All Comments on 'Had to Improvise - Prelude'

by trybiman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Wow that was hot

This is a great story, I definitely want to read more chapters about them

What a fun way to make Money. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

More please

PG564EPG564Ealmost 2 years ago

Terrific, erotic writing!! This story is the start of a masterpiece. The pace of the story, and amazing dialogue left me to the opinion I was reading a true story about these two men. The plot was realistic. This could possibly happen in real life.

Your description of the skill of Steve's hand and then mouth, are superb. Real life cock suckers like me should applaud your writing, You turned me on extremely, my cock so hard in my hand, I felt like I was sucking a big dick and came profusely on my desktop screen. I licked up the cum before it thinned too much. I freely admit this. WOW!

I am elated that your tale continues. Gave you a 5 star only because a 10 star isn't possible to award.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrybiman@trybiman
More and more I badly want to have the full experience with a man. I used to only fantasize about being with a beautiful woman with a penis, then it progressed to crossdressers or even men but focused purely on the sexual component, basically waist down only. I had a shocking...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES