck

.

wont fuck around on her even though she has been cheating for a decade

.

wont take revenge on the dozens of men fucking her - just the one she agreed to fuck special when she orchestrated her own husbands rape

.

Promised to never let the kids know their mother had him raped and is fucking all her relatives, even though her family has been doing incest for generations and odds are the kids will get sucked in anyway at some point

/

Just read the last page after seeing a comment - what the fuck happened to his promise that the kids would never know their mother was an rapist incest whore?

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

I like your stories but this one did not engage me at all. There punishment for what they did to him was very light on. The women in the gathering were complicit as well, yet they were not punished, in fact they were sexually rewarded!!!!

He should have stuck to his guns and left his wife and Beth, even divorced her/ them and then come back into their lives after punishing them fully.

He should have shut the gathering down, rather than bringing his own kids into fucking their mothers and him. He ended up no better than those he railed against

This is your only story I have not liked.

There should be no reward for rape, all of those complicit should’ve paid for what they did and allowed to happen.

Scores 2/5

Look forward to your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you. Great stuff, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I expected a revenge more bloody maybe deaths

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Gave it a 4*. Wasn't horrible but definitely not as good as it could have been - also could have been a few pages shorter.

kohlrodgykohlrodgyabout 3 years ago

Gotta be honest. Not a fan of this one. I know that the the rape of the male protagonist is something that occurs a bit in these stories... so I don’t necessarily have a gripe with that. I’m not a fan of cuckoldry... so this story would never appeal to me. And that’s fine, but I read through anyway because I do enjoy your work.

I gotta say first off... Reda is wholly unlikeable. I hated her in the first story and while the writing told me that she was remorseful... she was still EXTREMELY emotionally manipulative, controlling and a hypocrite. I found nothing about her redeemable and I spent most of the story wondering why the protagonist wouldn’t take the kids in the divorce, run away, and find a family that wouldn’t rape, manipulate and railroad him.

Not a fan of Stacy either, and I think that was because of the protagonist. Reda and Stacy never won me over because they wronged him in an extremely unacceptable way, got everything they wanted m, and had few real minimal consequences in the story. And with the way they were bratty, making demands, and constantly bossingJerry around and guilt tripping him made me hate them even more.

And Jerry just bent to their will the entire story. When he asked the guys “do you think I’m weak?” My first thought was “Yes.” Would have loved to have seen Jerry find a new devoted woman that kept Stacy and Reda in check. Or had him take Maranda (who I actually liked lol) and place her above them in the hierarchy.

Grouch6977Grouch6977about 3 years ago
You are in my top 5 authors that...

I look for each day for new stories. And thank you for putting information in your biography tab indicating what is coming out. Very much appreciated.

Though, I read my fair share if BTB stories, I think I read this story as the author presented it; a story of long time family incest, centered around out of control arrogance from the main males in the family, that forced the rape of an unsuspecting husband into a pregnancy that he didn't want and may have provided, if asked first and how to deal with it. Reminds me a little of A Family Destroyed where the mother and sister told the son/brother the incest was forced by the son's maternal grandfather, father, and mother's brother.

In the end, Cuck, or not, the husband wins. This is a great story. Patiently waiting for more. Grouch

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_8about 3 years ago

Strange experience for me. Big incest/taboo fan. Nil for the cuck thing. Mostly I concur with the comments, insofar as most I liked, some I just hated.

I pretty much guessed bout halfway thru the first chapter where you were headed. But I couldn't see the 7 years later but. I related to your protagonist and his loss of family and bring alone in the world. I was adopted as an infant and my parents passed in my mid 20s. Upon such, I was informed I wasn't a "real" (insert last name here), and thus, all alone. Let me tell you, going thru that, finding a good woman, and a couple kids. That man would never let those kids anywhere near that. Even if he and the wife still participated. You can't watch your 11/12 year old children grow up for 7 years knowing at the end your going to fuck them. Not that guy. Too much value on doing the right thing.

IMHO should've taken his sister wives, his pre-teens and his infant twin girls and moved to Utah. ......After he got his vengeance on that fucked up family and just live streamed it to the world.

1 morality question for everyone, not just the author:

Why is it that rape by a woman can be justified?

While the consequences were lacking, at least the issue is raised. Even in the fact that he enjoyed it despite his outrage. Flip the script like Jerry did. Make it a woman that H.I.G.F.I.I.A.I.F. Whole different take then, huh?

