All Comments on 'Haitian Bisexuality is Superb'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I didn't and don't read your stuff, the titles are enough to turn me off. It makes me wonder, you have almost 4000 stories and 1600 followers, what a dismal ratio. I have 140 stories with over 1600 followers, I would stop if it were me, then again, maybe you have no pride in your work. Yet, you continue to submit the same old trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

SpamuelX has been proud to submit utter trash for years. All you have to do is look at the critiques of his work. He's either a spambot, or gets off on his work being called trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please, for the love of this planet, just stop dumping your rubbish here! Future generations will thank you for it. The only things worth reading are the comments of people telling you how bad your stuff is. They are right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This incel is not going to stop writing rubbish, Literotica should be ashamed for posting any of his vile hatred of women. He is basically a loser.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...