All Comments on 'Haitian Man Conquers Canada'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dum ass

you suck shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HA HA HA Ha Ha Ha haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What a stupid rambling mix of words and phrases. So awful it is funny and gives me a good laugh.

DeckviewDeckviewover 14 years ago
Can it be true?

A title that has nothing to do with the content of the submission. Why of course it is true. This is Samy who rarely attempts to sync up title with "story". It truly is amazing, though, that anyone could write such awful mindless crap day after day. Spam from Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry sack of excrement

This tool single-handedly has set back race relations 20 years. What a racist pig. Moved out of Brockton? Good. Too bad for Canada, although I suspect that the author is still holed up in a section 8 dump chowing down on public assistance and jacking off 8 times a day dreaming that a human being of any race would actually want anything to do with him.

TherannaTherannaover 13 years ago
This is just bad

I know what you're trying to put out there and I have to admire your dogged determination to write and write some more but this is just not good... you're not a good writer. You need to take a class or something. Your erotic stuff barely passes muster and your characterizations are atrocious. Speaking as a Black woman of Haitian living in Montreal... wow, this is not good. Stop, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are a idiot

The Governor General of Canada has zero power. All she did was spend money on herself without any justification

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...