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 3 years ago

sounds like part 4 is waiting to be posted

Brandon11Brandon11about 3 years ago
Riviting

Love how this story turned out. I also would love for the series to continue.

kei52kei52about 3 years ago

Loved the story. Hope you write more about Jerry and his family. Enjoyed the whole storyline but would have liked to read more about downfall Dan and the the dell and Maxine. Well written and will

Continue to read upside stories

LacastrianLacastrianabout 3 years ago

What is the purpose of all this drama if in the end Jerry agrees to be a cuckold?

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 3 years ago

A long chapter as the tension builds to his revenge on his in-laws. I had little or no sympathy for Reda and Stasy in first book but your writing has certainly changed that round especially as Jerry is such a strong purposeful man who obviously cares and loves his immediate family. Thought your writing was excellent.

However, some basic mistakes including 'I was not expecting this tie raid from Maxine' at the bottom of page 6. That's the issue with predictive text and / or auto correction. Better proof reading required although i acknowledge that it's a total pain in the ass. That one was amusing and overall not enough errors to mar the story.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I see no revenge, only cuck by choise

1*

TechumsahTechumsahalmost 3 years ago

Hope we see this characters again read and Stacey became likable at the end.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

He drank the incest cool aid!!! Lost all self respect...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't believe he became what he hated AND he dragged his kids into that shit. Never even saw it coming. She truly did break him.

Reader2071Reader2071almost 3 years ago

This was his "revenge"? Making his wife go without sex for 3 months? After 10 years of lying and cheating? The only one that really got punished was the cop/brother-in-law. And he wasn't even the only one that fucked her. Just the one he saw. And is sure sounded like her date had raped her mouth or something. Wow. I really wish this would get re-written but with a better ending.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 3 years ago

Can't please everyone, right?

I loved the story. Glad I read it through to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was hoping he would bury the whole family not bring his kids into it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Disappointed ending×100

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

"I. Do. Not. Sleep, Around! Get that through your fucking head, Carol!"

Except once a month for 12 to 15 years as she cheated on both her husbands

/

I heard Reda uttering her vow. "There is no other in this world I want making love to me,"

And yet every time he asked her to give up fucking her family for his she flat out refused, and told him she would choose her family over him - so what is this shit?

/

"I'll bend the rules just this one time, Jerry, yet if you and she continue this outside the allotted day... well, I don't know what will happen."

.

Sure I cheated on you 120 times, often with more than one man at a time, thats why I am letting you cheat on me just this once

.

"This way, you won't feel like you're cheating on me if I'm here with you, just not in the same room."

.

So even the one time she is allowing him to cheat in revenge for the 120 times she cheated she is making sure she is right there so he cant even pretend in his own mind that it is revenge

.

this guy is an uber cuck

and his wife is a psychotic cunt

/

tangoperutangoperuover 2 years ago

So the punishment for 10 years of being a cuckold was to humiliate, in private and 1-2 hours max, two of the guys who fucked his wife and forgive everybody else. If that's what he thinks an appropriate revenge is, he deserved to be cuckolded.

Reda and Stacy... what a pair of manipulative whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I couldn’t write a story if my life depended upon it, but I’m well read and I know a good author when I read him. You gave me time to get to know all the characters before you brought them all together, and your plot was not so complicated that I lost interest or skipped bits to find out what was going to happen, but I felt compelled to read on. Captivated right up to the end.

Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very long, lots of typos, and the vengeance against Dan was not repeated to the others. Poor ending.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

interesting. about 1/3 of the "deep thoughts, emotions" could have been omitted as this is way too long, but I did read most of it. fantasy sex for the most part. Interesting concept, not good enough punishment.

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
I didn't like it much. Not my cup of tea (2 Stars)

Well I didn't hate it like Part (Pt) 01. I still am not sure if I would call it a good story as I have some of your others. I do think it is about on par with Pt 02 in that I didn't like it much.

But with that being said. I can see the thought put into each Pt of the story and appreciate the time and effort to build a tale of this magnitude.

I think the length of Pt 01 an 02 were about right. Pt 03 was just to long. It is your story and I don't know what to tell you to cut to keep your story. You apparently have editors who help you maybe they can assist you. But like I said earlier I hope you continue to write.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

MisterMordinMisterMordinover 1 year ago

So much build up and then an unsatisfying ending.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[29.10.22]

Excellent series!

