All Comments on 'Haitian Werewolf Chronicle'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
after_eafter_eabout 14 years ago
Not Bad

Don't listen to the idiot anonymous who talks about IQ. Some people just don't like different stories. Oh and by the way anonymous , it is "you're" and not "your" in this case.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
HA HA HA Ha Ha Ha haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa HA HA Ha Haaaa

To the last commentor... it is not only the story that is idiotic, the writing is wooden... and a cut and paste job from his other empty stories.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
To: after_e

Many people have tried to offer this guy advice on how to write. He ignores everyone and continues to construct cut and paste submissions written in a narrative format with no dialogue, no real feeling and depth of character. He writes to blow up his ego so he can pretend to be an author by the number of words he writes. His writing is tasteless, baseless, and empty of any original thought. His submissions are Literotica spam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sam sucks

sam sucks and likes to jerk off to all the comments...also to people who like this ass wipe...screw you!

after_eafter_eabout 14 years ago
So I was mistaken

Turns out I had never run into his submissions before since it was one of the few ones in this category, and naively assumed he was just a new writer who could use some improvement. After seeing his submissions however, I have to take that back and agree with most of the other comments here.

BUT, anonymous coward is so full of hate. I got a few insults in my inbox too. overboard much?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2133 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...