All Comments on 'Haitian and Male in Canada Ch. 02'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
noni2674noni2674about 14 years ago
more nonsense

You are an abundant writer. However, you never score very high ratings. Your stories are substandard. There is no character development and your sex scenes are poorly constructed. I recommend writing seminars or classes to improve. Writing lots of stories is a sign of being creative. But if no one reads them, it is a waste of time and effort on your part. I will not be reading any more of your stories until I see a significant and consistent increase in your ratings. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good advice!

Noni is right! When you first started posting years ago, you had a few interesting plot ideas that you never took the time to develop. You then devolved into re-posting the same story over and over and over. Why not take a few minutes to think up a new plot, a new character, and a new attitude? Then spend the time to write something of interest to someone other than yourself. The only thing I read on your stories now is the comments, which are usually more amusing/interesting than the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ironic

You do see the irony about saying "you hook up with the Asian guys who aren't bigoted against us Black Men" and then also saying "white guys don't do it for you," right? If it's OK for you not to be into white guys, and it isn't because you're a bigot, then it has to be OK if some asian guys aren't into you. Either that, or if they're bigots, so are you. Make a choice.

This is coming from a black woman, BTW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Canada thinks you're an asswipe

go away freek

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I'll Bet

You can't even give a good blow job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I agree, the comments are much more interesting

The submissions are pathetic cut and paste jobs that have nothing more to say than what the author wrote years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Ok dude seriously stop putting yourself in your stories, because your not doing yourself any favours you racist ass-hat. We get that your openly Bi and that your originally from Haiti. Stop writing. I feel soo sorry for your keyboard. Please just stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...