11/10!!!!!

Wildbill1964Wildbill1964over 1 year ago

Sometimes the end does justify the means. But the rape issue SHOULD have been carried over to the two by way of forcefully pegging them with a strapon as big as Jerry's cock, at least. After all, a rape for a rape...... 5/5.

And finally....... What viral man wouldn't want two beautiful sisters in his home, his life, and his bed all at once?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jerry turned into exactly what he hated!

PhoenixLordPhoenixLordover 1 year ago

I keep thinking I need to stop reading stories longer than five pages, but something about authors like Soul71 make it more and more interesting the longer something is!

5 stars! Excellent ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah pegged by their respective wives, would have been a more fitting punishment.

I haven't checked the date published, but it's not as coherent as other stories you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sounds fun, however, having other men enjoy my wife is not really my cup of tea.

But good story, needs a little work with editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like the last guy said the story was good but I am not into sharing my woman. I thought it was going to be a harem situation which it nearly was if Marada got added it could have been. Also a group incest swap or orgy etc would be wah too dangerous especially for professional people. Like in this story they could be easily blackmailed. The fact he didn't divorce his wife after the ambush was a very big stretch from reality of what would have happened. Authors on this site go way too far into the fantasy and end up making what was a good idea into a farce. This story got close to doing that several times. Even though its a fantasy try for some grounding in what would be realistic so as not to make the story become hard to stick with.

mariverzmariverz11 months ago

Follarme a mi hija... Dios santo

LynchjimLynchjim9 months ago

This was a great read same as every other story of yours I’ve read please please please keep writing these tales your so bloody good at it.

XluckyleeXluckylee9 months ago

You went from 5 to a 2 stars from Xluckylee

bigurnbigurn9 months ago

After a second reading; I upped my rating to 4 Stars. His plan evolved a little too slowly for my taste though. Also, if he can arrange a few good beatings inside a prison, then he çould arrange a couple Tasor abductions. Dad and Son should have lost the proverbial " Left Nut" ... That would have shown everyone that you never want to consider messing with Jerry.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman9 months ago

Excellent story. Turned the family from the inside out instead of burning it down, like I would have envisioned.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked it. Not your usual stuff, but it was different for a change. You definitely need to get an editor, as this one wasn't up to your usual goodness. Maybe this was an earlier story, but when the hidden typos (words spelled right but in the wrong place) popped up, that made it hard to read. Let alone the time needed to go back over the line substituting a word or two to get it to come out right. Note; this happened multiple times, which makes it tough to read. Sorry I had to dock you a point for that, because it throws the story off (stops being a smooth read) having to back up and rewrite a line in someones story. MS word won't catch it unless the word is spelled wrong, and that's the thing, most of the problems weren't spelling related, but rather a wrong word or two in the wrong place. Not up to your usual high standard. You're a damned good writer, but these little things are just not you. I've read enough of what you've written in the forums that you must have had something else on your mind when you wrote this. Yes, everyone has a bad day or even a bad week, so it does happen. I did like and enjoy the story, but I'm not into wife sharing, or cuckolding. But I do like a well told story. :-)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dr Pepper rules!

Bobby_3111Bobby_31115 months ago

I give it a 5 because he tasered two people, lol.

goodshoes2goodshoes25 months ago

I gave a 5 rating just because! Upset at first, then relaxed, then laughter. Damn, how did you think this stuff up?

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

Wow, that was kinda intense 😳. I was wondering where this would go and how dark it would be. But I'm glad you kept within the boundaries sorta speak. So thanks for that, and the great read !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

a little dark,a few laughs even revenge,incest,yeehah .

servant111servant11112 days ago

Not my cup of tea...frankly there is absolutely no love in this tale...only sociopathic narcissistic lust multiplied... Everyone in this rather sad but well written piece of ---- uses everyone else in this tale as a walking tool to get off on...there is absolutely no compassion, trust, or anything approaching reality in this utterly amoral celebration of extreme debauchery... Please PLEASE do not waste our time trying to paper over this utter cesspit...as a valid lifestyle... this is a pack of hyenas laughing and fighting over the scraps of each others rotting offal,...

2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES